PDA

View Full Version : Frustated, time to quit

Die14
02-18-2014, 08:47 AM
Im tired about this BS, looking around how this game takes all mi time and when u need some help support they never answer u,i had spend a lot of money here, and now i feel like an idiot.....thats all, maybe its time to quit

Dutchie
02-18-2014, 09:34 AM
We all learn lessons in life and let this be one of those lessons. No game is worth pumping so much money into. In the words of PJ, "this is just a scame". Don't care how much you earn, this excuse for a game is so not worth it.

2MblaZ
02-18-2014, 09:42 AM
We all learn lessons in life and let this be one of those lessons. No game is worth pumping so much money into. In the words of PJ, "this is just a scame". Don't care how much you earn, this excuse for a game is so not worth it.

Spoken like a wise man, Dutchie ;]

Die14 - you're not alone in this with thoughts like that, it's just a string that's been kept being pulled and pulled - eventually it's breaking for many of us, done same a while ago, now just with old friends kicking it around till tumblweeds start rolling like in MQ

I C STUFF
02-18-2014, 09:45 AM
Yeah that dude PJ was misunderstood. he tried to warn us. A lie is EASIER believed than the truth. We all owe PJ an apology. He was only trying to help. PJ I never said nothing to you but I talked bad about you to my faction. I'm sorry PJ you was right.

WarMachine
02-18-2014, 09:49 AM
Any of you guys know any other good games similar to Modern War, but not owned by gree? This very well will be my last WD unless something drastic gets done. Can't support a company who doesn't support it's customers.

I C STUFF
02-18-2014, 09:51 AM
Any of you guys know any other good games similar to Modern War, but not owned by gree? This very well will be my last WD unless something drastic gets done. Can't support a company who doesn't support it's customers.

I'm never gonna do anything like this again.
The only way to get free is never do this ever.

whammo
02-18-2014, 10:10 AM
After finding out that thousands of players have been cheating I thought about how they have ruined this game for everyone. They have used airplane mode to collect every LTQ and FLTQ bonus units for free for a very long time. This gave them unreal stats where they can easily beat Epic and Raid bosses for free. Collecting another free bonus unit. Then they join Steak teams and Top factions during war where they are untouchable and collect even more prizes. Its time for Gree to do the great purge and make this game fun for the honest players.

Ummm I agree with you on the exploiting... but you are being a bit dramatic. Just because someone gets a boost unit from an LTQ doesn't mean they can beat epic bosses for free for a very long time...

There is this thing called XP. By doing LTQs, you won't be in a boss tier that allows you to complete for free or anywhere close to it. It is certainly a boost to your stats... but it really doesn't help much on bosses unless you've progressed to one of the upper tiers.

buckshot
02-18-2014, 12:51 PM
I'm never gonna do anything like this again.
The only way to get free is never do this ever.

Try clash of clans

Charles of the PFJ
02-19-2014, 12:56 PM
Respect to PJ. I wish I had taken his advice a long time ago.

I C STUFF
02-19-2014, 01:39 PM
Respect to PJ. I wish I had taken his advice a long time ago.

Yeah, I see him around the game from time to time.
He's pretty chummy with Ferr.
He tells me stuff, and I did apologize.
All he said was, its okay, he was trying to help not hurt.
Respect to PJ, Ferr, Dingleberry, Salty Iguana, Black Magic, and all them original PUN guys and gal.

JerseyGirl
02-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Spent 0$ here sofar. Got 5mil stats. Lvl 69. If you know what i mean -.-

Ferr
02-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Most of you were and are addicted as much as I was. On top of that I have found myself to be hopelessly naive. For some months now A growing amount of people have knowledge as to how this game is played by many. This prevents those, including myself, from continuing ridiculous spending. I wish such knowledge could be hammered into the brains of you all. Pls play but spend little.
Yours,

Die14
02-19-2014, 03:21 PM
Thxs Guys, for all your support, finally i get some "support" at this game, its a shame than it wasnt from my greedy's friends.....but finally i get some answers to my questions.....i'll be around here, but now its time to become a free player again....
If we cant have the same rules for everyone i cant follow this........
And i wanna be clear, its not because this last issue....im talking about tons of issues at my account and im just tired about it......
Thx again!

lemonhaze
02-19-2014, 03:32 PM
Most of you were and are addicted as much as I was. On top of that I have found myself to be hopelessly naive. For some months now A growing amount of people have knowledge as to how this game is played by many. This prevents those, including myself, from continuing ridiculous spending. I wish such knowledge could be hammered into the brains of you all. Pls play but spend little.
Yours, agreed wise one..i spend very little to have fun with my teammates..now ever event gree puts out is around a 5 vault min for individual..most of us are addicts and that is why we throw money at them to feed our addiction..if u have noticed the units all come with a boost now on ltq something that didnt use to happen,but gree is desperate to milk what money they can from loyal players and at the same time punishing them for doing so..i use to want ever unit that come out and spend to get it now i see the amount of money it requires and i just laugh at it..gree does exactly what we ask them not to do and get away with it so no reason to change as long as we keep tossing 100s or 1000s of dollars at them..example the epic boss no one wanted to go to 35 then they up it to 50 and then to 100...now look at it 200 kills..gree puts out a thread and wants to hear what we would like and to make it better but do I really believe that they pay any attetnion to that NO bc if they did we wouldnt have war in 3 weeks we wouldnt have 200 boss kills now and so on and so on..i understand gree is a business and has to make money but at the rate they are trying to do it is pure robbery and thats no ones faults but ours bc all they gotta do is put a few digital numbers out there on a unit with a boost and ppl will break their necks to run and toss 9 or 10 vaults to do 1 event which i find comical..the same service here will always be the way it is untill the masses get tried of it and stand up and make a choice but untill then gree will keep haveing glitch after glitch and event after event costing more and more..they have no reason to change bc when ppl toss the kind of money they do for 1 event at them no matter if its glitched out or not they will contiune to do so and i cant blame them i would as well..all the ltqs that the honest ppl paid to get and only find out that others was getting them free is sick and gree even said on here that that was no glitch to come to find out that it was..when everone gets sick and tired of being sick and tired nothing will change here and we can keep exspecting the same awesome customer service,the same awesome glitches,and the same ole boreing units with differnt #s to contiune..instead of rolling event after event out on top of one another they should take some time to work on their magnificent programming but like everthing else do i think that will happen NO..

lemonhaze
02-19-2014, 09:48 PM
Thxs Guys, for all your support, finally i get some "support" at this game, its a shame than it wasnt from my greedy's friends.....but finally i get some answers to my questions.....i'll be around here, but now its time to become a free player again....
If we cant have the same rules for everyone i cant follow this........
And i wanna be clear, its not because this last issue....im talking about tons of issues at my account and im just tired about it......
Thx again! no biggie bud im sure there is more then just u,me and ferr feels this way..cya around

Lord Green
02-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Im happy for you. Everyone should be a free player

I am a cow!
02-19-2014, 11:53 PM
I was pj's favorite :) he loved my avatar lol

iamnasty
02-20-2014, 12:28 AM
Im tired about this BS, looking around how this game takes all mi time and when u need some help support they never answer u,i had spend a lot of money here, and now i feel like an idiot.....thats all, maybe its time to quit

Are you quitting or not, MAYBE is not an answer !!!! ... moo :D

p/s - all this while do not want to hurt your feeling BUT since you voiced it out and you're rite, YOU DO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT !!! ...moo :D

iamnasty
02-20-2014, 12:33 AM
I was pj's favorite :) he loved my avatar lol

COW, i can see you're hijacking this IDIOT's thread !!!....moo :D

p/s - PJ say it coz he does not want to hurt the COW's feeling, in fact this COW has the worst ever avatar in MW !!! ...moo :D

HyE Es Do
02-20-2014, 01:08 AM

yeah what happened to that meth head tweaker I miss those days when pj was tweeked out and had bunch of random post

droffatsto50
02-20-2014, 10:45 AM
I have entered retirement mode on both MW and CC. Stuff is taking too much time and can't handle anymore, probably won't be too long before I'm gone altogether,

I C STUFF
02-20-2014, 10:47 AM
yeah what happened to that meth head tweaker I miss those days when pj was tweeked out and had bunch of random postI thought PJ was hot.

Luuzer
02-20-2014, 01:09 PM
Spent 0$ here sofar. Got 5mil stats. Lvl 69. If you know what i mean -.-

my mini is in mid 80-s, 6,5 mil stats but...he met a lvl 85 player today with.....wait for it.....

14 mil attack and 15 mil defense...lvl 85!!!!

ModernwarRich
02-20-2014, 04:04 PM
Back to the reason Die14 started this, I am in total agreement with him and feel his frustration. Not just with the latest round of embarrassing bugs and glitches but with the repeated lack of responses and cookie cutter answers that GREE keeps pasting into all of our ticket responses. It creates a MASSIVE point of aggravation and feeling of Frustration. Maybe it would even make sense to slow the pace of the game a little until they can test their product before they launch another massive cow pie? I will be siding with Die14 on this one and will no longer drop hundreds of dollars worth of Gold on this game until the playing field is fair again. Wake up GREE... you are really pissing your most avid customers off and driving them from this game... start doing the right thing.

Kefa
02-20-2014, 05:52 PM
This is a good thread, even somehow has a positive, constructive vibe in light of everything being discussed.

Personally, I'm tired of coming to the forum for answers about the product only to end up feeling like I'm being scolded like a disobedient school child for even asking.

The fact that half the front page is locked and/or deleted just because people sought answers when they felt jilted by the company they bought a product from is a very good indication of how they view their customer base.

Anyhow, I haven't been around as long as allot of you, but I feel ya guys. I'm aggravated, too, because it really could be an awesome game if the company would just treat their customers like... well, like customers. Fight the competition, not your customers, and win by offering superior products and superior customer service.

Maverick0073
02-20-2014, 06:20 PM
Gree has seen my last $ , after months of them denying that there was no energy glitch, they release a patch that fixed it, I have spent hundreds of dollars to complete these ltqs where thousands were doing it for free. I can accept there will always be cheats and hackers, but finding out how widely this glitch was used, I am totally shocked. And disgusted at how gree allowed it for so long. I also accept that bugs happen in games like this last event but gree pumps out event after event totally untested just to make another $. As like ferr this is a hard game to give up. I was one of those totally addicted, but this last few days have knocked some real sense into me. It was a hard lesson to learn but a very good one. I will not be sucked so easy again. Thank you gree

KAISER SOZÉ
02-20-2014, 07:19 PM
Great job dude! I quited 1 week ago.. Nuked my base and there was en is no way back now.
My iphone battery goes on 2 days without charging now :-)

Hatethepackers
02-20-2014, 07:26 PM
I used to spend money on this game even up to 700 hundred a month . Not anymore Gree has showed me that they don't care about there customer and not even making a effort in making things right . So now I'm just a FREE PLAYER now just taking up space in there game . Can't wait till Rome burns (;

Die14
02-21-2014, 02:23 AM
After 4 days we have 1 answer from THE customer department......
Ja! Now i like more THE cute and paste anwers......

Vegaman
02-21-2014, 11:23 AM
This is a good thread, even somehow has a positive, constructive vibe in light of everything being discussed.

Personally, I'm tired of coming to the forum for answers about the product only to end up feeling like I'm being scolded like a disobedient school child for even asking.

The fact that half the front page is locked and/or deleted just because people sought answers when they felt jilted by the company they bought a product from is a very good indication of how they view their customer base.

Anyhow, I haven't been around as long as allot of you, but I feel ya guys. I'm aggravated, too, because it really could be an awesome game if the company would just treat their customers like... well, like customers. Fight the competition, not your customers, and win by offering superior products and superior customer service.

+++++1 👍👍👍👍👍