PDA

View Full Version : Major gold player going free because gree doesnt care

thunder
02-18-2014, 07:40 AM
I can live with the mistakes. mistakes happen. but to show you dont care over and over again. I will now be going free. i spent 2 k every 4 months to qualify for the 50 k bonus. Next month march was my time to buy again as im down to 15 k gold. so you wont be seeing my 2k dollars next month gree.I have dropped from my very high faction and went to a top 25 probably for a couple months than drop to a free faction. Hopefully i can have some fun being in a free faction if not I will quit the game instead of giving you more money.

jester1989
02-18-2014, 07:57 AM
There will always be players who pays gold just to win, look at Super Pirate and PUN. They will always buy gold just to be ahead of its competition.

RetiredAndHappy
02-18-2014, 08:34 AM
I've been gold free since November. . Used to spend $1k a month for the second tier gold bonus.

Sami406
02-18-2014, 08:38 AM
Think you are very smart

Mongo
02-18-2014, 09:27 AM
I applaud your decision. I have never spent more than petty cash on this game. I have not spent a nickel since India. I am keeping pace with the majority of players. Some will never be beaten, avoid them and/or take your lumps.

If you spend a lot of $ and find every little mistake or glitch frustrating, it is time for some soul searching. This is not an investment vehicle or means of actual achievement, particularly if you are over the age of 19.

Elite Enforcer
02-18-2014, 09:32 AM
Well done my friend.

Agent Orange
02-18-2014, 10:15 AM
There will always be players who pays gold just to win, look at Super Pirate and PUN. They will always buy gold just to be ahead of its competition.

Yup but they do pay for the servers that I play for free on so in that respect I think you guys!

But if folks stopped paying for defective product but still played for free Gree would eventually have to get with it or better get it since they are paying for servers, bandwidth etc and not getting income.

Sadly that won't happen as folks seem to be more than happy to pump money into this game.

I C STUFF
02-18-2014, 10:19 AM
Yup but they do pay for the servers that I play for free on so in that respect I think you guys!

But if folks stopped paying for defective product but still played for free Gree would eventually have to get with it or better get it since they are paying for servers, bandwidth etc and not getting income.

Sadly that won't happen as folks seem to be more than happy to pump money into this game.

I don't think they're any happier than anyone else is. They can't help it. What was controllable has now become uncontrollable. We all know why. Its all too sad.

Luuzer
02-18-2014, 12:46 PM
After finding out that thousands of players have been cheating I thought about how they have ruined this game for everyone. They have used airplane mode to collect every LTQ and FLTQ bonus units for free for a very long time. This gave them unreal stats where they can easily beat Epic and Raid bosses for free. Collecting another free bonus unit. Then they join Steak teams and Top factions during war where they are untouchable and collect even more prizes. Its time for Gree to do the great purge and make this game fun for the honest players.

if they make scripts to screw up events like right now, then they can makse script to see energy event winners and to check did they waste/buy any gold for doing it or not. If not then....bye bye.

But I doubt that they will do it, it would benefit the players and this company doesnt do anything that benefits the players

thundarr
02-18-2014, 03:07 PM
People spend 1K/month on this game. I thought $100 was too much. I go as far as my $100 takes me. This latest LTQ has incalculable energy requirements. I go as far as I can for free and then decide if its worth finishing and this is not. As nice as that end unit is it's not worth $700-800 real money to get it. I will admire it in someone else's inventory.

2000y2k
02-18-2014, 04:10 PM
People spend 1K/month on this game. I thought $100 was too much. I go as far as my $100 takes me. This latest LTQ has incalculable energy requirements. I go as far as I can for free and then decide if its worth finishing and this is not. As nice as that end unit is it's not worth $700-800 real money to get it. I will admire it in someone else's inventory.

I agree. The costs is just unreal. While I would love to get these top units they would be better off just placing them in their store and let players buy them for $700+ and having real events that players can enjoy and use strategy to earn. How is it fun to tap the same NPC 50+ times to compete a level? There is no skill or planning needed just a boring task to get through the so called event.

You know the event is way overpriced when 3-4 days into the event there is no walkthrouhh competed. Get your act together Gree and make fun events not money sucking ones.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-18-2014, 05:04 PM
I can live with the mistakes. mistakes happen. but to show you dont care over and over again. I will now be going free. i spent 2 k every 4 months to qualify for the 50 k bonus. Next month march was my time to buy again as im down to 15 k gold. so you wont be seeing my 2k dollars next month gree.I have dropped from my very high faction and went to a top 25 probably for a couple months than drop to a free faction. Hopefully i can have some fun being in a free faction if not I will quit the game instead of giving you more money.
Congrats. Being a gold free player is very good. You may not be able to gain stats as much when you did use gold, but at least when GREE screws up, your money won't be wasted. Plus, its much more relaxing.

Lord Green
02-18-2014, 05:14 PM
Personally, the easiest way to quit, and get back at Gree, is to get a full refund from iTunes. I'm not sure how it works with Android, but iOS users can get a refund. Of course, being the exploitative corporation that Gree is, they're going to ban/lock your account. The ban will be a two-fold win. 1) You get your money back, and 2) If you ever have the temptation to open this stupid game (and distract you from any other activity that might be better than spending your precious time with your face glued to your device(s) as if your life benefited from it), you can't because you've been banned! :cool:

Gree is a very good capitalist company. All they value is PROFIT. Until everyone realizes that Gree doesn't care about anyone(thing) but profit, we're all going to be stuck in this abusive relationship like an abused wife. You have a choice(abused wife), LEAVE! But get your refund before you do so. Lol. There are other games worth playing.

Big C
02-18-2014, 05:48 PM
I feel like I'm spending too much at $16.00 every war weekend. I could afford more, but I'm a cheap B****rd.

Robert M
02-18-2014, 05:56 PM
Once you go gokd you never go back

Lord Green
02-18-2014, 07:06 PM
Stop wasting your hard earned money on a pointless game. Stop adding money to the bank accounts of a careless company when they don't care about their customers.

You're being exploited for your hard earned money

thetruth
02-18-2014, 08:54 PM
I've been living off the gold from my one and only gold bonus. After I seen how Gree scammed and dealt with my tickets I refused to buy any gold. And I haven't, been at least 4 months. Once my gold runs out I will be a free player, I will never give a penny to such a shady company. There are too many instances where they try to bleed their customers dry. Their business practices are appalling.

If I go to a retail store and buy something for $19.99 and have an issue, I receive a million times better customer service than Gree gives me. It's pathetic.

Worst thing that happened to MW and other Funzio titles was Gree buying them out. Gree is bleeding their non-Asian titles to compensate for following revenue and profits.

They will continue to be bleed customers alive by trying every trick in the book to get people to spend more and give less. Glad you not falling for their trap.

Digger666
02-18-2014, 09:09 PM
Same here buddy, I was at 2k per 2 months but the last 2 months I've spent under $100!! I see a lot of people doing this, and I know it's going to hurt gree. It will continue on the downward decline until gree gets real. One of the most incompetent run businesses I've ever come across.

Sfritz1
02-18-2014, 11:46 PM
SUP or PUN some of those guys are actual GREEd employees who don't pay a penny and they help drive up the WD and stats to make people spend more money to "TRY" to win. Just in, you will never ever win at this game, GREEd doesn't care about any of the players here and they don't care to lose more and more players everyday because more players start the game everyday. Let this be a lesson, just go GOLD FREE or QUIT. GREEd will rarely make things right, they have only made things right once maybe twice since they've taken ownership of this game. I was a heavy gold spender and I quit because of the lack of support and disregard for "good" customer service, I wasn't even asking for great customer service. BOTTOMLINE THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, DON'T SPEND ANOTHER PENNY ON THIS GAME!!!

thetruth
02-19-2014, 04:48 AM
SUP or PUN some of those guys are actual GREEd employees who don't pay a penny and they help drive up the WD and stats to make people spend more money to "TRY" to win. Just in, you will never ever win at this game, GREEd doesn't care about any of the players here and they don't care to lose more and more players everyday because more players start the game everyday. Let this be a lesson, just go GOLD FREE or QUIT. GREEd will rarely make things right, they have only made things right once maybe twice since they've taken ownership of this game. I was a heavy gold spender and I quit because of the lack of support and disregard for "good" customer service, I wasn't even asking for great customer service. BOTTOMLINE THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU, DON'T SPEND ANOTHER PENNY ON THIS GAME!!!

Great response and you completely encompass Gree's attitude and strategy. Hopefully more are becoming aware of this and aren't setting themselves up to be victimized by this company.

thunder
02-19-2014, 11:38 AM
thanks everyone and thanks for the offers on my private messages, you will think one of the private message will be from gree wanting to know whats wrong if they can make it right. nothing from gree, shows me even more they dont care. the only money they will get from me now will be if i watch a video. great game, I hope this game is around a long time but i will not be supporting this game any longer. its going to seem strange next wd and not being in a top faction. I have 15 k gold left, went from a very high faction to top 25. when that done I will go to a free faction so keep the offers coming in for your factions. thanks again my wife thanks you now gree

Kefa
02-19-2014, 12:19 PM

I can tell you, the game is still fun if you're playing gold-free or minimal gold. Top 400 is a solid target for an active gold-free group, and top 250 is within reach. Above that, someone in the team needs to be spending. I wish they'd make WD a tiered event with a champion at each level or rank, but even without that it's still fun to war all weekend, waiting for your health to regen, and setting a timer to be there at the battle's end to rack up whatever points you can.

I'm sure it's allot different than being able to medi and guarantee points, and that may make it feel useless at first. However, if you hang past that and get with a good team who communicates and strategizes each battle, you'll have a good time.

JerseyGirl
02-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Idiots, what i can say. Idiots. Where do you even get 2k dollars a month for a game? Are you selling drugs or what?

thetruth
02-19-2014, 04:23 PM
Idiots, what i can say. Idiots. Where do you even get 2k dollars a month for a game? Are you selling drugs or what?

Some people have more money than you and their entertainment budget is larger than yours.

A poverty stricken person in another part of the world thinks its stupid to spend $30 USD to watch a movie, eat popcorn and drink soda. That could feed their entire family for a month. But to you $30 is reasonable entertainment budget to them they'd think that person is an idiot.

Everyone has their own income and utility for their entertainment. As long as you can afford it and its disposable income who's to judge?

fofito30
02-19-2014, 05:10 PM
At first I though not to reply to this post, then I started thinking that if we allow others to create false or inaccurate statements they will go on believing them as true facts when in true they just wrong.
Before joining the ranks of SUP last month am happy to say I played with the greatest faction of the all, World Wide Warriors. That said, been playing and throwing money at this game for over a year and half without being PUN nor SUP; in fact, SUP and it's franchises may top 300 active players. This game probably have over 150,000 active accounts and am willing to venture 70% uses gold in some way, either light, moderate or heavy.
To pin any discomfort for the heavy gold use by the top25 faction players' on 2 factions is ludicrous.
Another thing, as in everything in life, those that want to win and maintain their dominance will go to certain extremes to out gain others financially, then there we those that will cheat and hack, exploit glitches, etc.
I hope you get your facts straight as there are far more factions that require heavy gold use; right GSF, TKO, VFF, ST-6, KYS?
Have fun playing the game, not *****ing about it

thunder
02-20-2014, 11:32 AM
Idiots, what i can say. Idiots. Where do you even get 2k dollars a month for a game? Are you selling drugs or what? I said 2k every 4 months so its 500 dollars a month average