PDA

View Full Version : I know u see all aggravated posts from fallout and axis event gree!!!

socomloser
02-18-2014, 07:02 AM
I would be nice hear what your going to do or not do! This only making people mad staying relative slient about this!!! Something be nice to hear on the issue what y'all plan do on it. Fall out event putting this patch at the end of event made it impossible to finish the iltq. That at the very least people at 20/25 on fall out should be rewarded the sticker if faction finished and iltq prize to.

Tournai
02-18-2014, 07:43 AM
LMAO, I was trying to follow the text Untill I noticed who posted!

Keep going B!!

socomloser
02-18-2014, 01:48 PM
Still nothing zZZzzz

Thief
02-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Probably because we apparently need 20 more posts about the same issues.

Systematrix
02-18-2014, 02:13 PM
I've accepted the fact that we won't hear anything about it. Moving on...

CJ54
02-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Guys, we're still looking at the numbers. Once we have a plan in place, we'll make a post.

Colonel J
02-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Atleast you got your title correct. Your last thread was a shocker. Comperastion?????????? Thats one of the worst spelling mistakes in here. People can't credit what you say socomloser. You lower people's IQ's by making them read such painful writing. I didn't post it in your compensation thread because I didn't want to keep something alive that needed to be put down.

socomloser
02-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Colonel j keep comments to yourself I don't come to your threads talk down to you.

socomloser
02-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Thank you cj54 just wanted know something ..

Aks
02-18-2014, 03:22 PM
Guys, we're still looking at the numbers. Once we have a plan in place, we'll make a post.

I would be nice hear what your going to do or not do! This only making people mad staying relative slient about this!!! Something be nice to hear on the issue what y'all plan do on it. Fall out event putting this patch at the end of event made it impossible to finish the iltq. That at the very least people at 20/25 on fall out should be rewarded the sticker if faction finished and iltq prize to.

Whats the plan in process about players who used Gold to finish the levels to get the final prize.. And lost gold also for non registered hits..
And if u issue the unit to everyone how it would be fair with those players who spent so much gold to get the unit..
I have no issue with anyone..
But just want to make sure that it needs to be fair..

Kill Joy
02-18-2014, 03:26 PM
Yeah your adding up all the numbers from the increased gold sales since screwing players over.

Systematrix
02-18-2014, 03:29 PM
Colonel j keep comments to yourself I don't come to your threads talk down to you.

socomloser, click his name, click View Profile, then click Add to Ignore List. Once I figured this out he was the first one added! I just wish they would also hide when people quote the people on my ignore list.

socomloser
02-18-2014, 03:56 PM
socomloser, click his name, click View Profile, then click Add to Ignore List. Once I figured this out he was the first one added! I just wish they would also hide when people quote the people on my ignore list. I will do asap

Twist of Cain
02-18-2014, 03:59 PM
I will do asap

Also, click on the small triangle icon on the lower left hand of his quote and report him as rude, troll, harassing or all of the above.

socomloser
02-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Thank u thank u

GTR
02-18-2014, 04:46 PM
You must be responsible, Gree as a company, and also as the people working for at Gree. Responsibility is a required value to do business.

At a minimum I would expect:

1) Restore the Gold used by every player during the disastrous bug you created.
2) A public apology to all the user community
3) Restore the progress that each player had

You made the mistake, the users cannot and should not pay for your mistakes.

Take responsibility of your actions.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-18-2014, 04:52 PM
Probably because we apparently need 20 more posts about the same issues.
What Thief said is correct. Making a dozen threads about the same issue won't change GREE's perspective on things.

Lord Green
02-18-2014, 05:15 PM
Personally, the easiest way to quit, and get back at Gree, is to get a full refund from iTunes. I'm not sure how it works with Android, but iOS users can get a refund. Of course, being the exploitative corporation that Gree is, they're going to ban/lock your account. The ban will be a two-fold win. 1) You get your money back, and 2) If you ever have the temptation to open this stupid game (and distract you from any other activity that might be better than spending your precious time with your face glued to your device(s) as if your life benefited from it), you can't because you've been banned! :cool:

Gree is a very good capitalist company. All they value is PROFIT. Until everyone realizes that Gree doesn't care about anyone(thing) but profit, we're all going to be stuck in this abusive relationship like an abused wife. You have a choice(abused wife), LEAVE! But get your refund before you do so. Lol. There are other games worth playing.

Generik79
02-18-2014, 05:25 PM
GREE extended event by 2 days. All this means is your can now finish your 300+ required bosses due to resets. AND those who had smooth glitch sailing get to keep farming 2-4k units while u fall behind. Congrats! What a fix.

free play
02-18-2014, 11:34 PM

Are numbers as you say the amount that completed during the glitch or accounts that got screwed over

free play
02-19-2014, 10:27 AM

Any sign of that plan,

Dutchie
02-19-2014, 11:17 AM
Any sign of that plan,http://i61.tinypic.com/2ildhlh.jpg

free play
02-19-2014, 11:58 AM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2ildhlh.jpg.

Best one yet Dutchie, had a good laugh 😂😂😂😂

2000y2k
02-19-2014, 03:27 PM
My apologies, this was fixed in 3.9.8, which is currently the latest client version and you should not experience this problem with the next event.

Thanks everyone for being so patient while trying to resolve this matter!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?82764-Minor-WD-Turkey-Bug/page8

They are alive and safe. This just posted moments ago.

free play
02-19-2014, 11:30 PM
Is this for real, I'd this the final answer, so we are aloud to find glitches and use then because that's is what gree had aloud to happen

free play
02-19-2014, 11:47 PM

Was the plan to say notting or very little , then say it's fixed and won't happen again, was that the plan, we need a proper answer here, from what has happened and the fact that notting is has been done about it gree have basically shown us that if we find a glitch we can use it and notting will be done

Luuzer
02-20-2014, 01:13 PM
GREE extended event by 2 days. All this means is your can now finish your 300+ required bosses due to resets. AND those who had smooth glitch sailing get to keep farming 2-4k units while u fall behind. Congrats! What a fix.

not gonna go for over 300 boss kills, they would need to put out 1mil unit for that, cause others got a unit at 200 kills and I'm passed that and still without unit!!!

socomloser
02-20-2014, 03:24 PM
I m guessing its going to take while to figure out gree... I got my popcorn read when y'all do give out details on all this .. I m sit back and watch the fourm light up lmao

Cow
02-20-2014, 03:49 PM
I would highly suggest all read Lord Green post....