PDA

View Full Version : As my Granny used to say!!

Vegaman
02-18-2014, 02:47 AM
Having been playing this game for over 2 years, and reading, then joining the forum just over a year ago.

I see the same complaints about broken game and glitchy updates...

I see the same posts from newbies about boycott gold, stand down on events, etc...

I see many posts EVERY WEEK of outraged players complaining having spent a kings ransom...

I see big forum contributors get shafted and leave...

If you are foolish enough after 2 years of constant bugs, glitches and errors to keep throwing your cash down the hole that is Modern War, then you have forfeited your right to Moan !

As my old granny used to say,
"Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice then i must be the Fu€ktard"

free play
02-18-2014, 03:04 AM
Having been playing this game for over 2 years, and reading, then joining the forum just over a year ago.

I see the same posts from newbies about boycott gold, stand down on events, etc...

I see many posts EVERY WEEK of outraged players complaining having spent a kings ransom...

If you are foolish enough after 2 years of constant bugs, glitches and errors to keep throwing your cash down the hole that is Modern War, then you have forfeited your right to Moan !

So true, it is our own fault but hey we can still complain about a fair playing field, that's if one exists in this game

VSH
02-18-2014, 03:05 AM

Lol, of course you are absolutely right Vegaman......
...but some of us have been clinging on to the slimmest of hope that things would one day improve. More fool us I guess...

Lancerdually
02-18-2014, 05:48 AM
Same here.....truer words can't be said. I take hope in the fact that after the coming war, my game ends and RL begins again..... good luck to you all.

Agent1200
02-18-2014, 06:34 PM
Yeah I think it's insanity to keep doing the same thing and expct different results.......

Lord Green
02-18-2014, 07:30 PM
Exactly. This corrupt company will continue to scam people out of their well earned money. Quitting the game is the only solution.

iamnasty
02-18-2014, 07:51 PM

your old granny playing MW too ??? moo :D

Dirty Mind
02-18-2014, 07:55 PM
what happens at "fool me thrice"?

2MblaZ
02-18-2014, 08:13 PM
what happens at "fool me thrice"?

Then you're confirmed fuktard lmao

solowalker
02-18-2014, 08:16 PM
All things must eventually come to an end.

Business strategy = make profit

Revenue minus operating costs equals profit.

When a product line becomes unprofitable, it is only right for the company to discontinue said product line.

If the product line does not evolve and keep the consumers happy the demand for it will decrease over time.

When enough consumers leave the product line for a more lucrative product line a tipping point of the scale begins and only two options come of it.
1: The product line evolves and adapts very quickly to bring the consumer base back.
or
2: Company ends the product line abruptly to not hemorrhage any funds not necessary to lose for the overall business.

2 years and running is strong for such a micro transaction-ed game. To keep it fresh for this amount of time should astound them and us alike.

Will they push and evolve to keep the core consumer base happy?

Will they put more money into better programmers?

Any bets on the final end date?