PDA

View Full Version : A&F tell us about the upcomming ltb

djonny88
02-17-2014, 04:54 PM
When is the new ltb going to start?
Is it going to be cheap/expensive?
Will a free player finally be able to finish it?
Let me know soon please.
Early thanks.

reticlover
02-17-2014, 04:58 PM
doesnt anyone pay attention. ltb ends when battle ends. on monday, new ltb starts anywhere between tuesday and saturday, usually on wednesday or thursday

tom73
02-17-2014, 05:37 PM
And also. Mods never tell you about building early. If you have the cash upgrade a nc or similar while you wait.

I love tacos
02-17-2014, 05:44 PM
The mods and developers don't tell us ****. They ask for feedback…oh well.

Luca1
02-17-2014, 09:33 PM
Whine, whine, whine. The forum offers endless hilarity.

My2cents
02-17-2014, 09:48 PM
Instead of guessing what the final ip will be can some rich syndicate guy offer $5,000,000,000 in game cash to guess when these LTB threads will come out?

Curtis Snow
02-17-2014, 10:11 PM
LTBs usually run 17-18 days so 18 days till the end of next battle will be 3 days from now

surfinguy369
02-17-2014, 10:24 PM
All they know is that it's a building that most people will burn gold on to get to lvl 10 in 1 day.

-C-
02-18-2014, 12:23 AM
Since GREE started this new referral program I guess it will be a cheap building again, so all new players have something to start with.

one man gang
02-18-2014, 12:57 AM
When is the new ltb going to start?
Is it going to be cheap/expensive?
Will a free player finally be able to finish it?
Let me know soon please.
Early thanks.

I have finished the last two gold free?

Mirmur
02-18-2014, 01:49 AM
What's the point of an ltb that everyone can finish? Or any prize that's easy to get.
That last ltb was prize enough, great rewards for an easy&cheap bldg. Next one should be a real ltb,not comfort prize.
That's what I think, anyway.

thatoucan
02-18-2014, 04:27 AM
What's the point of an ltb that everyone can finish? Or any prize that's easy to get.
That last ltb was prize enough, great rewards for an easy&cheap bldg. Next one should be a real ltb,not comfort prize.
That's what I think, anyway.

Because that's the point of playing a game, you should be able to finish the task. If you start on time and don't waste time between upgrades, you should be able to finish as long as you have saved up some cash. Gold should only be required if you want to finish early or if you're slacking starting/upgrading.

Too bad there are too many dbags spending thousands of real money and ruining the game.

Bandit_
02-18-2014, 05:27 AM
Because that's the point of playing a game, you should be able to finish the task. If you start on time and don't waste time between upgrades, you should be able to finish as long as you have saved up some cash. Gold should only be required if you want to finish early or if you're slacking starting/upgrading.

Too bad there are too many dbags spending thousands of real money and ruining the game.

The many dbags that spend thousands of real money are the ones paying the developers, coders, graphic artists, and other employees along with hardware such as servers, office space and anything else that goes into the running of this game. It's the freeloaders that Gree has recently catered to with cheap ltb's with high stat prizes that are ruining this game.

DoubleR7
02-18-2014, 05:33 AM
The many dbags that spend thousands of real money are the ones paying the developers, coders, graphic artists, and other employees along with hardware such as servers, office space and anything else that goes into the running of this game. It's the freeloaders that Gree has recently catered to with cheap ltb's with high stat prizes that are ruining this game.

+1
Well played sir

dribblin todger
02-18-2014, 05:44 AM

and another +1 from me, the sooner that some free players realise that gold purchased from Gree pays for development of the game the better.

killbillbst
02-18-2014, 06:44 AM
Yeah, because they've ironed out all those bugs using our hard earned cash eh?

murf
02-18-2014, 06:49 AM
Yeah, because they've ironed out all those bugs using our hard earned cash eh?

Problems or no problems...the game wouldn't exist without our hard earned cash.

murf
02-18-2014, 06:52 AM

I can understand the complaints about the cost of LTQs and some other 'gold-grab' schemes from Gree, but LTBs have been one of the fairer events. Free players without mods can get to Level 9 very easily. If you want the Level 10 prize you have to spend some gold. That's sounds about as a fair as you should expect.

I just don't get the 'I want, I want' as a free player.

Stillmatic
02-18-2014, 08:07 AM
I can understand the complaints about the cost of LTQs and some other 'gold-grab' schemes from Gree, but LTBs have been one of the fairer events. Free players without mods can get to Level 9 very easily. If you want the Level 10 prize you have to spend some gold. That's sounds about as a fair as you should expect.

I just don't get the 'I want, I want' as a free player.

I agree with u Murf...if u want the level 10 prize buy some gold!

Stillmatic
02-18-2014, 08:13 AM
I'm all for having ltb for the newcomers as its a great way to boost stats and so on but I need one that's gonna boost my economy now... I'm trying to save for a nightclub! Cant gree listen to the community and release two! I'm gonna be so disappointed if they bring out another arcade equivalent

Stillmatic
02-18-2014, 08:18 AM

Agreed!!! Id sooner buy gold than deal with annoying pop up ads that a lot of other free games have

thatoucan
02-18-2014, 02:38 PM

I guess if you throw a stick at a pack of dogs, the one that yelps is the one you hit ...

Did you really say graphic designers, haha! Come on.

And I guess "other employees" covers the people that have never responded to my email where I had a bunch of gold disappear like many others.

I didn't say there is anything wrong with buying gold, but these people spending thousands are ridiculous. This last battle, there were 2 teams either cheating or spending crazy amounts of money on absolutely nothing ... a fake weapon for a fake person on their phone, really?

It's a game ... you shouldn't have to spend that kind of money to be competitive ... we have different ideas of what ruins the game ... I think there should be more strategy, you think more people should just buy their prizes ... fair enough.