PDA

View Full Version : GREE please make somethin' with FORCED CLOSE AND BLACK SCREEN!!

KlitschkO
02-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Since the war started out of my game or I get black screen and automatically have to restart the phone at least 15 times a day! I do not understand ... until the war no more trouble .. maybe 1-2 a day .. but to give restart the phone 15-20 times a day is not really that nice!: ((But not understand even fail to solve the problem of the GREE!? game since CC is demandees problem ... using galaxy S2. Anyone else demandees problem!?

RuckusX
02-17-2014, 02:45 PM
Welcome to Crime City.

Hulkzy
02-17-2014, 11:04 PM
Since the war started out of my game or I get black screen and automatically have to restart the phone at least 15 times a day! I do not understand ... until the war no more trouble .. maybe 1-2 a day .. but to give restart the phone 15-20 times a day is not really that nice!: ((But not understand even fail to solve the problem of the GREE!? game since CC is demandees problem ... using galaxy S2. Anyone else demandees problem!?

I've been having the same problem and I think I've figured out why it's doing that. Galaxy S2 can't be upgraded to the latest Android version, well it can if you go down the complicated path of installing a new ROM and risk losing everything you have installed on your device, and since Gree have decided to run a new update disregarding the fact that people may still be using older phones that won't be able to support their new update, my account has now become redundant, as I can no longer do LTQs or get cases to drop and my guess is that I won't be able to take part in the next Raid Boss event either cause everytime I try, the game will give me a black screen followed by an automatic force close. So thank you to the developers of the game for putting the final nail on the coffin of my Android account.

surfinguy369
02-17-2014, 11:18 PM
It's your phone. Get a new one

KlitschkO
02-18-2014, 01:46 AM
It's your phone. Get a new one
Is easy to say, i know...but hard to buy:) this was the first solution if i have money i know;))