PDA

View Full Version : upgrade NC or save for next building?

amateur
02-17-2014, 01:25 PM
Any toughts on the next building?

Sleazy_P_Martini
02-17-2014, 01:34 PM
If you feel you have enough to take new LTB to level ten, then wait until it's released before doing anything. If it's a weak LTB then of course, nc. Unless you need the stats more than the IPH.

GucciMane
02-17-2014, 01:37 PM
Work on a low level LTB (I'm talking < level 3) upgrade (or two if they're level 1) right now.

They're releasing the LTBs earlier to make more $$, so you need to be ready to upgrade 12 hours after starting the LTB build, quick build 6-12 hours into the building going up, and you should be good assuming you have >= -3% upgrade time. Take this with a grain of salt, they may shave or add a few hours (more likely shave) in order to encourage more spending.

You can keep an upgrade going concurrently while building the LTB, but make sure its done with time for you to "QuickBuild" and gain some hours at half price (compared to QuickUpgrade).

amateur
02-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Just doent want to spend all my savings on NC upgrade if the new LTB is a cheap class A building(toy box, CHINES P, ect.) Then my plan is to spend all my savings on that. Hopefully get stats and build IPH at the same time.

TheWarthog
02-17-2014, 03:21 PM
I would wait to see what the ltb is. Even if you can't take the ltb up to 10, I'd still go with the stats and upgrading the ltb, but that is my preference. You can always build income. With stats increasing the way they are I'd be hopping on anything that increases attack and defense.

mike jones
02-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Meh.. probably gonna be another cheap ass one so they can rake money from a larger player base. I just went for NC.

amateur
02-17-2014, 04:02 PM
Yeah. Just wait and see i agree, lets hope its small and good :)

GucciMane
02-17-2014, 04:10 PM
Just doent want to spend all my savings on NC upgrade if the new LTB is a cheap class A building(toy box, CHINES P, ect.) Then my plan is to spend all my savings on that. Hopefully get stats and build IPH at the same time.

Toy Box is type B. Do not expect another Type A LTB building unless its for a costly future promotion.