PDA

View Full Version : ! Mods: iOS CC HD bugs

ILikeTheAbuse
02-17-2014, 01:14 PM
Newest iOS version broke some maps, as well. Yes, I re-installed.

http://i59.tinypic.com/24x3n0p.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/e6dahd.jpg

Don'tPostPersonalInfo:D
02-17-2014, 01:15 PM
where is the bug?

cmbrbb
02-17-2014, 01:25 PM
The OP shows that the buildings are overlapping. I went to docs and it looked ok for me. I'm on 3.9.2 though.

ILikeTheAbuse
02-17-2014, 03:21 PM
where is the bug?

Buildings overlapping incorrectly, but all the decorations are pushed to the top left of the map, piled on top of each other.

cooch
02-17-2014, 03:23 PM
Yes besides the RL being messed up with IOS updates my syn members that uploaded update can't access certain maps like Chinatown.

I wait 3 days before any Gree update to see how messed up they are before uploading. Haven't uploaded it yet. Hope it's not needed for this week's events but seems for IOS users until a fix push is sent out will be an issue

Vinnie2345
02-17-2014, 03:27 PM
We I updated on iOS I couldn't see all of my mafia members

mike jones
02-17-2014, 03:29 PM
You could also make it so that i can rob more than one building before all the money sign dissapear from the other buildings..

ILikeTheAbuse
02-17-2014, 04:44 PM
You could also make it so that i can rob more than one building before all the money sign dissapear from the other buildings..

The HD version doesn't have that problem.

Mystruss
02-17-2014, 04:54 PM
The HD version does have problems. Can't access Chinatown, don't know about any other maps but that's the one I want to get to. Game shuts down whilst trying to access it. When you try to rob someone, it tells you nothing left to rob. Hit the building again and voila, you robbed it. Rob one or 2 buildings and suddenly all the money bags over all the buildings disappear and nothing is available to be robbed.

beerman3828
02-17-2014, 10:25 PM
I have the exact same issue.

ILikeTheAbuse
02-18-2014, 12:19 AM
The HD version does have problems. Can't access Chinatown, don't know about any other maps but that's the one I want to get to. Game shuts down whilst trying to access it. When you try to rob someone, it tells you nothing left to rob. Hit the building again and voila, you robbed it. Rob one or 2 buildings and suddenly all the money bags over all the buildings disappear and nothing is available to be robbed.

yup, missed that Chinatown immediate force close thing. I am still able to rob like normal, though.