PDA

View Full Version : You Win the Weekend Hide & Seek Event Gree

2000y2k
02-17-2014, 12:15 PM
Now can you just Tell US what the fix is or is the fix done?

The forum is lit up with people angry and wanting to know what if anything will change. Just let us know.

Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83631-8-80-that-s-me-done/page2

Snatcher
02-17-2014, 12:27 PM
+1 for This another thread

free play
02-17-2014, 12:31 PM
We won't get an answer or notting will be done, the gree roller coaster will continue to roll on

tatertots
02-17-2014, 12:41 PM
The support team is feeding that same copy and pasted message to everyone asking about it. They can't even change the message so it doesn't say weekend anymore. Apparently for GREE, it's always the weekend. All I want to know is why I have defeated about 130+ bosses, yet every time I leave the app, I'm back at 12. Very annoying.

free play
02-17-2014, 12:49 PM
The support team is feeding that same copy and pasted message to everyone asking about it. They can't even change the message so it doesn't say weekend anymore. Apparently for GREE, it's always the weekend. All I want to know is why I have defeated about 130+ bosses, yet every time I leave the app, I'm back at 12. Very annoying.

I got that message, pathetic to say the least, we have had at least 2 events that had glitches in them and THEY ran the cycle, so why change this one, let it play out so it's fair for everyone or STOP the xing event and take the xing UNIT back,

socomloser
02-17-2014, 12:56 PM
They need for sure aleast compersate for fall out that came out left field with the patch toward the end of event left a lot people unable finish it !!!

I C STUFF
02-17-2014, 01:09 PM
Most people and entities don't respond to threats. I say just wait for someone to post more details. I'm not expecting much, that way I won't be disappointed. But I don't spend money so I don't care what they do.

Dirty Mind
02-17-2014, 01:10 PM
compersate
If your going to use the same word over and over, please spell it right.

2000y2k
02-17-2014, 02:08 PM
Thread was locked for many many reasons. In fact you can pm your case/comment etc. I'd be more than happy to hear what you have to say and talk to you about it if you would like.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83709-In-the-case-you-missed-it-Part-2

Peeky peek. Saw your post from 8 minutes ago on a different thread. Now you have to communicate about the common questions everyone is posting about.

Sneaky.