PDA

View Full Version : GREE you locked the leaderboard again!!!

warrends
02-17-2014, 11:22 AM
Last battle. An hour to go. And you screw us yet again. I've been checking the leaderboard for the last 20 minutes. It hasn't moved. Brilliant move. You suck. That's why I'm leaving these god damned games.

Platform96
02-17-2014, 11:24 AM
Last battle. An hour to go. And you screw us yet again. I've been checking the leaderboard for the last 20 minutes. It hasn't moved. Brilliant move. You suck. That's why I'm leaving these god damned games.
The NBA cares.

warrends
02-17-2014, 11:39 AM
The NBA cares.

Glad someone does. GREE doesn't.

Dubstik
02-17-2014, 11:58 AM

I don't know what leaderboard you're looking at, but mine is updating fine...

GucciMane
02-17-2014, 02:20 PM
Yeah, we finished #51 and were very frustrated. The leaderboard did update every 5-7 minutes though.

But the leaderboard being locked wasn't the reason why we failed. Dead weight was. The buzzer will never be reliable even if no error locked it - in that last hour everyone's dumping the rest of what they have - Play through the end of the buzzer.

RuckusX
02-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Yeah, we finished #51 and were very frustrated. The leaderboard did update every 5-7 minutes though.

But the leaderboard being locked wasn't the reason why we failed. Dead weight was. The buzzer will never be reliable even if no error locked it - in that last hour everyone's dumping the rest of what they have - Play through the end of the buzzer.

How did u finish 51 when we did

GucciMane
02-17-2014, 02:33 PM
How did u finish 51 when we did

You'll have to wait for the winners list to be released - whenever your last battle ended compared to ours is the only way to find out before seeing the winners list. Given the very small IP window between 48-52, only the last team that finished their battle knows the truth.

Not that it matters.

If you're going to split hairs in this manner I'm laughing at you as you didn't get the top 50 prize either.

RuckusX
02-17-2014, 02:36 PM
You'll have to wait for the winners list - whenever your last battle ended compared to ours is the only way to find out before seeing the winners list.

But if you're going to split hairs in this manner I'm laughing at you as you didn't get the top 50 prize either.

not splitting hairs dumb ass, just a question. Wonder what kind of fck up Greetards have going on this time. Since we clearly had ip above the 50 mark, but this is gree country.

J4CK D4N13L N0 7
02-17-2014, 03:14 PM
the leader board was extremely slow at updating, normally its every 5 minutes, but i was on two devices refreshing at the end and there was sometimes 10 mins + before a change, and theres no way none of the syndicates on the leaderboard weren't scoring! 51st that blows, was there last war, had 200k buffer and put up 300k but i think death row and someone else put up 650k+ in the final battle. everyone rallied this war though and think we were in p50 at some point in the last hour, ended 39th :) put 415k up last battle this time so must have been pretty tight between about 12 syns!