PDA

View Full Version : Axis of Evil LTQ unit

jester1989
02-17-2014, 09:22 AM
I think they need to do something about the LTQ unit because there is a majority of us who does not have the required building to complete the LTQ. Id finish it but im stuck on 7/80 and wont have the time to finish upgrading any of my buildings.

So i say they do something to make up for that.

Thief
02-17-2014, 09:26 AM
If your already going to spend 13,000 Gold to finish whats a little more to fast build your building you need?

bruner
02-17-2014, 09:31 AM
I like the fact that they are actually using the maps and target already in the game. Some of us spent the time to upgrade the elite facilities and we finally get rewarded because of it.

Arc Burn
02-17-2014, 09:37 AM
*sighs* This again? Thief makes a good point. This requires gold to complete...and a LOT of it. So if you can afford to complete it then the upgrade cost would be merely drops in the bucket. Plus, it's not like this is the first time unit buildings have been required to be high in order to complete. What was it the "year in review" that had people up in arms about something as well?

Someone will always feel cheated. "I don't have enough money to fully upgrade an LTB" "I didn't get health regen units so the boss is unfair" "my health only regens at +3 a minute so LTQs are unfair" "I don't have a building upgraded enough, its not fair" seems to fall in the same category.

Simple answer is GOLD. Large amounts of gold can solve everything. More complex is cut your losses, and focus on upgrading those. Learn from your mistakes. If being able to complete all LTQs (or at least have the limiting factor be energy) then spend a few weeks building your unit buildings. LTQs aren't important to me so I focus on IPH and boost buildings and would be stuck on several high building level requirements as well. If mountains of gold aren't your thing, pick a strategy you like best and go for it.

Hog32
02-17-2014, 09:41 AM
Anyone know what it is?

Arc Burn
02-17-2014, 09:43 AM
Anyone know what it is?

Nuclear Sentry 130,000/170,000 Health regen + 10%

Dirty Mind
02-17-2014, 09:44 AM
I think they need to do something about the LTQ unit because there is a majority of us who does not have the required building to complete the LTQ. Id finish it but im stuck on 7/80 and wont have the time to finish upgrading any of my buildings.

So i say they do something to make up for that.
They did do something to "make up for that". They gave you several LTQ's that use targets with no requirements. This is how they all were before you started playing.

Aks
02-17-2014, 11:11 AM
*sighs* This again? Thief makes a good point. This requires gold to complete...and a LOT of it. So if you can afford to complete it then the upgrade cost would be merely drops in the bucket. Plus, it's not like this is the first time unit buildings have been required to be high in order to complete. What was it the "year in review" that had people up in arms about something as well?

Someone will always feel cheated. "I don't have enough money to fully upgrade an LTB" "I didn't get health regen units so the boss is unfair" "my health only regens at +3 a minute so LTQs are unfair" "I don't have a building upgraded enough, its not fair" seems to fall in the same category.

Simple answer is GOLD. Large amounts of gold can solve everything. More complex is cut your losses, and focus on upgrading those. Learn from your mistakes. If being able to complete all LTQs (or at least have the limiting factor be energy) then spend a few weeks building your unit buildings. LTQs aren't important to me so I focus on IPH and boost buildings and would be stuck on several high building level requirements as well. If mountains of gold aren't your thing, pick a strategy you like best and go for it.

I agree every single thing u said there.. This game no matter how many glitches and bugs it have.. There is always a strategy u can follow to play this, which suits you.. Just stop comparing yourself to others.. Set yourself a goal.. And achieve it..

Major Reisman
02-17-2014, 11:18 AM
I'm finished as of 7/80 too. I've been upgrading my buildings since this happened to me a month and a half ago, but i didn't expect to find such a high level upgrade (level 9 airfield) so early in the ltq. Definitely not spending gold for a reward of 1500 valor.

2000y2k
02-17-2014, 11:40 AM
While I have the buildings upgraded, and would love to have that juicy 10% health units (well not really 10% because this is one of the bonuses that are multiple together so it's more like 5%) but can't justify to myself the cost. I assume it is pretty high because a walkthrough has not come out 2 days into the event.

Gree did say that energy and health bonuses would be rare so here is your chance. It's not the 20% health units or the +4 Energy Omega War Chopper but the costs are at least equal to them.

If you want them now is the time and then we can all stop crying that these boosts never come out and that it's not fair.

Greasy
02-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Im at 18/20 chipping away slowly. For once I, and a small amount of players, have invested days and weeks to upgrade these unit buildings. For what, this is exactly what we're hoping for. An event that will make use of them. And now those of you haven't made the investment complains !! Oh god....

DTA-HOG
02-17-2014, 02:47 PM
I don't see what all the whining is about. The last 3 ltqs cost 4000+ gold. This one is 5 vaults. Not that much more considering what you are getting.