PDA

View Full Version : Fix the bug or im out

Birmingham171
02-17-2014, 03:15 AM
agreed, from whom I have spoken to, %50 to 75% have competed the 200 boss mission and have received the great unit. We are sick of being SUPER OVERCHARGED to be competitive in this phone VIDEOGAME. Then along comes a glitch like this... An energy boost unit which has been loooong over due, kudos to gree for that. But you do not invest our money back into the game, and of course the event is bugged, cancelled, or late. Please revert the mission so we can all get the +1 energy unit. Only 3 people in my circle did not finish before gree patched it. I have spent 3 hours farming and have had not a single boss appear... I've been frustrated with Gree and their obvious money grabs, and the lack of staffing and customer service. This one really lays it open for me... Put your heads together and find a FAIR and Speedy solution to this problem or I am jumping ship... I am already looking forward to the money I will be saving.. From the other postings... I am sure I am not the only one... We are paying $500 a month for a 2nd, even 3rd rate game that might as well have zero technical support giving us these bugged updates. GREE! You make 10 MILLION a month off us! please give us a product that is worth spending that much on... You have no excuse! Stop spending your capital and reinvest back into the game!!!! =/

I believe this to be the proverbial straw that broke the camels back... Sorry gree. I hope you can save the game for us and yourselves!

Colonel J
02-17-2014, 03:20 AM
What bug? I haven't seen any bugs. I didn't think you could find a bug in a video game. What colour are these bugs? I'll keep my eyes open. I hope to find a ladybug one that wont cost me a fortune in gold.

Birmingham171
02-17-2014, 03:23 AM
they are gold and purple, some green. watch out bud.

Birmingham171
02-17-2014, 03:59 AM
we pay hundreds of dollars a month on this game!! what do we get in return?? We want representation from our spending!!

TaxCollector
02-17-2014, 04:12 AM
Oh , boo hoo! Another boring thread about this!

Birmingham171
02-17-2014, 04:18 AM
Oh , boo hoo! Another boring thread about this! nah I think gree has hit it's spot this time...they've been reckless for too long. They need to start showing us where our money goes in this game. No taxation without representation! =P They make millions off us and we get a barely functional game... every event is launched with bugs...

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-17-2014, 04:23 AM
Stop whining. You had plenty of time to complete the event gold free. People who did complete spent an average of 8 hours doing triggers and kills every 2 minutes for that entire 8 hours. That's a pita! It was the most mindless and awful waste of time.... But people did it. You didn't... You took your time and didn't put in that effort and now you want the what people who worked harder and faster than you got. You complain about being "SUPER OVERCHARGED" yet here was an opportunity to complete something gold free. An event which still didn't value strategy... But AT LEAST valued hard work above spending. Quit whining... Open up your pocketbook... And pay gree some money to finish.

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 04:38 AM
G'bye, hopefully you keep your words and stop playing, thank you for playing MW.....moo👀

Birmingham171
02-17-2014, 05:14 AM
nasty, hopefully you look up around you and see what your time and money invested in this game has gotten you. Keep it on rollin... bud ;) I enjoy the principal of the game. just keep it under control..

Devil Dog 1
02-17-2014, 05:33 AM
I am tired of the whining about this event. I put in the time and effort to complete this event before the bug fix happened, you should have too. It was nice having an event that if you put the time in you could finish without gold.

KSTrooper
02-17-2014, 05:49 AM
I finished the event yesterday figuring something like this would happen but it amazes me how quick they can fix this but they couldn't fix the attack again button last war!

Veccster
02-17-2014, 06:09 AM
I am tired of the whining about this event. I put in the time and effort to complete this event before the bug fix happened, you should have too. It was nice having an event that if you put the time in you could finish without gold.

That's a good point. Intentional or not, it's a unique event where the early risers and those who act quickly get the reward. If you are not able to (or not dedicated enough), you can still spend gold to eventually finish.

Resetting boss kills is bull**** though.

yan840016765
02-17-2014, 06:11 AM
I don't need a fix from GREE, I fixed myself...

sukokulo
02-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Go ahead and quit Birm!! Too many whining loosers here anyway..

morrisonscott38
02-17-2014, 08:02 AM
They ***** bout the bugs in their favor then ***** when its in greedies favor. How bout quit advertising everything when its in players favor. Shut up and finish

morrisonscott38
02-17-2014, 08:02 AM
And quit buying gold , so easy

nealcam
02-17-2014, 08:12 AM
I honestly dont understand how people could spend $10 a month on this game....yet theres people that spend hundreds or thousands. I dont care if your a billionaire, its a cell phone game. Thats just retarded. If you cant see why they dont make the game better then i completly understand why you are so bad with your money.