PDA

View Full Version : Any Tips for Gree(DY)?

Silly
02-17-2014, 02:31 AM
LMAO, Gree(DY) a company what is suppose to program games? I think they hired to many apprentices who are cheap pay, why so many failed events over the years? And now you decide to fix a glitch a few days late to make it even more unfair? Like where are your logic's in that? Typical of a big company, get your player numbers up then make any thing and every thing about gold aka $£$£$£ then they start increasing it even more... push your long time players away and keep your gold spenders who spend thousand of pounds a month on your gold program? You might as well rename MW to GW (Gold Wars), how long till CC and KA go Gree(DY) style? What happen to the fun, skill and knowledge of the game? Now its all about if you want the best unit aka last level unit reward, then you have to use gold as you make it impossible for free players. Ohh and the customer support is so bad, most reply's back are copy and paste messages what I have seen so many times in the pass. One word fail. :cool:

Silly
02-17-2014, 02:42 AM
Why can't they do some thing so simple like make a fair game for all? If you have to make 2 MWs, one for gold users and one free players then do it, then every one is happy.

Silly
02-17-2014, 02:45 AM
Fed up getting pushed/forced into buying gold to try keep up with this stats inflation, i miss MW how it use to be, leveling use to be fun but now you make people camp etc.

Tournai
02-17-2014, 02:45 AM
Tip 1: Hire some good scripters, that TEST things before they Release events!!!

Its allways the same with new events!!

HaystaK760
02-17-2014, 03:08 AM
Gree you have a great game here listen to your customers by doing the right thing I gurantee you will end up making more $$$ in the end

N41LZ
02-17-2014, 03:28 AM
Tip#1 - Get a soul

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 03:42 AM
Why so negative?

Gree not testing new events is a GOOD THING.

Why change something that is FREE-OF-CHARGE?

We should all encourage them to continue doing a GOOD JOB. ;)