PDA

View Full Version : FYI next time

I am a cow!
02-17-2014, 02:23 AM
for your information if u find a glitch in game don't be a bitc h and go ahead and oh because I'm a A-HOLE im gonna go and tell gree about this so f u all. if you find a glitch and its beneficial dont call it out if its not beneficial CALL it out (i know double standards right) to those idiots who do things like this sc rew u

Colonel J
02-17-2014, 03:30 AM
I think the cow stepped in another cows dung. This cow that wrote this seems more of a bull ($hitter). Congratulations to the whistleblowers on the recent boss glitch. Its your integrity and honesty that brings about balance to the game. Forget jealous foghorns like this cow. Cowabunga dudes!! Have fun with your new super items. Mmm I wonder if we could use the extra 1+ energy to help put a stop to bellowing cows. Eat all the grass you like cow because the grass is greener on the new unit recipient s side of the fence.

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 03:32 AM
Colonel J....don't be sore just because gree made a mistake and you didn't take full advantage of it.

I'm with Cow on this one.

I am a cow!
02-17-2014, 03:32 AM
I think the cow stepped in another cows dung. This cow that wrote this seems more of a bull ($hitter). Congratulations to the whistleblowers on the recent boss glitch. Its your integrity and honesty that brings about balance to the game. Forget jealous foghorns like this cow. Cowabunga dudes!! Have fun with your new super items. Mmm I wonder if we could use the extra 1+ energy to help put a stop to bellowing cows. Eat all the grass you like cow because the grass is greener on the new unit recipient s side of the fence.

you realise i have the unit right??? im speaking for those who DIDN'T get it retard

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 03:43 AM
for your information if u find a glitch in game don't be a bitc h and go ahead and oh because I'm a A-HOLE im gonna go and tell gree about this so f u all. if you find a glitch and its beneficial dont call it out if its not beneficial CALL it out (i know double standards right) to those idiots who do things like this sc rew u

For once I have to moo with cow.....moo👀 :D

I am a cow!
02-17-2014, 03:46 AM
mooo! moo moo moo for u

Colonel J
02-17-2014, 03:46 AM
Weather you have it or not. The point is you lack integrity and cheat your way through life. People like you are reffered to as scum. Next time you lose your wallet with 500 bucks in it and no one returns it. Dont come whinging to me. You should be banned for aiding in players exploiting a glitch. Id like to see your face when gree takes the unit off you.

I am a cow!
02-17-2014, 03:54 AM
Weather you have it or not. The point is you lack integrity and cheat your way through life. People like you are reffered to as scum. Next time you lose your wallet with 500 bucks in it and no one returns it. Dont come whinging to me. You should be banned for aiding in players exploiting a glitch. Id like to see your face when gree takes the unit off you.

you realise im a student right? im don't even walk around with 100$ bucks cos im not loaded i have enough money to live and some to spare, I cheat my way through life is this game ur life maybe is this game my life definitely not i much prefer titanfall and battlefield 4 to this but I still play not to see douchebags like u but to talk to friends and have fun while im at it.

RetiredAndHappy
02-17-2014, 03:55 AM
I think it was the second ever FLTQ when thy screwed up and you only needed one kill per target. After about 12 hours a mod posted something along the lines. "Sorry we had a bug. It would be unfair to take away the prize therefore we will cut the event short to give everyone the opportunity to win the unit and we will release a new event. "

Why was something like that not done?

SpikeyKit
02-17-2014, 04:24 AM
I think it was the second ever FLTQ when thy screwed up and you only needed one kill per target. After about 12 hours a mod posted something along the lines. "Sorry we had a bug. It would be unfair to take away the prize therefore we will cut the event short to give everyone the opportunity to win the unit and we will release a new event. "

Why was something like that not done?

This is correct and i made the same point in another post.

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 04:33 AM
you realise im a student right? im don't even walk around with 100$ bucks cos im not loaded i have enough money to live and some to spare, I cheat my way through life is this game ur life maybe is this game my life definitely not i much prefer titanfall and battlefield 4 to this but I still play not to see douchebags like u but to talk to friends and have fun while im at it.

I always against cheating, i can't do and no idea but I have to say this NOT everyone knows to cheat, in fact, cheating is a talent, same as hacking, lol......and mooing is cool.....moo👀 :D