PDA

View Full Version : Fixing the boss limit NOW?!

TheDanimal
02-17-2014, 01:41 AM
You let the bug ride & half the community gets to complete the epic boss event for free....
Now you fox it and freeze the boss progress until our kills catch up with the boss level we are showing to be at... Essentially making us kill all the bosses over again, starting from level 10.
Why? How is that a fair thing to do? You messed up, let it ride.
You want community feedback? Here it is - let the bug ride. You messed up & it's not fair to fix it mid event, causing more work & resets, when the people who got it free have a huge advantage now.

Brizzol
02-17-2014, 01:58 AM
I agree with this even though I have finished. But if they remove the units from those of us who took the time to finish I won't be happy. Everyone should get the unit and this should be a lesson to the devs. A simple run through of the event even using gold would have spotted this issue at just level 10. Perhaps start a beta test programme for android users to iron out these issues, it's getting extremely boring now.

Also drop the 200 boss thing altogether if this event wasn't riddled with bugs people still weren't happy. Bring back the epic boss with faction goals, this event was terrible in my opinion.

Birmingham171
02-17-2014, 02:06 AM
agreed, from whom I have spoken to, %50 to 75% have competed the 200 boss mission and have received the great unit. We are sick of being SUPER OVERCHARGED to be competitive in this VIDEOGAME. Then along comes a glitch like this... An energy boost unit which has been loooong over due, kudos to gree for that. But you do not invest our money back into the game, and of course the event is bugged, cancelled, or late. Please revert the mission so we can all get the +1 energy unit. Only 3 people in my circle did not finish before gree patched it. I have spent 3 hours farming and have had not a single boss appear... I've been frustrated with Gree and their obvious money grabs, and the lack of staffing and customer service. This one really lays it open for me... Put your heads together and find a FAIR and Speedy solution to this problem or I am jumping ship... I am already looking forward to the money I will be saving.. I am sure I am not the only one...

Colonel J
02-17-2014, 02:15 AM
I think gree have done a fabulous job. Until you do better id shut up.

Sy007
02-17-2014, 02:16 AM
I agree this event should be left as it was. If that's not going to happen you should just award everyone all the units.

No wonder Gree profits are taking a dive , people are fed up of how crap your games are becoming. Your trying to up your profits but all your doing is making people quit your games due to you being such money grabbers. It won't be long before most of your customers give you a big fat V sign and sign out from your games for good. Then we can watch your profits slide to virtually nothing and you'll go bust and be laughing at you.

Birmingham171
02-17-2014, 02:19 AM
I think I may go to that new order and chaos game gree will probably delete from my post. I've heard that is an awesome game!

Silly
02-17-2014, 02:21 AM
So now that most LLP and powerful players got the last unit due to a glitch, the rest of us have to suffer? they messed up loads of times in the pass and never did any thing so why now and about 2 days late? very unfair on players who never had a chance to try and get last unit, as its impossible to get it now.

Snatcher
02-17-2014, 02:29 AM
agreed, from whom I have spoken to, %50 to 75% have competed the 200 boss mission and have received the great unit. We are sick of being SUPER OVERCHARGED to be competitive in this VIDEOGAME. Then along comes a glitch like this... An energy boost unit which has been loooong over due, kudos to gree for that. But you do not invest our money back into the game, and of course the event is bugged, cancelled, or late. Please revert the mission so we can all get the +1 energy unit. Only 3 people in my circle did not finish before gree patched it. I have spent 3 hours farming and have had not a single boss appear... I've been frustrated with Gree and their obvious money grabs, and the lack of staffing and customer service. This one really lays it open for me... Put your heads together and find a FAIR and Speedy solution to this problem or I am jumping ship... I am already looking forward to the money I will be saving.. I am sure I am not the only one...

I agree with This statement and gree developers they dont even react on topics like This... Only if it fits in there way then they Will react. They are a bunch of pocket fillers

Agent1200
02-17-2014, 04:24 AM
Wow. We got screwed again! This game is about to have a bunch more empty bases. :(

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-17-2014, 04:27 AM

Since Birmingham feels the need to post the same message in two spots. Ill respond in kind...

"Stop whining. You had plenty of time to complete the event gold free. People who did complete spent an average of 8 hours doing triggers and kills every 2 minutes for that entire 8 hours. That's a pita! It was the most mindless and awful waste of time.... But people did it. You didn't... You took your time and didn't put in that effort and now you want the what people who worked harder and faster than you got. You complain about being "SUPER OVERCHARGED" yet here was an opportunity to complete something gold free. An event which still didn't value strategy... But AT LEAST valued hard work above spending. Quit whining... Open up your pocketbook... And pay gree some money to finish."

ju100
02-17-2014, 04:33 AM
Since Birmingham feels the need to post the same message in two spots. Ill respond in kind...

"Stop whining. You had plenty of time to complete the event gold free. People who did complete spent an average of 8 hours doing triggers and kills every 2 minutes for that entire 8 hours. That's a pita! It was the most mindless and awful waste of time.... But people did it. You didn't... You took your time and didn't put in that effort and now you want the what people who worked harder and faster than you got. You complain about being "SUPER OVERCHARGED" yet here was an opportunity to complete something gold free. An event which still didn't value strategy... But AT LEAST valued hard work above spending. Quit whining... Open up your pocketbook... And pay gree some money to finish."

As a free (so you will say crappy) HLP, I couldn't do that, bosses needed mostly 2 cash hits to go down.
So in 4 days, it would have been possible if the event stayed like that for everyone.
I worked hard, but only got a hundred down...

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-17-2014, 04:34 AM
STOP WHINING

WE GOT SCREWED

Both interchangeable perhaps depending on what time the so-called glitch was glitched.

If it happened some hours earlier would we have a different perspective?

shokki
02-17-2014, 04:37 AM
So, the people who abused get the reward. The people who didnt will pay for have the reward. Just lol

Birmingham171
02-17-2014, 04:37 AM
first of all, I am a light gold spender, 2nd, I am firm in my stance and will share it with anyone but will not spam. 3rd... damn u... I spend the first part of this event taking care of my sick wife... Video games loose priority in certain situations

LW okie
02-17-2014, 04:41 AM
And to those of us who had our kills reset? Whoops, my bad. Not spending another dime!

ModernwarRich
02-17-2014, 04:42 AM
This is incredibly frustrating... I agree, just call it a flop. let everyone who spent the last day and a half tapping their fingers off get the unit... To change it now is a slap in the face to the most active players...

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 04:42 AM
No needed to whine, Gree is not NGO, nothing is FREE.....moo�� :D

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-17-2014, 04:50 AM
So, the people who abused get the reward. The people who didnt will pay for have the reward. Just lol

I think you have mis-understood the issue Shokki.

The issue is a bad boss event that didn't work properly. After some hours the company tried to fix that issue and it ended up taking away a large percentage of many players bosses.

It's nothing to do with any players cheating/abusing. It's just a bad boss program where the fix made things worse for many and a perceived unfairness by some. However some others think its fair if I read the forum correctly.

I think that's where we have got it wrong; the fair/unfair perception BETWEEN players.

The focus should remain between those effected (that lost boss kills) and the company and not player to player where skewed biases may tend to taint the issue and degenerates the level of discussion.

HenryVIII
02-17-2014, 05:11 AM
I think gree have done a fabulous job. Until you do better id shut up.

Absolutely the dumbest thing I have heard in a very long time. Bravo.

TheDanimal
02-17-2014, 05:16 AM
I did it too trigger... When I wasn't working I used my free time & was hitting every 2 minutes. I was close & they reset me.
So even though I put in the work, I should get screwed too?

GREE SHOULD RESET THE BOSS BACK TO LEVEL 10 & KEEP IT THERE.
Allow those who want to put in the work a chance to do so

Danny123
02-17-2014, 05:24 AM
And there silence is deafening- as usual

Digger666
02-17-2014, 05:29 AM

Well said!!!

LW okie
02-17-2014, 05:37 AM
Well said!!!
Easy to say when your kills weren't reset

jinxtattoo
02-17-2014, 05:45 AM
everyone on here deserves a GREE police badge....when something is benifiting them nothing is said but soon as it works for others and not them in a tattle tell match on the forum so that they will hurry and fix glitches cause heaven forbid someone may get something they don't. The forum is the biggest problem with this game as well as 85% of players that have a child neglect issue that use tickets for comfort cause mommy didn't hold them enough. Its a game I don't benifit all the time and I don't complain but when I do its for the short moment that its there cause I already know i better do as much as possible before the forum police report it.....

MadAtWorld
02-17-2014, 05:48 AM
As I read thru the posts and saw the ones that said to quit whining, you had plenty of time, I spent my entire day doing it so I deserve it and you don't.... I had to wonder if that would be the same if this event had been released during the week and not on a weekend. Say, a Tuesday? Then you have a few hours from the time you beat commuter traffic and fall exhausted into bed, most likely not the 8 (at least) needed to finish. Most who finished took longer btw. And then the next evening you get the same, a few more hours to put in, but still not enough to finish. Only Gree changes it. My point is, you are making the assumption that all others have the same schedule to their life as you do and were spending their weekend on their behind. Next time, perhaps think before you type, because there but for the grace of Gree go thee.

TheDanimal
02-17-2014, 06:48 AM
As I read thru the posts and saw the ones that said to quit whining, you had plenty of time, I spent my entire day doing it so I deserve it and you don't.... I had to wonder if that would be the same if this event had been released during the week and not on a weekend. Say, a Tuesday? Then you have a few hours from the time you beat commuter traffic and fall exhausted into bed, most likely not the 8 (at least) needed to finish. Most who finished took longer btw. And then the next evening you get the same, a few more hours to put in, but still not enough to finish. Only Gree changes it. My point is, you are making the assumption that all others have the same schedule to their life as you do and were spending their weekend on their behind. Next time, perhaps think before you type, because there but for the grace of Gree go thee.

Well said.

TheDanimal
02-17-2014, 06:54 AM
Admins! Come on, post something... You guys were doing really well at starting to communicate more... And now back to old habits.
This unit gives a big advantage & is pretty high powered. Too big of a unit to just ignore & let some have for nothing and leave the rest of us out in the cold

I stand by my previous suggestion - RESET & LOCK THE BOSSES BACK TO LEVEL 10. We all work towards it again... Not asking for a gifted unit, as a gift would not be fair. Denying us the same chance as others got is also not fair.

...awaiting your response

jinxtattoo
02-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Admins! Come on, post something... You guys were doing really well at starting to communicate more... And now back to old habits.
This unit gives a big advantage & is pretty high powered. Too big of a unit to just ignore & let some have for nothing and leave the rest of us out in the cold

I stand by my previous suggestion - RESET & LOCK THE BOSSES BACK TO LEVEL 10. We all work towards it again... Not asking for a gifted unit, as a gift would not be fair. Denying us the same chance as others got is also not fair.

...awaiting your response

Its no different than a 24 hour ltq u snooze u lose.

lemonhaze
02-17-2014, 07:41 AM
im still useing 1 hit..only thing that changed for me was the name of boss and #s and also the loot..im nearly done now on 180/200 still 1 hit

morrisonscott38
02-17-2014, 07:45 AM
Ive been saving money already. Quit buying gold last month. Do the dumbest developers ever work at gree?

$Izland$
02-17-2014, 07:45 AM
fixing the bug mid way through? thats f*** up, cmon my lvl 105 with 4mil stats completed the event and still has the item but now my lvl 53 5mil stat account wont complete it... good job gree.

Arc Burn
02-17-2014, 07:50 AM
im still useing 1 hit..only thing that changed for me was the name of boss and #s and also the loot..im nearly done now on 180/200 still 1 hit

Anyone else noticed this? If so, I can't wait to hear the uproar from those that completed day one. "But I didn't get a chance at the higher loot"

No one will ever be happy it seems. But seriously, the event should have been pulled in the first hr, or remained the same for its entirety.

lemonhaze
02-17-2014, 07:54 AM
Anyone else noticed this? If so, I can't wait to hear the uproar from those that completed day one. "But I didn't get a chance at the higher loot"

No one will ever be happy it seems. But seriously, the event should have been pulled in the first hr, or remained the same for its entirety. yea i agree on that..im gonna finsih it off tho b4 it gets to ungodly amt of health since i know they fixed it..we know now that next epic will be 200 kills..gree isnt slowing down on anything..more more more is all they keep hollering when all the customoers all said no we dont want more..they will only listen when all decides they have had enuff..untill then keep exspecting the events to be more money and time consumeing

Jeanna
02-17-2014, 08:08 AM
yea i agree on that..im gonna finsih it off tho b4 it gets to ungodly amt of health since i know they fixed it..we know now that next epic will be 200 kills..gree isnt slowing down on anything..more more more is all they keep hollering when all the customoers all said no we dont want more..they will only listen when all decides they have had enuff..untill then keep exspecting the events to be more money and time consumeing

Well said lemon haze. Gree will continue to push the limits. They do not need any other players than the top 10%. Until the top start complaining forget any action. I feel both sides have valid points and not everyone can get all units. That is unless you want to put the money out for them. This is a money making game not for fun but for profit. Once you come to accept this it is not so frustrating. The only question you have to answer is how much are you willing to spend to stay relevance in the game.

Bobar
02-17-2014, 08:10 AM
Well said lemon haze. Gree will continue to push the limits. They do not need any other players than the top 10%. Until the top start complaining forget any action. I feel both sides have valid points and not everyone can get all units. That is unless you want to put the money out for them. This is a money making game not for fun but for profit. Once you come to accept this it is not so frustrating. The only question you have to answer is how much are you willing to spend to stay relevance in the game.

remember them changing top three prices??

Jeanna
02-17-2014, 08:13 AM
remember them changing top three prices??

Which supports what I said top three prizes go to the top 10%. They complained it got fixed.

lemonhaze
02-17-2014, 08:18 AM
Well said lemon haze. Gree will continue to push the limits. They do not need any other players than the top 10%. Until the top start complaining forget any action. I feel both sides have valid points and not everyone can get all units. That is unless you want to put the money out for them. This is a money making game not for fun but for profit. Once you come to accept this it is not so frustrating. The only question you have to answer is how much are you willing to spend to stay relevance in the game. yup there is no stragety to this game..what does it take to be at the top welll alot of money..u can be a complete retard and be in top faction as long u willing to spend..i spend about 200$ a month and that is it..thats about what i would spend going to a club so i dont mind that but i dont compete in ever event they have for gold i do what i can free and get whatever and move along..most of us are addicts and gree knows that why else would we give them 1000s of dollars a month on a half functional game,it sure isnt for the good customer service and graphics

2MblaZ
02-17-2014, 08:19 AM
Which supports what I said top three prizes go to the top 10%. They complained it got fixed.

Now that 10% can finish this event regardless of whether it's been fixed or not, so nobody will change anything... Disgusting tactics by disgustingly run business where only select few are 'valued customers' - others ain't worth a sniff...

This very well may be the straw that broke camel's back for way too many to recover the downhill rolling rock...

2000y2k
02-17-2014, 08:28 AM
Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83631-8-80-that-s-me-done/page2

This is Gree's response and a link to the thread.

Jeanna
02-17-2014, 03:15 PM
It is not the weekend anymore lol

tayyib
02-17-2014, 03:30 PM
Being in top 10 faction this event made me to quit. I killed around 400 bosses and it keeps resetting. LTQ hits don't register but xp keep adding I leveled up 9 times and no where near to finish.Every 2nd war I was having tier 2 gold bonus now instead giving my money to GREE F U C K E R S I will keep in my pockets. Thanks for the event GREE. Good job event developers.

2000y2k
02-17-2014, 03:34 PM
Thread was locked for many many reasons. In fact you can pm your case/comment etc. I'd be more than happy to hear what you have to say and talk to you about it if you would like.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83709-In-the-case-you-missed-it-Part-2

It's always a weekend at Greeland. New event starts lets do it on a weekend. Issues pop up; it's a weekend.

Funny Gree has made posts on threads not related to the issue but can't address the only one we all want answers on.

Maverick0073
02-17-2014, 04:00 PM
We need to get the word out to the rest of people that play gree games, show how gree will screw them , do as many reviews as you can on any gree game. Be honest and give them a proper review. I am sure they will get at least 1 star ...ok maybe not ...lol

Luuzer
02-18-2014, 01:10 PM
I want my boss kills back that where taken away!!! Over 100 boss kills just gone!!!

P.S Threads about kills reductions are dissapearing from forums already!!!