PDA

View Full Version : In the case you missed it - Part #2

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 12:14 AM
It is very rude and unethical of Gree to lock the part #1 thread without any info, worst part is i tried to post my comment, anywhere nothing new, AGAIN GREE bowed down to SUP demand to lock any thread what and whenever SUP felt no in their favor and the actual true facts !!!!.....moo :D

King little fruit fly
02-17-2014, 12:50 AM
Be careful, you could get locked down for raising your voice like this. ;)

King little fruit fly
02-17-2014, 12:50 AM
I am at level 120 boss, any fat chance I would able to finish this without yellow brick??

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 01:09 AM
Be careful, you could get locked down for raising your voice like this. ;)

Oopss, you're rite buddy, i'm NOT SUP, thanx for the advice...moo :D

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 01:10 AM
I am at level 120 boss, any fat chance I would able to finish this without yellow brick??

Please continue enjoy your FAT dream, thank you for playing MW....moo :D

I am a cow!
02-17-2014, 02:16 AM
ok joining in on the fun moo :D for u cheng

King little fruit fly
02-17-2014, 01:52 PM
ok joining in on the fun moo :D for u cheng

LOL, good to see you are back! ;)

And the 3 amigos are still going strong here! Enjoy!

Sirius
02-17-2014, 02:00 PM
Thread was locked for many many reasons. In fact you can pm your case/comment etc. I'd be more than happy to hear what you have to say and talk to you about it if you would like.

Thief
02-17-2014, 02:07 PM
Thread was locked for many many reasons. In fact you can pm your case/comment etc. I'd be more than happy to hear what you have to say and talk to you about it if you would like.

Sirius:

Just so you know when someone tries to send you a PM:

"Sirius has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Angronmagne
02-17-2014, 02:12 PM

"Sirius has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

LOL, that's pretty much classic Gree right there.

lemonhaze
02-17-2014, 02:13 PM
Thread was locked for many many reasons. In fact you can pm your case/comment etc. I'd be more than happy to hear what you have to say and talk to you about it if you would like. how can we PM u as theif said...here is what it says "Sirius has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Sirius from the recipient list and send the message again."

1GaDawg85
02-17-2014, 02:16 PM
Wel, lookie there....can't PM someone even when they tell you to PM them

2000y2k
02-17-2014, 02:25 PM
Guys it's just a bug. A fix will come out but give it time it is a holiday in the US.

1GaDawg85
02-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Not a holiday....

Angronmagne
02-17-2014, 02:31 PM
President's Day.

SpikeyKit
02-17-2014, 02:33 PM
Guys it's just a bug. A fix will come out but give it time it is a holiday in the US.

Not in the US dont care!

Sorry joining in the fun

2000y2k
02-17-2014, 03:33 PM
It's always a holiday or weekend in Greeland.

mrgreen
02-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Of course it's a weekend/holiday/whole company illness/office burnt down/we all died (delete as applicable) day at Gree headquarters.....
Why would a company with their turnover bother employing a team who work during those times.....it means they will be overworked......best to let it just carry on until the next problem occurs and sweep it under the Himalayan rug they now have.....

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 05:22 PM

Sirius, I do agreed there might be many reason, but least Gree or someone should make some comment(s) before locking the thread !!!

Sirius:

My apologies as this does sounds rude BUT as you can see, not only from me BUT from many that you've chosen not to accept any message(s), therefore are you seriously open for any discussion or just more than happy to make a fool out of us !!! moo :D

P/s - Hopefully you're NOT going to make any excuses such as, There is some glitches in our software and not accepting private messages, our engineers are looking into it now !!! moo :D

Tanner
02-17-2014, 05:55 PM
C'mon yall, you KNOW that Sirius is aware of this issue and that the Devs are looking into it...

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 06:03 PM
C'mon yall, you KNOW that Sirius is aware of this issue and that the Devs are looking into it...

yes, Gree is aware of some glitches in their software for not accepting private messages, and as we speak now the Devs are looking into it now !!! moo

yan840016765
02-17-2014, 07:03 PM

HAH, little fruit fly, long time no see! Camping in the dark?

Speed ump
02-17-2014, 07:34 PM
I see that sup is now in charge of gree? Not sure why you would think we even care about this subject either way. It's a none issue, other than someone who got their bosses reset. If the sun dosnt come up to morrow I guess sup got gree to cancel that too. I need to learn how to use all this great power we have.

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 07:43 PM
I see that sup is now in charge of gree? Not sure why you would think we even care about this subject either way. It's a none issue, other than someone who got their bosses reset. If the sun dosnt come up to morrow I guess sup got gree to cancel that too. I need to learn how to use all this great power we have.

oopss, someone intentionally left you out or your present is no more important ???....moo :D

Speakingthetruth
02-17-2014, 07:45 PM

Oh please mr. irrelevant...your soooo yesterday..did you not get the memo....consider yourself informed. No one care about SUP anymore...old hat...has been...never will be again....crawl back to your bigot compound...luuuuuuzer

Speed ump
02-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Now now dinks, you just said yourself that we did get gree to **** down things, do I really need to quote you from this very forum. For someone who isn't realevant you're sure obsessed with spending a lot of time on us, and threatening me personally.

Speed ump
02-17-2014, 08:08 PM
Didn't know s h u t was a bleep able word now

Speakingthetruth
02-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Now now dinks, you just said yourself that we did get gree to **** down things, do I really need to quote you from this very forum. For someone who isn't realevant you're sure obsessed with spending a lot of time on us, and threatening me personally.

Whoever you think I am, your wrong....wayyyyyyyyy wrong. How can you be so sure about my relevance :) I might just be closer to you and the bigot compound then you think :))) as far as threatening you personally, pfft not even close old man, not even close.... SUP chats have been great the past couple of days though...I barely have room left for ss.....gotta download them all soon

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 08:27 PM

Oh Oh, this thread is going to be locked, probably be deleted without any given reason as a SUP member felt really upset and at the same time he felt been threaten personally...moo :D
Sirius, where are you when SUP needed you !!!, think the SUP member has a valid reason for you to delete this thread, anywhere Gree does not want to upset any SUP......moo :D

Speed ump
02-17-2014, 08:47 PM
Nasty it's realy you getting all the threads shut down isn't it? You can tell us, we won't say a word.

Dingleberry
02-17-2014, 09:00 PM
If I had something to say to you here, I'd just say it, sugar nippies. I have a special room for you and I to rumble and you are welcome back anytime despite the fact that I KO'ed you and left you drooling like Glass Joe last week. I'm too lazy to troll...or glitch...or exploit...and I only hack on special occasions just for you and the simply useless pootytang crew.

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 09:09 PM
Nasty it's realy you getting all the threads shut down isn't it? You can tell us, we won't say a word.

Me not SUP, just another Mr Nobody, nothing SUP won't know about me, lol, but funny thing is, someone or is it more than one in SUP thinks i'm a Gree's employee, anywhere no worries, already standby with my favorite extra large popcorn, waiting for Sirius to perform his infamous abracadabra 'MAGICAL' thread disappearing act......moo :D

P/s - You should learn the secret of Colgate....with extra mint, it's really 'COOL'.......moo :D

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 09:12 PM
If I had something to say to you here, I'd just say it, sugar nippies. I have a special room for you and I to rumble and you are welcome back anytime despite the fact that I KO'ed you and left you drooling like Glass Joe last week. I'm too lazy to troll...or glitch...or exploit...and I only hack on special occasions just for you and the simply useless pootytang crew.

Why is Brother Speed and you in a SPECIAL room, hmm.....something REAL SPECIAL......hear no evil, see no evil and speak no evil......only can moo :D

King little fruit fly
02-17-2014, 09:18 PM
C'mon, can we all get along like Rodney King said ;) You should know who is our common enemy, let's not fk against each others here.

For your information, SUP is no longer part of the old PUN represented by the likes of Speed ump, and the old old PUN like Dingleberry...etc, so I don't get why they feel the need to defend SUP here. :confused:;)

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 09:22 PM
C'mon, can we all get along like Rodney King said ;) You should know who is our common enemy, let's not fk against each others here.

For your information, SUP is no longer part of the old PUN represented by the likes of Speed ump, and the old old PUN like Dingleberry...etc, so I don't get why they feel the need to defend SUP here. :confused:;)

Don't think anyone of them will give an ooppss what you get or don't !!!, lol......moo :D

King little fruit fly
02-17-2014, 09:23 PM
HAH, little fruit fly, long time no see! Camping in the dark?

Yep, changed the game name to Dark large fruit fly, why "large", it is not because I am stronger now, ;), ->F Gree limits the name to 20 characters and not 21, otherwise I would keep the "little" in there.:cool: If you see him, feel free to love tap him, if you hit him hard enough, he would start to tell interesting stories. :cool:

rrnj6890
02-17-2014, 10:02 PM
Sirius:Just so you know when someone tries to send you a PM:"Sirius has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."They won't respond anyway, I have sent 49 and 0 have been read. What a joke.

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 10:16 PM
They won't respond anyway, I have sent 49 and 0 have been read. What a joke.

Yep, wanted to tell you long time ago but do not want to hurt your feeling, since you brought it up, yep, have to say this, you're the joker with the jokes and since you knew the facts, PLEASE DO NOT WASTE any more of Gree's precious time than you already have !!!!..... , lol...............moo :D