PDA

View Full Version : Payed money for Gold but did not receive any..

PeterSthlm
02-16-2014, 11:35 PM
A&F or any mod can you please help me.
Bought Gold on the 11Feb and did not receive any and the money have drawn from my account.
Did a ticket explaining everything with all the details and today the 17Feb i get a answer with that they close the ticket and i should do a new one, and have not receive any gold??
It looks pretty bad when gree handle money tickets like this when people try to pay money in your game.
Can you please try and help me with this so i can move on?

Request #1369918
Did a new Req now with #1387752
Payed - Paid :(

cc thunder
02-17-2014, 12:56 AM
Mods dont help with this kind of thing anymore, I would ask for a refund through iTunes or Google Play

Jeremy Kyle
02-17-2014, 01:41 AM
Yeah i had the same problem and GREE told me to get a refund

Jeremy Kyle
02-17-2014, 01:47 AM
They just tell you to contact iTunes, community outreach program is laughable

TZora
02-17-2014, 02:12 AM
Mods dont help with this kind of thing anymore, I would ask for a refund through iTunes or Google Play
careful whatcha say ..

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MAsWkUIUL00/T9-yT1D-sMI/AAAAAAAAEj0/1AE_KLeuWBQ/s1600/BB.bmp

PeterSthlm
02-17-2014, 08:58 AM
anyone know how to contact google play? ;/
Tried a support mail but got.

Thank you for contacting Google Inc. Please note that the e-mail sent to the e-mail address support-se@google.com can neither read or handled because of the large number of requests.

Thanks

RuckusX
02-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Welcome to Crime City.

Aquaboo
02-17-2014, 05:43 PM
anyone know how to contact google play? ;/
Tried a support mail but got.

Thank you for contacting Google Inc. Please note that the e-mail sent to the e-mail address support-se@google.com can neither read or handled because of the large number of requests.

Thanks

Here's what you need to do:-

1. Navigate to "Google wallet" and sign in.

2. Goto Transactions and make sure the gold purchase you believe you have paid for is there - keep the date and type of purchase in mind (eg. 14 February, Funzio Inc, Vault of Gold, amount, funded from card XXXXXXX)

3. In the top right of the screen push the help button, choose Contact Us by phone.

4. Enter your country, contact phone number, name and the details of your problem (you paid for an in-game commodity but never received it), date, etc from above then send.

5. Usually within 5 minutes, a Google representative will phone you from USA. This gives you the chance to explain the problem and that you want a refund............

When I suffered a similar problem to you, it was really easy to sort it out. The Google rep was very understanding, sympathetic and helpful (she said it was not an uncommon problem to receive complaints about Gree apps). The disputed funds were back in my Google Wallet within 2 hours and a full refund was back on my credit card in a couple of days! No endless waiting on 'support tickets' without seeing any progress!!!

RuckusX
02-17-2014, 05:51 PM
here's what you need to do:-

1. Navigate to "google wallet" and sign in.

2. Goto transactions and make sure the gold purchase you believe you have paid for is there - keep the date and type of purchase in mind (eg. 14 february, funzio inc, vault of gold, amount, funded from card xxxxxxx)

3. In the top right of the screen push the help button, choose contact us by phone.

4. Enter your country, contact phone number, name and the details of your problem (you paid for in-game commodity but never received it), date, etc from above then send.

5. Usually within 5 minutes, a google representative will phone you from usa. This gives you the chance to explain the problem and that you want a refund............

When i suffered a similar problem to you, it was absolutely no problem to sort it out. The google rep was very understanding, sympathetic and helpful (she said it was not an uncommon problem to receive complaints about gree apps). The disputed funds were back in my google wallet within 2 hours and a full refund was back on my credit card in a couple of days! No endless waiting on 'support tickets' without getting any progress!!!

ibtl ..........

mulabenzy
02-17-2014, 05:54 PM
Happened to me about 2 months ago. I sent my ticket and got my gold in my account within 48 hours.

Aquaboo
02-17-2014, 05:57 PM
ibtl ..........

Why should it be locked - Gree Support themselves tell you to take matters up with iTunes/Google Wallet. I've simply given a step-by-step of how to go about it and shared my own experience when I encountered similar circumstances.

Aquaboo
02-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Happened to me about 2 months ago. I sent my ticket and got my gold in my account within 48 hours.

As already highlighted in earlier posts, Gree Support no longer deal with missing gold from purchases nor are willing to intervene into individual accounts to make adjustments. I'm sorry but your anecdote is out of date and simply muddys the waters for anybody experiencing the problem at this time.

rocker21
02-17-2014, 09:41 PM
The fastest way to get your cash refunded is to go to Google play store. Top right corner is settings tab. Under that is help. Contact them. Within 24 hr you will be refunded. This dosent answer the question of "how do I get the stat gains which I missed because I didn't get the gold that I bought to use for this event. I was unable to use the gold but was charged for it and didn't get, the stat gains which would hsve come from that gold I didn't get" something you may want to consider doing in the future which I've been forced to do after 9 purchases over 2 months which I never got. Try buying 5 bucks in gold before making large purchases. Also don't buy gold when you first open the app. Hit a rival or map mission. Also don't buy when you are changing from WiFi to carrier network.