PDA

View Full Version : So NOW you raise the boss level? That's awesome.

whammo
02-16-2014, 11:12 PM
Now after half the community is finished you guys decide to raise the levels of bosses. Smooth going.

Even more awesome for those of us who had our kills reset to nothing.

Greasy
02-16-2014, 11:16 PM
I'm hitting myself in the nut that I didn't finish it earlier.

Grecoref
02-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Are u talking about not getting past lvl 10 for the bosses. I'm on lvl 20/80 defeat the drug lord. Up to here I couldn't go past lvl 10. I've kill 47 bosses do far. Now I went to kill a boss and the name doesn't even match the boss being killed. Wtf gree can't you get one event right. On top of that I need to upgrade unit building now when I've been upgrading ltb building these past 5 months. It's a crazy unreliable game with massive amounts of problems daily.

BCS suk my white as
02-16-2014, 11:23 PM
There goes my hope of finishing. Now everyone who got the unit easily gets to keep it while us who didnt finish it yet get screwed. Good thinking gree

whammo
02-16-2014, 11:27 PM
I'm talking about the MASSIVE amounts of players who are already done or close to done because of Grees TERRIBLE programming.

The event is nearly half over... at this point as a company, this is where you let it go and say "we fu*ked up... again," and just leave the damn thing as is for the remainder of the event.

Half of my faction is finished, and the other half got their kills reset to like 10 or less... some lost as many as 150 boss kills. I would be nearly finished right now had it not been for that particularly special feature.

Of course Gree support says "we are aware of the issue and looking into it." That is a famous line these days.

I don't give a sh*t if it costs a million dollars or zero to do an event... I just want an even playing field. None of this change the rules of the game half way through crap...

I've about hit my breaking point with the complete ineptitude of this company.

HaystaK760
02-16-2014, 11:28 PM
Wow so half the community got the unit so dumb gree please do something about this

miaomiao
02-16-2014, 11:30 PM
Very disappointed with Gree recently for all the bugs and glitch.

Suspect5
02-16-2014, 11:31 PM
This is compleatley BS, Gree better give everyone that unit.

HaystaK760
02-16-2014, 11:32 PM
I can say 75% of my faction has it done why would you change it now so it's not right gree two events in a row

HaystaK760
02-16-2014, 11:33 PM
I agree make it right

BoilerPaulie
02-16-2014, 11:35 PM
Gree better prepare themselves for a class action lawsuit if they don't get their crap together. People spend money on this game and all it takes is a few of them to get righteously pissed enough to lawyer up. It's not just this - it's everything.

Kavoc
02-16-2014, 11:35 PM
This is one of those cases, were they screwed up (which is often) and just set it back to how it was for the players who completed it, why punish the players. I completed it but the players should have an equal shot at it.

Spetsnaz
02-16-2014, 11:39 PM
C'mon. You're complaing about not being able to keep going through this event with the glitch. Yes there was a glitch and some people got onto it right away and went for the 200 kills. If you weren't one of those people who started working on it right away than that was your decision. Obviously at some point Gree would have realised their mistake and started working on fixing the issue. If you didn't have time to get the goal completed than it's up to you because obviously some people did have enought time.

It won't be fair if Gree tries to take away any units & valor that you've already earned but they don't have to keep allowing everyone to continue this event with the bug/glitch.

HaystaK760
02-16-2014, 11:42 PM
Says a guy who completed it lmao

KingDante!
02-16-2014, 11:42 PM
I was trying to be an honest player and wait for them to sort this out, but if this is their idea of making things "right".. I feel extremely shafted.

HaystaK760
02-16-2014, 11:43 PM
It's not fair to take it away, but this was another mistake

tayyib
02-16-2014, 11:45 PM
I quit. Congrats Gree

ju100
02-16-2014, 11:47 PM
Again, how is it fair again to us, HLP? We've been playing the longest, we are your most loyal players, and you screw us over, again...
Dammit, I could have finished this one with some time, but again, only LLP's Monster and heavy gold users can compete...
I'll start to search for another game I can be addicted to...

whammo
02-16-2014, 11:53 PM
For me personally, it would be one thing if they patched the "glitch" and it all of a sudden started working. We all had the same amount of time to kill bosses.

My problem comes from the fact that a SIGNIFICANT number of players (including myself) Had kills reset to next to nothing thus erasing time those players invested and effectively nullifying future time spent just to catch up to a status they already achieved.

Secondly, who is to say that this was a glitch? Developers were quiet and support gave jack squat for insight... how are we as players at fault for just doing the event presented to us?

We aren't. It's pathetic that this company can't see that and rather than learn from its mistakes, it purposefully infuriates its customer base.

Sinner
02-16-2014, 11:54 PM
They should have left it alone. Not fair to take the units away and not fair to not give the rest of us the chance to finish . Not gonna turn out good either way. Bad Gree Bad !

erickd271
02-16-2014, 11:55 PM
Again, how is it fair again to us, HLP? We've been playing the longest, we are your most loyal players, and you screw us over, again...
Dammit, I could have finished this one with some time, but again, only LLP's Monster and heavy gold users can compete...
I'll start to search for another game I can be addicted to...
Define heavy gold user? I'm a free player and got it done with both my hlp who has ok stats and mini last night....

Major Esmoker
02-16-2014, 11:58 PM
Now everytime there is a mess up from Gree I picture in my head a animated post that someone did last week saying Meanwhile back at Gree Headquarters and a guy standing there with loads of money laughing......

Sarge01
02-17-2014, 12:02 AM
@Spetsnaz

Your comment is somewhat BS.

A lot of players were not able to use this glitch. They could not see the bosses, they had to do multiple hits on the bosses etc. etc.

Gree should give everyone the same chance or no one at all. Simple as that. It is called fair gameplay.

hi+jimmy
02-17-2014, 12:03 AM
SO.... JUST SAY ::::: F xxx Grxxx

TaxCollector
02-17-2014, 12:06 AM
Don't worry guys, here have a tissue and dry them eyes off!

Ps. Should of started earlier and got it finished! YOUR LOSE!

whammo
02-17-2014, 12:11 AM

PS: I did start early. My kills were reset to 10 on day two.

Colonel J
02-17-2014, 12:11 AM
I'm talking about the MASSIVE amounts of players who are already done or close to done because of Grees TERRIBLE programming.

The event is nearly half over... at this point as a company, this is where you let it go and say "we fu*ked up... again," and just leave the damn thing as is for the remainder of the event.

Half of my faction is finished, and the other half got their kills reset to like 10 or less... some lost as many as 150 boss kills. I would be nearly finished right now had it not been for that particularly special feature.

Of course Gree support says "we are aware of the issue and looking into it." That is a famous line these days.

I don't give a sh*t if it costs a million dollars or zero to do an event... I just want an even playing field. None of this change the rules of the game half way through crap...

If you didnt give a **** about the cost. Then why such a rant? Problem solved go and purchase 10 vaults of gold. In fact why not 11 youll probably need the extra.

ju100
02-17-2014, 12:12 AM
Easy to say when events always start when you are awake...
Non-US players usually start events a little late, really sorry that we have to sleep...

This event is the final glitch for me

Anyway, nuking my base and giving all to my faction
Don't worry, Gree's not losing much with me, I was a light gold player and even had stop spending a while away

Major Esmoker
02-17-2014, 12:13 AM
So they fixed the boss health but not the part where on level 58 I have to kill the boss 143 times........I need a good war game not made by Greed.

oakletixfan
02-17-2014, 12:14 AM
Hope the customer service dept is nice and refreshed from their 3 day weekend. Hahahahaha

whammo
02-17-2014, 12:16 AM
If you didnt give a **** about the cost. Then why such a rant? Problem solved go and purchase 10 vaults of gold. In fact why not 11 youll probably need the extra.

It's a very simple answer to your question:

I would prefer to see an even playing field. Having it cost a ton only eliminates a large percentage of players who are able to achieve any particular goal.

That means if its out of my league, it is out of most everyone elses also, and my relative stat gain to the average player stays neutral or maybe even positive. But when a few players are basically gifting game-altering units... that's when it gets dicey.

When you basically put a $500 price tag on an event for some players, and offer it free to others... that is a pretty glaring disparity and is simply not good for the longevity of the game.

The question of fairness and ethics is an obvious one.

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 12:16 AM
Oopss, SUP has completed the event, get their unit and time to raise the stake...too bad most of you are not SUP and you're NOT in GREE equation ....

p/s - this is not from me.........moo :D

KingDante!
02-17-2014, 12:22 AM

Loss.. Your loss

whammo
02-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Loss.. Your loss

There was so much wrong with his sentences I chose not to even endeavor down that path... Thank you for the entertainment :)

Brizzol
02-17-2014, 12:29 AM
Well I finished as quick as I could as I thought GREE would possibly fix it at some point. It should have been left as it was though, as my friend said, if they push a fix within a couple of hours it wouldn't be so bad. This is much too far into the event to fix, when many have already got the units.

HaystaK760
02-17-2014, 12:35 AM
I'm sure gree will make it right let's see what happens tomorrow

Gringo
02-17-2014, 12:35 AM
I would like to thank Gree, its made quitting this game easier.
From disappearing threads, hits reseting then this debacle. There never was an even playing field and there never will be.

whammo
02-17-2014, 12:39 AM
I'm sure gree will make it right let's see what happens tomorrow

I'm about as far from sure they'll make it right as you can get... I'm hopeful... but sure? Hah.

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 12:44 AM
From disappearing threads, hits reseting then this debacle. There never was an even playing field and there never will be.

Bye and PLEASE DO NOT PLAY MW, you're not SUP, therefore no losses for Gree !!!..............moo :D

ju100
02-17-2014, 12:44 AM
I'm about as far from sure they'll make it right as you can get... I'm hopeful... but sure? Hah.

Funzio would have done something, not sure about Gree though...

Gringo
02-17-2014, 12:49 AM
02-17-2014, 08:44 AMiamnasty
Originally Posted by Gringo
Bye and PLEASE DO NOT PLAY MW, you're not SUP, therefore no losses for Gree !!!..............moo

No im no longer part of SUP, however i was at SUP2 for two WD. Where the match up times prevented us from getting the streak completed. I never witnessed any favouritism from Gree during my time there.

free play
02-17-2014, 12:52 AM
Where is gree on all this, some have the unit through the glitch, some spent gold to get try get unit only for all there hits to be reset, looks like another apple refund for looks of people, you can't be cheated the way gree cheats people

Snatcher
02-17-2014, 01:02 AM
I agree that they must give the unit anyway, because as allready been said that only big spenders and big minis can get to finish it so its not fair ,and most of all its a **** up from gree and the should have left itcthe way it was. so gree just give the energy regen unit away so all of us will be happy and next cycle dont **** it up ok. and gree dont have the guts to respond on this thread or undo the last push update

erickd271
02-17-2014, 01:06 AM
I agree that they must give the unit anyway because as allready been said that only big spenders and big minis can get to finish it so its not fair and most of all its a **** up from gree and the should have left itcthe way it was so gree give it away and next cycle dont **** it up ok and they dont have the guts to respond on this thread or undo the last push update
Have u even tried it out? I finished boss last night but I wanted to see if the Loot changes and noticed that after each boss changes the health resets to lvl 1.... Instead of whining give it a try!

GDmw
02-17-2014, 01:11 AM
We have players quitting over the time this game takes, and now I we potentially lose more through the change on this event, because I am certainly thinking about it. Been playing 2 years now. Gree, keep your customers happy. Go on a customer service course or something.

steelhead
02-17-2014, 01:12 AM
Some people who had the strenght in ratio to their level and finished the 200 bosses calling others who couldn't finish, whiners. They would whine for themself if something a like would've happened to them. That reminds of someones quote on forum. Forgot who it was, but it was something like: don't tell others your problems, 5% don't care and 95% is glad you have them.

Tournai
02-17-2014, 01:13 AM

I totally Agree!

After almost 1,5 years of playing maybe even more! I am done like this!

Give everybody +1 Energy per minute then! dont act like this GREE! TEST THINGS BETTER BEFORE RELEASE!!!!

YOU GUYS KILL YOUR OWN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THIS IN A FAIR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 01:20 AM
I totally Agree!

After almost 1,5 years of playing maybe even more! I am done like this!

Give everybody +1 Energy per minute then! dont act like this GREE! TEST THINGS BETTER BEFORE RELEASE!!!!

YOU GUYS KILL YOUR OWN GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIX THIS IN A FAIR WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAIR has never exist and will NEVER exist in Gree's dictionary .....dream on buddy....moo :D

Danny123
02-17-2014, 01:22 AM
Would be nice to get a comment from them - hahahaha

Big she'd
02-17-2014, 01:41 AM
Whinge whinge , my mini only started today , and he's already up to 80 boss kills , so if you spent your time just doing it instead of carrying on like a bunch of spoilt brats you might just get it done ,
If your not happy with the game just quit and spare the rest of us your dribble

jethro650
02-17-2014, 01:41 AM
Would he nice if they got some competent programmers....

DILL3NGER
02-17-2014, 01:44 AM
I started this morning on level 124 and the amount of cash hits went from one to two. I'm on level 134 now and the cash hits have gone back to one now.

So done give up. I don't think this event is impossible which is what I was thinking this morning.

ertrifo
02-17-2014, 01:57 AM
This is ridiculous!

Asto
02-17-2014, 02:02 AM
I knew this would happen, typical gree and they won't do anything about it. As usual they screw players over and think it's fine. Only one thing for it now, stop playing or play gold free

Grecoref
02-17-2014, 02:04 AM

Ps. Should of started earlier and got it finished! YOUR LOSE! I would have finished it earlier if I didn't have to work some ppl here do have jobs and can't devote to this game full time. I got half way through it and when I went back in to finish it I was reset to a lower lvl and now I'm not going to be able to finish. Fair is fair gree. U should award the unit for everyone or compensate those who can't finish now. I've been playing for over a year and a half now and everyday its something else here.

SpikeyKit
02-17-2014, 02:15 AM
Look when the fkd the fltq they let everyone know they was gonna take it down and gave us a day to do it.
Why cant you do that now?
Or award everyone all the prizes (yes i know some of you have tapped for hours) point is be fair to the rest

Ok im complaining about nothing like the rest of you. If this event stays as it currently is im all good thanx

Grecoref
02-17-2014, 02:17 AM
Aren't there any lawyers that play this game. In the united states there are bait and switch laws that prevent companies from doing this to customers. Companies that sell stuff that has the wrong price on it usually will accommodate their customers. I too really think green needs to be sued in class action suit for all the games they have screwed up over the last year.

Silly
02-17-2014, 02:20 AM
So now that most LLP and powerful players got the last unit due to a glitch, the rest of us have to suffer? they messed up loads of times in the pass and never did any thing so why now and about 2 days late? very unfair on players who never had a chance to try and get last unit, as its impossible to get it now.

goldacre84
02-17-2014, 02:28 AM
Bunch. Of. Whiners. Lol. FYI, I'm at boss 108 n pretty pleased tbh

Deebo
02-17-2014, 02:42 AM
I had spent gold to get to 113/120 by last night. I awake to find you corrected YOUR mistake and now the bosses are increasing in difficulty...fine. But when I check my kill total after 7 kills I find I've been reset to 20/120...I wish I could tell you what I really feel about Gree and every piece of crap game you represent...I'm done!

SpikeyKit
02-17-2014, 02:42 AM
Never mind stupid comment need coffee

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 03:24 AM
Look when the fkd the fltq they let everyone know they was gonna take it down and gave us a day to do it.
Why cant you do that now?
Or award everyone all the prizes (yes i know some of you have tapped for hours) point is be fair to the rest

Ok im complaining about nothing like the rest of you. If this event stays as it currently is im all good thanx

Thank you and PLEASE DON'T change the current setting/configuration or anything, as usual everyone always want everything FOC or the cheapest......moo👀

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 03:29 AM
For those of you that didn't know how long this glitch will last and sat on their behinds instead of finishing the Free-Of-Charge epic boss event, you really have no cause for complaints.

Period.

First Class
02-17-2014, 03:29 AM
Hey GREE what about to make if fair for all! I lost over 60 Boss kills due to a mistake made by GREE?!?! Make it fair as everybody should get the same chance. Thank yo...

TaxCollector
02-17-2014, 03:33 AM
For those of you that didn't know how long this glitch will last and sat on their behinds instead of finishing the Free-Of-Charge epic boss event, you really have no cause for complaints.

Period.

Well said!!!

Systematrix
02-17-2014, 03:44 AM
So let me get this straight. You fix the problem with the boss, even start it back over on level 1 to make it "fair". But you fix NONE of the other problems??? You fixed the one problem that was costing YOU money but DON'T fix the MULTIPLE issues that are costing your CUSTOMERS money. What an amazingly non-funny JOKE this is.

Also as an old-school HLP who has been playing daily for 2 years I'm being punished YET AGAIN as I now have absolutely no chance to finish. I am beyond fed up with this game now.

I know this comes as no shock to anyone in this forum as we all know Gree puts their bottom line before the customer. I'm positive they don't care about what I'm going to say here but I'll never spend another dollar on this game unless they fairly make recompense for this somehow, and please don't give me any insulting, empty apologies either, just make it right.

PRY
02-17-2014, 04:00 AM

Period.

I would say those who finished Sat on there behinds all weekend. Get Real brother. And stupid to fix in middle of event

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 04:04 AM
I would say those who finished Sat on there behinds all weekend. Get Real brother. And stupid to fix in middle of event

Which part of my post do you NOT understand. This is REAL all right the glitch and all.

It's meant for those that did not attempt to finish epic boss. Those that DID finish deserves to sit on their behinds cos they've earned it.

What about you buddy, which group of SIT-ON-BEHINDS do you belong to huh?

Gringo
02-17-2014, 04:09 AM
He probably has a life and a job!

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 04:18 AM
He probably has a life and a job!

I've got a full time job, wife and kids. So what's your point again?

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 04:19 AM
You guys are coming out with excuses for missing the free boat ride.

SpikeyKit
02-17-2014, 04:20 AM
Had my kids this weekend, also UK based. NVM its all good. Party on people

Danny123
02-17-2014, 04:22 AM
And whats having your kills reduced by 100 go to do with your arguement

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 04:23 AM
Had my kids this weekend, also UK based. NVM its all good. Party on people

I can relate. I slept only 3 hrs cos of the epic boss. Was it worth saving gold? Hell yeah!

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 04:24 AM
And whats having your kills reduced by 100 go to do with your arguement

It's a limited time glitch. You're supposed to finish the event before gree finds out and corrects it.

Gringo
02-17-2014, 04:43 AM
[QUOTE=Gen CheeBye;1203276]I've got a full time job, wife and kids. So what's your point again?[/
More fool you then, maybe you should spend more time with them.

Systematrix
02-17-2014, 04:48 AM
Please stop flaming and trolling, you are diluting the intelligence of this thread. Take it to the Off-Topic forum. Real people are voicing their Real concerns here.

shokki
02-17-2014, 04:48 AM
It's a limited time glitch. You're supposed to finish the event before gree finds out and corrects it.

So you're saying: abuse it untill it gets fixed! Nice policy!

Lancerdually
02-17-2014, 04:59 AM
I had 180 bosses down....... now I'm not done....... what's your point again? If you wanna poke fun or be a smart @$$ be my guest and while you're at it, get those pesky dingleberry's off for me too please.

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 05:13 AM
[QUOTE=Gen CheeBye;1203276]I've got a full time job, wife and kids. So what's your point again?[/
More fool you then, maybe you should spend more time with them.

Lmao. Yes as a matter of fact I did spend quality time with my family and hence I slept 3 hrs only because I used my sleep time to do it.

Try that and stop complaining.

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 05:15 AM
I had 180 bosses down....... now I'm not done....... what's your point again? If you wanna poke fun or be a smart @$$ be my guest and while you're at it, get those pesky dingleberry's off for me too please.

Better luck next time.

free play
02-17-2014, 05:20 AM
I had spent gold to get to 113/120 by last night. I awake to find you corrected YOUR mistake and now the bosses are increasing in difficulty...fine. But when I check my kill total after 7 kills I find I've been reset to 20/120...I wish I could tell you what I really feel about Gree and every piece of crap game you represent...I'm done!

Same here, last night 74/77, 31/80. Today 10/77, 31/80, . My big issue is that only some accounts got reset, I now of others that did big have there accounts reset and all kills during the glitch where still there to the finish,

Don't care about getting it finished during the glitch, I have been able to finish other event while there are glitches, so win some loose some,

But why do only some accounts get reset and others dont, now that's complete rubbish, another reason to get refund from gree as gold was used but not returned,

Still it's our own fault for playing this stupid game that is run by, well I'm not allowed to say .....

Gringo
02-17-2014, 05:22 AM
[QUOTE=Gringo;1203318]

Lmao. Yes as a matter of fact I did spend quality time with my family and hence I slept 3 hrs only because I used my sleep time to do it.

Your Work comes second to staying up all night playing a phone game lmao. Then spend your days trolling forums 😂

Gen CheeBye
02-17-2014, 05:49 AM
[QUOTE=Gen CheeBye;1203345]
Your Work comes second to staying up all night playing a phone lmao. Then spend your days trolling forums 

So I can't sleep early today to make it up? Lmao. Saving real money is worth losing a couple of hours sleep.

Better than you complaining here cos you're not smart enough to do it. Telling that to you is not trolling.

You should be happy gree got the bad end of the deal. If you didn't get on the bandwagon then tough luck to you buddy.

SpikeyKit
02-17-2014, 06:22 AM
[QUOTE=Gringo;1203318]

I like my sleep.
They should have decided to let the event run its course or say were gonna end it early to be fair to everyone. They did it on a fltq so why not here and now

Viva la Revolution
02-17-2014, 06:25 AM
I'm done with this game, this was one thing to much. Gree will never see anything of my money again.

Blade of 3
02-17-2014, 06:29 AM
I'm done with this game, this was one thing to much. Gree will never see anything of my money again.
I agree. I think this is what pushed me over the edge. I have no reason to play a game if it's about whoever can exploit a stupid glitch first. If Gree gave a crap they would wait till after to fix or take the event away. This just shows how little the care about anything.

This is a new low for even Gree.

Razors
02-17-2014, 06:32 AM
Aren't there any lawyers that play this game.

Your right there is one lawyer Jason Magneto. He is in game as RABBI MAGNETO(that's his name ign) he is a great lawyer and can represent the community.

He drives an old Toyota camery that has a Ferrari logo super glued to it. He can save us lol

He fights on OSW team and is. Superb lawyer. Or wait maybe he is a Rabbi that lied hmmmmmm either or he can act like a lawyer.

Sparkle
02-17-2014, 06:36 AM
I feel extremely shafted.

Make it right, Gree. Let everyone finish the 200 bosses or just give everyone all of the units. How do you get off changing the playing field during the game? It was your own mistake again and again and again.

Sparkle
02-17-2014, 06:48 AM
Actually, I am not at all happy that mini upstarts get to kill one boss a second while folk who stayed up nights, risked losing jobs, and spent a literal fortune in gold for more than a year to grow strong have to wait a long time to regenerate health before finishing off a boss. Why are we being smashed by whole factions of monster minis which have now grown beyond ridiculous because of this glitch? Give us a chance to win, Gree. Between SUP's inflated prizes and monster minis, is impossible!

mrskll
02-17-2014, 06:50 AM
Gree should just completly stop the event, AND GIVE EVERYONE THE UNIT! That is the only fair way to do it! It's BS that they fix it while half done and screw the ones who didnt make it! Gree....good going, you ALWAYS F up something, it never fails! The Strong got stronger, the minis got stronger...THE ONES IN THE MIDDLE GOT SCREWED!

Jaebee
02-17-2014, 06:50 AM
Very disappointed with Gree recently for all the bugs and glitch.

LOL @ "recently"

Vercingetorix
02-17-2014, 07:09 AM
A couple of thoughts...

I have not finished the event on either of my accounts. If I finish, so be it. If I don't finish, life will go on.

1. I think the idea of multiple bosses is really cool. Great concept, poor execution.
I have noticed that each boss gets progressively harder up to level 10 then gets easier for level 1 of the next boss. I really like that concept. Adds something to the game and I hope Gree employs this type of event again. Well, provided that it actually works.

2. There needs to be consistency when an event has some major bugs. Either let it play out or kill the event. In the past, Gree has done both. In the past, when an event was killed, Gree posted that the event would end at a certain time thus giving notice to all players that they need to hurry to exploit the bugs. I just ask for consistency from Gree (referring to decisions concerning the bugs in the game, not that bugs are one constant in the game).

2000y2k
02-17-2014, 08:42 AM
Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83631-8-80-that-s-me-done/page2

This is Gree's response and a link to the thread.

PRY
02-17-2014, 08:49 AM
I've got a full time job, wife and kids. So what's your point again?

Yep Life, Job, Kids, Coach Sports and In a top 50 Faction. So fact I didn't 200 kills is because I know
how to balance it. Peace Out

Henrik Y
02-17-2014, 08:52 AM
Glitches happen and some of you only got half way and crying out it's unfair! Well it took almost 24h constant hitting the bosses to get there and those who did knew they had to hurry before it was fixed. It's a reward for those who are dedicated and spend a lot of time in the game. I think it's good that these things happen once in a while so that you can get good units without spending real money.

If Gree does remove it from those who got it or give it to everyone it would be very unfair for those who did spend gold or invested all their time to get it.

Dixie_Boy
02-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Reading through the various thresds I see a lot of complaining about boss counts being reset and people roition in the streets about wanting fairness sinc esome got through complettion and other didn't. Want to talk fairness, my mini (Level 30) doesn't even have the event...how is that fair? I can trigger bosses, kill them and get loot. But don't get any of the goal prizes. How should accounts lke those be compensated?

Lord Green
02-17-2014, 09:33 AM
Personally, the easiest way to quit, and get back at Gree, is to get a full refund from iTunes. I'm not sure how it works with Android, but iOS users can get a refund. Of course, being the exploitative corporation that Gree is, they're going to ban/lock your account. The ban will be a two-fold win. 1) You get your money back, and 2) If you ever have the temptation to open this stupid game (and distract you from any other activity that might be better than spending your precious time with your face glued to your device(s) as if your life benefited from it), you can't because you've been banned! :cool:

Gree is a very good capitalist company. All they value is PROFIT. Until everyone realizes that Gree doesn't care about anyone(thing) but profit, we're all going to be stuck in this abusive relationship like an abused wife. You have a choice(abused wife), LEAVE! But get your refund before you do so. Lol. There are other games worth playing.

HaystaK760
02-17-2014, 09:42 AM
Henrik glad you hit the boss for a constant 24h you sir are defiently winning at life

Lord Green
02-17-2014, 09:43 AM
Henrik glad you hit the boss for a constant 24h you sir are defiently winning at life

WINNING! :cool:

whammo
02-17-2014, 09:44 AM
After reviewing many posts in this thread saying " you should have spent the time - quit whining..."

You're missing one of the main points.

I know several people (me being one of them) who probably have more boss kills than you do. Just be becuase gree was nice enough to allow us to kill 163 bosses, then reset us to 10 bosses, then allow us to kill another 70 or so...

Your argument on "spending the time" doesn't hold water. To complete this event, many of us would have had to basically do the event twice. That in itself is pretty messed up.

At least we can all take comfort in the fact that Gree support "is aware of the problem and are looking into it."

free play
02-17-2014, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=whammo;1203666]After reviewing many posts in this thread saying " you should have spent the time - quit whining..."

You're missing one of the main points.

I know several people (me being one of them) who probably have more boss kills than you do. Just be becuase gree was nice enough to allow us to kill 163 bosses, then reset us to 10 bosses, then allow us to kill another 70 or so...

Your argument on "spending the time" doesn't hold water. To complete this event, many of us would have had to basically do the event twice. That in itself is pretty messed up.

At least we can all take comfort in the fact that Gree support "is aware of the problem and are looking into it.

You said, I will have to do another 70 kills (270) to complete it,

Support ??????

Black Mamba
02-17-2014, 10:33 AM
I know Gree had supposedly fixed the boss event as the boss kills have been going up from 10 but the boss health still seems the same.

I got to 120 bosses before they "fixed" it with all free attacks. I just finished the next 80 with all free hits too and got the final prize. So what did they really fix? The boss health still remained the same (or at least that was my own exp)

Good luck to all that are still finishing but I saw no difference after the "fix."

whammo
02-17-2014, 10:36 AM
I know Gree had supposedly fixed the boss event as the boss kills have been going up from 10 but the boss health still seems the same.

I got to 120 bosses before they "fixed" it with all free attacks. I just finished the next 80 with all free hits too and got the final prize. So what did they really fix? The boss health still remained the same (or at least that was my own exp)

Good luck to all that are still finishing but I saw no difference after the "fix."

Good to know thanks for the info.

I had been doing free hits, and I stopped being able to one-shot the boss @ 28/80. I estimated that due to hp scaling, that probably wasn't a good thing lol. Appreciate your insight.

Klank
02-17-2014, 10:49 AM
Gree should have either left it alone or taken all prizes back and just cancelled it, those would have been the fair things to do instead they pick door number 3 and screw anyone that didn't jump on this event early.

free play
02-17-2014, 11:25 AM
Worst yet, we only got one lame response 12 hours ago

InglouriousBastard
02-17-2014, 11:26 AM
One of the worst corrections i experienced up to now!
Just bs!

Cow
02-17-2014, 11:49 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

Sorry. Patience is not in order at this time. Understanding is also not in order.

This continues to happen. If this was a once in a while occurrence, yes patience and understanding would be expected. Not with continuing of the same...

Cow
02-17-2014, 11:50 AM
How bout if you are not going to be around, do not run an event on the weekend! No response at all. Total crap. Then good players that quit and post on the forum it gets banned before you know it....

free play
02-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Hey guys,

Sorry. Patience is not in order at this time. Understanding is also not in order.

This continues to happen. If this was a once in a while occurrence, yes patience and understanding would be expected. Not with continuing of the same...

Just got the same reply for a ticket but it's such a bad way to respond as it's no longer the weekend, they can't even change the copy and paste anwers anymore, lazy

GTR
02-17-2014, 02:33 PM
This is unacceptable and disrespectful behavior by Gree.

After the time I have used to make progress, I was sent back to Boss 20. What about all the progress I made in the last few days?

It is unacceptable to move me back to a level I had already cleared.

whammo
02-17-2014, 05:23 PM
Still nothing from a dev. Haha...

iamnasty
02-17-2014, 05:31 PM

I agree. I think this is what pushed me over the edge. I have no reason to play a game if it's about whoever can exploit a stupid glitch first. If Gree gave a crap they would wait till after to fix or take the event away. This just shows how little the care about anything.

This is a new low for even Gree.

Yes, i do agreed with both the gentlemen that they should QUIT the game earlier instead of whining for such a long duration......BYE Gentlemen and THANK YOU for playing MW......moo :D

P/S - Thanx goodness these 2 whiners FINALLY quiting and going off !!!...moo :D

Thumpr
02-17-2014, 06:44 PM
Was it the Halloween event that they accidentally set the kill rate to one hit? I remember they announced that they goofed and were going to kill the event early...but they still gave. It a couple of days to get it done. I found this. To be acceptable.

IMHO, if you goof the programming, you take your lumps. Resetting kills is bad form. Should have just let it ride and basically said to the community, 'yup, we mucked it up...it was supposed. To work this way...enjoy the free stats. We'll get it right next time.'

free play
02-18-2014, 12:26 AM
Was it the Halloween event that they accidentally set the kill rate to one hit? I remember they announced that they goofed and were going to kill the event early...but they still gave. It a couple of days to get it done. I found this. To be acceptable.

IMHO, if you goof the programming, you take your lumps. Resetting kills is bad form. Should have just let it ride and basically said to the community, 'yup, we mucked it up...it was supposed. To work this way...enjoy the free stats. We'll get it right next time.'

Not sure if it was they event but the first faction boss was a glitch and ran the cycle with the glitch in it, also the first FLTQ ran with a glitch, full cycle, then there was the event that when you completed the first goals you got the final main unit but the was removed about 20 minutes later.

Why have we not heard from a dev, gree have been, are and will continue to rob us every way that can

TheDanimal
02-18-2014, 01:50 AM
I seem to remember the Southstar jet, or whatever it was called... CJ, Sirius or some other mod agreed with a point made by a community member - the unit was too strong and unbalanced the playing field, so they took it back.
...It's stats were only 120k/90k, if memory serves.

The Nuclear Soldier is 160k/140k... with +1 Energy Regen

This is the same scenario - this unit is too powerful to let half the community have it on a glitch and reset the rest of the community, making us START OVER AGAIN with NO EXTRA TIME and progressively scaling up the hp, thus costing more time and ultimately, gold. CJ, Sirius - how is this fair?

Now I am NOT advocating for a game wide prize recall. What I do want is for the bosses to go back to how they were initially so as to give the rest of us (especially those of us who have done well over 200 boss kills because of a full boss reset) a chance to earn it just as everyone else had done.

When the reset started, my kills froze at 163... By the time the reset fully took, I had completed 196 kills. I would have been okay with having to do the balance normally.
What's not okay is the reset.

Frankly, I'm disgusted with how this is being handled.
Have patience? For what? So we stay quiet until the event ends, only for you to tell us we are out of luck? That's the historical sequence of events. I've dealt with getting the shaft by your company before and have taken my licks. This is too much.

Lord Green, thanks for your advice.

free play
02-18-2014, 01:58 AM
I seem to remember the Southstar jet, or whatever it was called... CJ, Sirius or some other mod agreed with a point made by a community member - the unit was too strong and unbalanced the playing field, so they took it back.
...It's stats were only 120k/90k, if memory serves.

The Nuclear Soldier is 160k/140k... with +1 Energy Regen

This is the same scenario - this unit is too powerful to let half the community have it on a glitch and reset the rest of the community, making us START OVER AGAIN with NO EXTRA TIME and progressively scaling up the hp, thus costing more time and ultimately, gold. CJ, Sirius - how is this fair?

Now I am NOT advocating for a game wide prize recall. What I do want is for the bosses to go back to how they were initially so as to give the rest of us (especially those of us who have done well over 200 boss kills because of a full boss reset) a chance to earn it just as everyone else had done.

When the reset started, my kills froze at 163... By the time the reset fully took, I had completed 196 kills. I would have been okay with having to do the balance normally.
What's not okay is the reset.

Frankly, I'm disgusted with how this is being handled.
Have patience? For what? So we stay quiet until the event ends, only for you to tell us we are out of luck? That's the historical sequence of events. I've dealt with getting the shaft by your company before and have taken my licks. This is too much.

Lord Green, thanks for your advice.

What you said and more, no response, no update, just silence, just shows what gree think of the customers, if it hadn't show already, well it is now.

They have let events run there cycle before with glitches so why not this one, all we want is an even planing field, the game is hard enough as it is, gold v rewards.

I lost 80 kills and gold on the reset, some list more and some didn't loose any ?

TheDanimal
02-18-2014, 02:05 AM
Furthermore, Gree, reversing the fix and letting the glitch ride hurts you how? YOU hold the power - you can always offer a sweet boost unit on a future LTQ and increase the energy requirements to recoup the revenue loss for this event... and guess what else? ...we would remain ignorantly happy.

SpikeyKit
02-18-2014, 02:12 AM
On the kills reset i noticed what hasnt been memtioned is the OS being used. Is it both or just 1?

free play
02-18-2014, 04:43 AM
Does anyone know what hours gree work, from there ticket response they seem to think Mondays are part of the weekend, maybe Tuesdays are to that why they need more time ?

free play
02-18-2014, 08:44 AM
Countless posts and no response, are they hoping we forget about until the next glitch, which will happen, at some point every one will be effected by the glitches so this is a good idea how we will be treated in further, reset all work done with or without gold and tough it happens, our loss and not there problem

Lancerdually
02-18-2014, 08:47 AM
We will get a response...."this post going nowhere....closed"

free play
02-18-2014, 09:06 AM
I hope so, it's embarrassing now, can you think of any other service been this bad

LW okie
02-18-2014, 09:16 AM
I hope so, it's embarrassing now, can you think of any other service been this bad

Obamacare does that come close?

Lancerdually
02-18-2014, 09:17 AM

Obamacare does that come close?

Close but at least they acknowledge the problem............ you know transparency and all

free play
02-18-2014, 09:22 AM
Close but at least they acknowledge the problem............ you know transparency and all

I'm Ireland, we have been screwed for the last 6 years, didn't want to compare our banks and gree, but close

Mongo
02-18-2014, 09:23 AM
OK lets take a collective powder. #1 the folks who had kills resent to zero got screwed. I'd submit a ticket. I would mater of factly state my case and wait patiently in line. Hurling expletives and insults about GREE service will not likely advance your position in line. #2 the folks who figured out you could complete the event early/easier, kudos for adapting. Welcome to life. #3 the event is not that bad as its playing out. There is an ebb and flow and I think it can be done w/o gold. #4 The LTQ I can't figure, I wouldn't revive that one Gree.

Final point, have said it before. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY THIS FREE GAME. If you don't like it quit.

free play
02-18-2014, 09:36 AM
OK lets take a collective powder. #1 the folks who had kills resent to zero got screwed. I'd submit a ticket. I would mater of factly state my case and wait patiently in line. Hurling expletives and insults about GREE service will not likely advance your position in line. #2 the folks who figured out you could complete the event early/easier, kudos for adapting. Welcome to life. #3 the event is not that bad as its playing out. There is an ebb and flow and I think it can be done w/o gold. #4 The LTQ I can't figure, I wouldn't revive that one Gree.

Final point, have said it before. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO PLAY THIS FREE GAME. If you don't like it quit.

Great avatar by the way, only watch the film last week, so funny,

The issue here is how long do we wait, have you never been annoyed by this game, I generally try to be constructive in the forum but this takes the mikey,

Jesse21
02-18-2014, 09:38 AM
I think everyone is clear that no one is forcing them to play.

I understand I can stop playing at any time. Everything in this game influences the amount I will spend on gold. In the end, we all dictate the direction of the company by the amount of gold we spend. That is our only leverage. If you are a free player you have no leverage, that is life.

But what is frustrating is that we get told by the representatives of the company that they want to have more open communication. Then when we need support, there is nothing. Going on four days of no response is a bit much. Yes Monday was a holiday but they don’t celebrate Presidents Day everywhere. I am sure on Monday there were employees working that could have made a post but didn’t.

To the company I say: If you want the communication, then you have to be on the board. If you don’t that is fine, but don’t say you do.

To my fellow players I say: I If you are that upset about the game, don’t buy gold. If you feel you have been wronged start a class action suit…. lawyers love them, companies fear them.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/misrepresentation

I myself am not at the point to start something like that, but I am sure there are people who are.

Lancerdually
02-18-2014, 09:57 AM

Another idea would be if you don't like it, don't read it......... no one forced you here

TheDanimal
02-18-2014, 09:58 AM
But what is frustrating is that we get told by the representatives of the company that they want to have more open communication. Then when we need support, there is nothing. Going on four days of no response is a bit much. Yes Monday was a holiday but they don’t celebrate Presidents Day everywhere. I am sure on Monday there were employees working that could have made a post but didn’t.

Holiday? Oh, they took no holiday while they scrambled to fix the bug... THEN they took their holiday

free play
02-18-2014, 12:12 PM
I wonder what gree will of about the glitch, we all should here from them, that's what they said ???

CJ54
02-18-2014, 12:15 PM
I apologize for the lack of earlier post. We're still sorting this one out over here, and we'll have more info further along in that process.

WarMachine
02-18-2014, 12:17 PM
I apologize for the lack of earlier post. We're still sorting this one out over here, and we'll have more info further along in that process.

Thanks for the reply. Always appreciated

free play
02-18-2014, 12:36 PM

Thanks for the acknowledgment.

free play
02-18-2014, 01:30 PM
Hope we get more information before event is over

Suspect5
02-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Hope we get more information before event is over

yes, like when well we be getting the unit with +1 energy regain like everyone else did, would be handy for this event

Luuzer
02-18-2014, 02:00 PM

All I want is the kills back that got taken away (and the units that come with the completed goals). With those kills back I would have already finished the event.

TheDanimal
02-18-2014, 02:23 PM
All I want is the kills back that got taken away (and the units that come with the completed goals). With those kills back I would have already finished the event.

Same here. Have now done well over 200 kills.

Ticket# 1387984

Jesse21
02-18-2014, 02:39 PM
Agreed just complete me

andy2
02-18-2014, 02:57 PM

Wow. Just wow. It took THREE plus days to come up with that. Zero (rhymes with trucks) given... zero.

600fonz
02-18-2014, 03:37 PM
I don't want something for nothing. Just the chance to gain the unit the same way the majority did? That would be only fair. Have hit over a 100 bosses but starting take a few hits each. Would be almost finished if it was 1 free hit like the majority got.

Suspect5
02-18-2014, 03:54 PM
I don't want something for nothing. Just the chance to gain the unit the same way the majority did? That would be only fair. Have hit over a 100 bosses but starting take a few hits each. Would be almost finished if it was 1 free hit like the majority got.

exactly my point, it never should have been changed in the middle of the event

whammo
02-18-2014, 04:47 PM
exactly my point, it never should have been changed in the middle of the event

Agree completely. I'm also not asking for anything for free. I would be happy to use gold to make up the difference of however many bosses I need to reach 200.

But what I will NOT do is have Gree reset all of my kills, effectively giving me 2 less days to reach the same goal everyone got to for free.... and STILL open my wallet to finish. Not a chance.

It's very simple... make it right, and you continue to have paying customers. Leave it wrong, and watch your customers clamp down on their checkbooks.

Aks
02-18-2014, 06:11 PM
Ltq and boss event extended by 48 hours..

Speakingthetruth
02-18-2014, 07:11 PM

How can you be so sure, could be a glitch :)

I see no stickys telling the community as to what the issue was, what the fix will be, and what they are going to do to compensate the masses that not only did not get to finish the previous ltq but also have been hampered from completing the current one.

Surely the additional time on the clock is not the fix, right?

Roscoe782
02-18-2014, 07:14 PM

Like I said in another thread, great fix gree! I can now lay my hands on that gorgeous 2k unit after level 32 on the LTQ. Now, I can make it to level 56 instead of 45. Then, I only have 24 levels to gold through to win the LTQ and combo awards. Lol. Yea right.

2000y2k
02-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Like I said in another thread, great fix gree! I can now lay my hands on that gorgeous 2k unit after level 32 on the LTQ. Now, I can make it to level 56 instead of 45. Then, I only have 24 levels to gold through to win the LTQ and combo awards. Lol. Yea right.

Plus you can pass on the 24 hour LTQ and keep getting valor. Or blow gold on both.

Win win in Greeland

Roscoe782
02-18-2014, 07:19 PM
Plus you can pass on the 24 hour LTQ and keep getting valor. Or blow gold on both.

Win win in Greeland

Lol. You got it man. Forgot about the 24 hour LTQ. As I am sure gree hopes.

Player: Crap, I have only 500 energy and the 24 hour LTQ just started! I gotta finish both this and the old LTQ that is still running!!!

Gree: Good. Good. (writhing hands together)

2000y2k
02-18-2014, 07:47 PM
So where is Gree's response saying that extending the boss/energy LTQ is their fix? Haven't seen it myself.

Don't be surprised if the extension is not the only fix.

TheDanimal
02-18-2014, 08:07 PM
More time on the clock? Please tell me that's not the whole fix...

CJ, Sirius, whoever... Please tell me there's more of a fix coming than just more time on the clock.

I have 250+ boss kills now since the reset... Don't you think I have earned it?

If you leave the boss strength alone, I've got no chance. As is, the level 130 boss is acting like a level 70 or 80 boss in a normal epic boss event... And I'm guessing the hp will increase exponentially, just like the normal epic boss event. If that's the case, I've got no shot without burning a lot of gold.

I'm past anger. I'm just disappointed now.
If more time is all you have to offer, it's like a slap in the face, and possibly the last straw for me.

Please make me eat my words.

2MblaZ
02-18-2014, 08:09 PM
So where is Gree's response saying that extending the boss/energy LTQ is their fix? Haven't seen it myself.

Don't be surprised if the extension is not the only fix.

Just confirmed - with the extension of event, last 30 bosses have now their health doubled ^_^

Suspect5
02-18-2014, 09:26 PM
Just confirmed - with the extension of event, last 30 bosses have now their health doubled ^_^
confirmed by who?

2000y2k
02-18-2014, 09:33 PM
confirmed by who?

As long as it's confirmed it's confirmed. Even of it's not correct it does not matter because Gree will correct the issue.

They just need the 24 hour event bugs to pop up so you will forget about the boss issue.

That's the fix. Confirmed.

Woodie
02-18-2014, 10:09 PM
Only way GREE will pay attention is to vote with your wallet, or lack of it. While players still pump $100s and $1000s of dollars in for pictures of little tanks, they won't invest the time or resources in fixing this bug ridden game or testing rollouts thoroughly. Stop buying gold and make GREE sit-up and take notice

And yes, for the record, inconsistent treatment on boss glitch is ridiculous

Lord Green
02-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Only way GREE will pay attention is to vote with your wallet, or lack of it. While players still pump $100s and $1000s of dollars in for pictures of little tanks, they won't invest the time or resources in fixing this bug ridden game or testing rollouts thoroughly. Stop buying gold and make GREE sit-up and take notice

And yes, for the record, inconsistent treatment on boss glitch is ridiculous

Very well said. This is what people fail to see. Instead, everyone takes the abuse and continue to put up with the scams

free play
02-18-2014, 11:31 PM

Is extending the end date and having a new reward for beating the 20 bosses grees answer, and what about the previous final unit ?

First Class
02-19-2014, 01:05 AM
Wow...48 hours more for the Boss Event? Come on Gree...there is absolutely no chance to complete the event when you also raise health of boss. I've spent more than 100$ monthly, but now I am finished with that unfair company. Please change again and make fair for everybody!

KarenWill
02-19-2014, 01:33 AM
I'm hitting myself in the nut that I didn't finish it earlier.

Ten characters

free play
02-19-2014, 03:27 AM
Any further update other than the surprise of extending the event, what about the glicht that effected every one for better or in my case for worse

First Class
02-19-2014, 06:54 AM
No update, is an update!
Nothing will change I guess. Why should Gree fix the glitch back and give normal players the chance to win the unit? They fixed it, because after few hours the maximum who should win the unit has been reached. So do not spend Gold for a unit that you usually should get for free like others!

free play
02-19-2014, 07:05 AM
No update, is an update!
Nothing will change I guess. Why should Gree fix the glitch back and give normal players the chance to win the unit? They fixed it, because after few hours the maximum who should win the unit has been reached. So do not spend Gold for a unit that you usually should get for free like others!

I spent gold getting to 77 kills before the reset, my own fault, no more gold except for WD. To pricey to complete anything these days, nearly 60 hrs later and notting from gree, the last was said they where looking at the numbers ?????, what numbers,

How many got the unit through the glitch ??????
How many accounts got reset ???????
How much gold they could get back by extending the event and making it harder than it was before ??????
How many complaints before they do anything ????????
How many days pass until we forget about it ??????

Can't be that hard to keep us up to date

Dragon11216
02-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Gree is all about making a profit. They could have easily given everyone all the units from this event and admit they dropped the ball patching the energy exploit that didn't exist. Changing the epic boss event and not double checking the effect of changing the scheme of the boss.With all the outrage and lack of a response from mods. People are still throwing money at this event for the wrapper unit. So why would gree do anything besides extend time to pull more money in. We allow them to continue to push out a glitchy product by always spending when we know the product is defective.

free play
02-19-2014, 10:30 AM

Hey, we know your busy over there with all the current problems and glitches, we would appreciate an update if that's possible,

whammo
02-19-2014, 12:10 PM
Still no answer to my ticket, or any visible update on forum... time is ticking. Would prefer not to see a 15% negative impact on my stats relative to others due to Gree's programming failures.

free play
02-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Still no answer to my ticket, or any visible update on forum... time is ticking. Would prefer not to see a 15% negative impact on my stats relative to others due to Gree's programming failures.

You said it

free play
02-19-2014, 03:21 PM
Day 4 in the big gree house, still notting, customers don't mean anything, let this be a lesson on what the future holds on forth coming events.

Suspect5
02-19-2014, 03:56 PM
is gree still looking at the numbers? what a joke lol

GREE STOP AVOIDING THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!!

2000y2k
02-19-2014, 03:58 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?84090-We-see-the-posts-in-the-last-30-minutes.-Answer-the-questions-related-to-epic-boss!

Gree is posting and a lot. Just not related to what we have questions on.

free play
02-19-2014, 11:24 PM
4 days in and notting, this is really bad, how long can you look at numbers ??????

First Class
02-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Hey Sirius, what about an update? I now killed over 200 bosses. 130 before reset and 116 Boss kills after reset. What about a Gold refund?

free play
02-20-2014, 05:44 AM
Can we have an update to say we are now officially allowed to use gliches to obtain units and complete gold, oh wait you already allowed that during this epic boss,

whammo
02-20-2014, 10:12 AM
Day 5 now. Still waiting on an update. This honestly can't take THAT long to come up with a solution.

free play
02-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Yep, you can hear the silence, it echoes of sweet notting, move it along and onto the next glitched event

Luuzer
02-20-2014, 02:02 PM
Hey Sirius, what about an update? I now killed over 200 bosses. 130 before reset and 116 Boss kills after reset. What about a Gold refund?

I want my 101 gone kills restored too. Dont want to tap this event endlessly, I would have already finished it if I had the kills left.

Cow
02-20-2014, 04:03 PM
Like I said somewhere else people in my faction finished this in the first 8 hours. if this event was correct it would have been a HUGE time commitment. 100 bosses was bad enough but still "reasonable". If we have an event like this again, I may not finish because of the time commitment even though probably strong enough to do the whole thing w low gold use.