PDA

View Full Version : When does it stop???

Rule
02-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Monthly the top 25 syndicates spend thousands of dollars. Due to some of my thinkings i think gree doesnt care about any other syndicates or players i think they just make the game more expensive for the people that they know will spend the thousands of dollars to complete syndicate events or come in number 1 in the battles.

What do you guys think?!?

GucciMane
02-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Many of them aren't even paying customers, they are gree employees planted to continue participating in events

oh come on, you think fight club would really split into 3 syns that spend MORE than before?

This is all a giant scam.

Champion24
02-16-2014, 02:49 PM
If this is true .. bye bye credit card / no more gold.

Luv4UR Mom
02-16-2014, 03:14 PM
I think you asked a rhetorical question. That's why the best money spent is on 8-balls and hookers.

Quoted for truth.

bravo 6 vk
02-17-2014, 04:05 AM
Gambling. Thats all!

nazgul
02-17-2014, 04:17 AM
Why not ask someone from GREE?

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/MikeLu/20140110/208428/Lessons_on_Mobile_Gaming_from_a_Whale.php

Osobuko
02-17-2014, 04:21 AM
I prefer to burn my money rather than spending it to buy gold :cool:

dribblin todger
02-17-2014, 04:34 AM
Many of them aren't even paying customers, they are gree employees planted to continue participating in events

oh come on, you think fight club would really split into 3 syns that spend MORE than before?

and where is your proof, that is a big accusation to make and i would even say that if it was true then Gree would be bordering on illegal activities by upping the ante on the true paying customers/players, maybe we could have a comment from Gree about this... or will they just ignore it?. Either way the paying public deserve to know the truth.

Rule
02-17-2014, 05:01 AM
But we all know they wont comment because thats just how they are. And just dont you think its a little insane that they pay easily 20,000 $ a month in just this war?

Sir Reddevil
02-17-2014, 05:05 AM

100% agree with you.

dribblin todger
02-17-2014, 05:13 AM
But we all know they wont comment because thats just how they are. And just dont you think its a little insane that they pay easily 20,000 $ a month in just this war?

I have a feeling that they wont too..

I do think its insane, but who am i to judge what someones spending their cash on, however if free gold and employees or employees contacts are being used to artificialy prompt true game players to spend even more cash then that is unethical, bad business practice and illegal on the grounds of rigging the final result meaning that true paying players are being forced down the list of the loot available...

Rule
02-17-2014, 05:17 AM
Also lets just put it this way what kinda job could a idiot have that pays them 2,000 - 4,000 $ a month where they sit home and click buttons all day?

Anomaly
02-17-2014, 05:24 AM

Agreed!!!!