PDA

View Full Version : ribbon J in guild war

sxespanky
02-16-2014, 12:28 PM
just posting on behalf of those in ribbon J - i think they are missing the $100k? it looks like they should recieve money but doesn't show they will. if that's the case ribbon J gets robbed compared to the two beside it. (75k and 200k respectively)

just an observation for a quick fix that should happen.

Reversal
02-16-2014, 02:27 PM
just posting on behalf of those in ribbon J - i think they are missing the $100k? it looks like they should recieve money but doesn't show they will. if that's the case ribbon J gets robbed compared to the two beside it. (75k and 200k respectively)

just an observation for a quick fix that should happen.

I perfer Rocfeathers over 75K any day.

sxespanky
02-16-2014, 02:40 PM
I perfer Rocfeathers over 75K any day.

well as a guild who donates all money won in a war back to the guild pool, i would want the money - and from what it looks like, they should also get the money but it may have been accidently left off

Exiled_Redemption
02-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Use the Roc Feathers to fuse for possible epics, I'd prefer that over 75k which easily gets back to me in about a day if that. Donating to guild bank becomes almost irrelevant after all bonuses are maxed..

sxespanky
02-17-2014, 05:41 AM
Use the Roc Feathers to fuse for possible epics, I'd prefer that over 75k which easily gets back to me in about a day if that. Donating to guild bank becomes almost irrelevant after all bonuses are maxed..

not if you use gaurdians in battles

Exiled_Redemption
02-17-2014, 04:22 PM
I suppose you have a point.