PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

APeX_MW
02-16-2014, 11:37 AM
I don't know if anyone has suggested this before but my idea is that they should make a building just like the composite factory except for attack. Tell me if u guys think it sounds good or if it's stupid.

yupyup
02-16-2014, 11:41 AM
+1

also make a buildig that pays out XX brick ever 24hour or something ^^

Agent1200
02-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Definitely been suggested before. I wish they would do it, as all of us outside the top 25 are way stronger defense than attack. Unfortunately, the top players and teams are quite the opposite, so they are requesting the opposite. Their voices are heard while us grinding out the top 150 or whatever don't get our wishes very often...

Generik79
02-16-2014, 12:03 PM
I don't know if anyone has suggested this before but my idea is that they should make a building just like the composite factory except for attack. Tell me if u guys think it sounds good or if it's stupid.

Man, I wish someone had thought of this before!

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-16-2014, 01:51 PM
Man, I wish someone had thought of this before!

Now now G.:)

Sgt Squirrel
02-16-2014, 06:17 PM

Apex, your suggestion has me scratching my head... In my opinion we already have an attack boost building for the four types of units ( sea ground air infantry), so the composite acts to 'balance' this with defense.

What you seem to be asking for is a second boost building for attack which I doubt will ever happen (unless it was for a lot of gold).

stephen2013
02-16-2014, 06:58 PM
Apex, your suggestion has me scratching my head... In my opinion we already have an attack boost building for the four types of units ( sea ground air infantry), so the composite acts to 'balance' this with defense.

What you seem to be asking for is a second boost building for attack which I doubt will ever happen (unless it was for a lot of gold).

I think you are forgetting that the current unit boost buildings give a percentage boost to unit power, meaning both attack and defense. With the inclusion of the composite factory, the "balance" between attack and defense is lost.

I would love to see an attack boost building, seeing as my defense is about 30% higher than my attack.

Major Elvis Newton
02-16-2014, 09:25 PM
Futility... Nobody will ever catch up to the top players unless they quit. Otherwise they will continue to grow just like you.