PDA

View Full Version : Help finishing Fallout War Prestige Level 7 Fallout Captain

SEC
02-16-2014, 10:45 AM
Hi, I know this is very last minute notice and the Fallout war event is ending in only about an hour from now but we would really appreciate some help on prestige level 7. The one with the Fallout Captain on the Train Station map. Can anyone help? 18 in total are needed and we will commit to most of that but without some outside help won't make it. We would be very grateful. Thanks

SEC
02-16-2014, 11:06 AM
5850 energy for a 75806/113709 prize. We can make room for you to stay and get the prize or maybe your faction already finished it and your fallout captain is already prepped but was wasted because not used. As I post this there are 53 minutes left.

If you can help just post here or send me a PM. I will be checking this thread and PM's often this next hour. Our faction ID is in my sig so all I need to know is your game name so I know who to accept in queue. So far we have 12 firm commitments so only need 6 more

yupyup
02-16-2014, 11:13 AM
I had i prepped with 4 hits left, sadly my energy bar is empty and just wont refill enough on time to help out. Sorry

Goodluck! hope you can finish, its a really awesome unit.

SEC
02-16-2014, 11:16 AM
I had i prepped with 4 hits left, sadly my energy bar is empty and just wont refill enough on time to help out. Sorry

Goodluck! hope you can finish, its a really awesome unit.

Thanks. I wouldn't have done this so last minute but we had though we would stop at 5 then we suddenly finished 6 and started discussing the chance to get to 7...

yupyup
02-16-2014, 11:23 AM
You can always try ;)

GL!

Snoop.katt
02-16-2014, 11:44 AM
Only a couple min left but if U guys still need help I can do a couple for u 849 039 586

SEC
02-16-2014, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the offer Snoop. we actually had 2 great guys that joined and helped but guess what...a Gree Glitch. We finished 17/18 of the fallout captains. Each captain required a total of 25 hits to kill. For some reason on the 18th captain it would not register hits after 23. We would hit it and it would stay at 23 hits. This was 5 minutes before the event ended as well. For 5 furious minutes we tried to kill one more captain. we probably took enough hits and spent enough gold to kill 22 even though 18 was all that was required. Talk about frustrating. It is very similar to the glitch they describe here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83506-Ltq-hits-not-registering. But what is so strange is they allowed us to kill 17/18 captains, and get all the way to 23/25 hits in the final one before the glitch manifested. Pretty odd coincidence that it happened so close to us getting the unit.

Just in case a Gree mod happens to see this post we submitted tickets that I hope you will escalate and make sure something gets done. I hope we do not get the usual canned response apologizing then nothing happens. One of the ticket numbers we submitted is #1386081