PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if fall out event energy glitch is going be some sort of compersation

socomloser
02-16-2014, 08:35 AM
I m on 22/25 I haven't been advance without resetting!! I m on iOS spent tons of gold only for not to able finish. When I send ticket in gree tell me " I m aware of the problem gree is sorry but no refund of gold will be giving out" phff whatever gree done spending gold for nothing!!

DTA-HOG
02-16-2014, 08:59 AM
What is the glitch? I finished it but did so in less than 24 hours.

Agent1200
02-16-2014, 09:14 AM
What is the glitch? I finished it but did so in less than 24 hours.

Tons of players are having their hits not registering. The enegry is used, but hit is not credited to the target. I'm surprised you could have missed all 10 threads, Hog.

Maverick0073
02-16-2014, 10:24 AM
Try using real gold refills and not the iOS , aero plane mode glitch, welcome to proper play like the rest of us android players

socomloser
02-16-2014, 10:27 AM
Try using real gold refills and not the iOS , aero plane mode glitch, welcome to proper play like the rest of us android players go back to your andriod threads gree already sent message saying there problem with iOS ... Read before comment with such stupidity

Gringo
02-16-2014, 11:02 AM
Maverick you simpleton! Im encountering this problem and haven't taken advantage of any glitch.
To think these glitches are limited to IOS you must be more stupid than you sound.
Anyone buying gold on this broken game until its totally fixed needs to think twice.

yupyup
02-16-2014, 11:06 AM
IOS and DROID having issues.

WE struggled to finish prestige faction cause 4 people did last hit on there pre-attacked target 9/9 and resetted to 0/25 and kill didnt count wich forced us to use GOLD to finish in the end thanks of the not registered attacks.

Generik79
02-16-2014, 12:05 PM
IOS and DROID having issues.

WE struggled to finish prestige faction cause 4 people did last hit on there pre-attacked target 9/9 and resetted to 0/25 and kill didnt count wich forced us to use GOLD to finish in the end thanks of the not registered attacks.

You and others deserve refunds. This is ridiculous. GREE needs to compensate anyone affected. Otherwise use your other available means.

MadAtWorld
02-16-2014, 12:25 PM
I had same on last 3 levels. I prestaged the last level in case my faction got there ahead of me. I did on level also where I went until was only one hit and needed to wait for regen. I came back and had to do all over again. But, Gree is always putting the rule of "prestaging was never intended to be a part of the game" so I seriously doubt we see a dime of it back.

TheEvolution
02-16-2014, 12:38 PM
This latest debacle may be the last straw for me and this game. Attempt to fix one flaw, create 3 more. It's a wonder I have even put up w such poor service for a product. As a man of the business world, the goal of any successful business is to present a product that the consumer wants and continuously adapt the product as consumer needs change. Yet the consumers of this game continue to blindlessly allow Gree to operate this way. It's astonishing that many of the games top players are undoubtedly successful businessmen yet forget all their sense when applying that rationale to this game to forgo change from Gree. But then again, so many company's possibly w many top players here in mgmt positions is why so many company's are going bankrupt, love to see that data for me to cross reference. Good business sense is a thing of the past, hence a broken economy.

2000y2k
02-16-2014, 12:55 PM
HERE'S HOW TO GET AROUND THE GLITCH.

To get your hits to register:
After every time the target drops cash, you want to vault the cash. Vaulting the cash will register the hit. Do this and all your hits will register.

I'm at $2.5 billion is cash. My vault is full so that won't work.

No tears for me please.

SEC
02-16-2014, 01:07 PM
I hope we get either the unit or our gold back. This happened to us on prestige level 7. No matter what we did we could no kill the 18th fallout captain. He required 25 hits but on the 23rd hit it would not register a hit beyond that point. It stayed at 23/25 hits and then it finally reset to zero hits. We probably spent enough gold to have killed 20 captains instead of the 18 that was required. If a Gree mod sees this I hope you will escalate (request #1386048) All of us are pretty much sick that after all that time, effort, and gold the glitch shows up right when we were only one kill from getting the unit. More details here http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83652-Help-finishing-Fallout-War-Prestige-Level-7-Fallout-Captain

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-16-2014, 01:14 PM
....It's astonishing that many of the games top players are undoubtedly successful businessmen yet forget all their sense when applying that rationale to this game to forgo change from Gree.

But then again, so many company's possibly w many top players here in mgmt positions is why so many company's are going bankrupt, love to see that data for me to cross reference. Good business sense is a thing of the past, hence a broken economy.

Even the Gree studies show that top players are not the top business people you think. Top business people are TOP because they dedicate their time and energies to the company not a game.

People with a stack of money are more careful than throwing it away on a game like this. They have a stack of money because they don't.

Management positions for top player also is wrong. Well not REAL managers in real positions.

They may like you to think they are, but the reality is quite different according to Gree research. They are quite good credit card managers though.

That's the Gree understanding of their market base, in particular the top end spenders.

Any manager and any successful business person 'worth their salt' is NOT here.

I C STUFF
02-16-2014, 02:20 PM
I think it's not a glitch. Gree prohibits glitching. Lets call it a Gree supplied player aid.

mrgreen
02-16-2014, 02:32 PM
Well I'm sure this will not be resolved and will all be swept under the carpet.....hits don't register is a problem caused by gree..... They should fix it rather than ignoring it.....again...

SEC
02-16-2014, 03:23 PM
This is the reply I received. It says the issue has been solved or closed. I haven't received the unit or the gold back so it is not closed to me.

Your request (#Modern War Issue Report #1386081) has been closed. This means that the issue is being worked on now, or the issue is solved.

To review, comment and reopen the request, please respond to this e-mail.

S, Feb 16 14:19:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support.

We are aware of this specific issue and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced and we appreciate your continued patience!

Regards,
Stephen

socomloser
02-16-2014, 03:24 PM
Make it worse we have heard from one mod since this happen with upload affected the fall out quest.. All he said we know there problem sorry.. U think get something...really hope get aleast for people was around 20/25 and up get that iltq prize plus sticker to if faction done fltq .. Maybe r gold be nice to

Mr. Artois
02-16-2014, 03:34 PM
I'm at $2.5 billion is cash. My vault is full so that won't work.

No tears for me please.

Well then open rivals list and hit the refresh button, that will make a call to the server (same as vaulting cash)

SEC
02-16-2014, 03:41 PM
Well then open rivals list and hit the refresh button, that will make a call to the server (same as vaulting cash)

We shouldn't have to work around Gree glitches. I appreciate your tips to help people out until it is fixed, but for many that were effected on the Fallout War event that event is finished. It is too late now. We spent gold and didn't get the unit so that tip doesn't help us now.

Cow
02-16-2014, 05:02 PM
And don't think they are not reading. A post earlier got deleted within the hour. As I have said before we need to have responses like that when we have issues, not just to ban people...

dantemcc
02-16-2014, 05:32 PM
Why would anyone in their right mind actually think gree would do the right thing and compensate the players that are having issues because of their foul ups? I have yet to encounter a situation where gree made a situation right by compensating players for things they lost because of the games glitches. They only want the money and people for some reason continue to give it to them. I wonder if alln players would boycott spending money on this game for a few months if they would get the message or even care when the money stops coming in?

socomloser
02-16-2014, 06:55 PM
Maybe hear something Tom I guess

WarMachine
02-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Feb 16 20:22:
Hello,

Thanks for writing back to us. I am sorry to inform you that we're unable to compensate with money, gold or units regarding this issue. While I am unable to compensate, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update.I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thanks for your understanding in this matter!

Regards,

GREE Support

Mr. Artois
02-16-2014, 08:51 PM
Hello,

Thanks for writing back to us. I am sorry to inform you that we're unable to compensate with money, gold or units regarding this issue. While I am unable to compensate, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update.I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thanks for your understanding in this matter!

Regards,

GREE Support

Contact apple or google and get your money returned.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-16-2014, 09:01 PM
Hello,

Regards,

GREE Support

On reading that correspondence, it seems likely they admit an issue as you described given its been vetted and referred to a developer by the author without challenge to your claim.

BUT, the writer has no authority to issue compensation.

Ask if they accept the issue as you described. If so, then communicate with a person with the authority to determine claims.

If they accept responsibility and a person with authority to compensate, rejects your claim, then ask for the reasons of refusal.

This type of correspondence is common, reasonable, lawful and required.

A request of this nature in those circumstances could not be taken as being vexatious or oppressive.

socomloser
02-17-2014, 05:12 AM
They still have not said anything about people that affected wasn't able finish I restarted this app nothing change on iOS we should demanding for something here guys tons of lost money nothing show for it

socomloser
02-17-2014, 06:26 AM
Hello gree

socomloser
02-17-2014, 08:13 AM
Just waiting hoping response to compersation r not

socomloser
02-17-2014, 10:04 AM
ZZZz zzzzz

socomloser
02-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Can any mods give us something on the matter about fall out event made us unable to compete the event because keep resetting

mrgreen
02-17-2014, 03:40 PM
Still not fixed......

mrgreen
02-18-2014, 02:19 AM
Nothing yet......