PDA

View Full Version : Time for new buildings

JTK83
02-16-2014, 01:10 AM
1) Time for LTB to be on ka fully just like mw and cc.
2) Stone Payout buildings
3) Orbs payout buildings
4) Honor payout buildings

All raid able buildings.

Voxker
02-16-2014, 02:04 AM
orbs are fairly easy to obtain... well now that RB is completely out of the picture for everyone to finish (except for normal mode), stones i can see but idk. honor does take a long time to obtain in large amounts. but hey, we pretty much have no say in what Gree does 99.9% of the time.

-H-
02-17-2014, 04:27 AM
Have been plenty of threads asking for new buildings....

Many many players have finished upgrading their whole kingdoms and event though I'm not there yet would still love to see some new buildings.

A building that produces stones would be awesome! Maybe it has to be built on the outskirts next to the mountains or something. Raidable of course :)

A honour producing or boost building would also be pretty cool or a gold boost building that increases ur gold production!

Even if u just give us another high output gold building..... Something..... Please!

Alexius
02-17-2014, 11:01 PM
How about a stone boost building that increases your chances of stone drops from raids or attacks by a certain percentage and have the level ten of that be really, really, expensive. Like 20m.

phopjon
02-19-2014, 11:54 AM
This would help with stagnation. I would hope Gree is working on something like this since it's come up a lot on the forum. I hope.