PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys please stop!

silentassassinX
02-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Hi everyone, before you guys start to rip me a new hole, ive been playing this for almost a year and enjoy this game. Ive been on these forums and noticed that almost every post is negative about gree, mission, events, and even each other. I do appreciate the ones who put in the time to tell us the loot prizes and try to make this game fun with their input. We need to remember that this is a game and stop crying about everything. Yes these events are outrages, energy events back to back, raid bosses with energy event, glithes or bugs, and boss health increases but remember its dtill a game. Dont get worked up and start blasting something cause u cant finish or see it unfair, just play. Im not starting this cause im a troll, thatz not my intension. Im just tired of hearing about negative stuff and wish people would really see that the friends and coversation in the game and our faction are way much better than any unit i can recieve.

Ps.
I wrote this on my phone, so dont blast me for writing errors. Good gaming and thanks for reading.

TheDanimal
02-15-2014, 09:25 PM
I'm guessing you play free...

brian81bpx
02-15-2014, 09:32 PM
The fact that it's a game is irrelevant. People say gree is a business they do everything for money blah blah blah. Guess what if this was any other company the programmers would have been canned 50 times already. Its unacceptable that they treat paying customers this way.

And where's the support?? There have been back to back events that were complete failures and we haven't heard a word.

Blackhawk1980
02-15-2014, 09:33 PM
Those who aren't free players may have reasons to complain but despite Gree's love for your money, they didn't hold a gun to your head and make you buy all those vaults. You can't can't blame a poker machine for taking all your money if you keep feeding coins into it.
As far as paying for a flawed product...if a product i intend on buying is inferior i don't buy it...simple

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-15-2014, 09:43 PM
I just want to be very clear on what negative?

You are not being negative when you say this?

...Yes these events are outrages (sic), energy events back to back, raid bosses with energy event, glitches or bugs, and boss health increases....

These are your legitimate observations I would think. i support your right to express them reasonably.

Why can't others say this without it being classed as being wrong or crying or being inappropriately negative.

The test of true freedom of speech is to allow beliefs/views that are different to our own. To ensure they have a fair chance to have a full say.

Supporting freedom of speech is NOT supporting the right to only one view being expressed.

What is so wrong with people genuinely expressing their view so long as it's done reasonably. Surely you believe they are just as entitled to do that as anyone.

I am entitled to express my point of view here and I will. I will not be sanctioned by the self proclaimed 'forum police' or the company 'spin doctors'.

Should I breach the posting rules then they can give me the ultimate sanction. Until then, I will post as I see matters, good and bad and some tongue in cheek and will support the right of other to express a different view to my own.

This is an open forum and I don't agree with everything said, but I respect the right of people to express their reasonably held views just as much as I can.

If we the players don't like something enough in the game then we can leave the game. Admittedly it is difficult to do when you have spent so much time and/or money.

If we the players don't like something in the OPEN forum then we can leave the forum easily as there is no real investment for most/any.

silentassassinX
02-15-2014, 09:51 PM
Im not exactly a free player, im a gold user. I use gold on reasonable things like 9/10 crate event and i need one more item, or energy to finish up LTQ's, or health to keep my faction on a streak. Lately i have not been using due to the outrage amout of energy required to finish and not having a chance even to get there. Yea it sucks but life goes on. U choose to spend it and no one else. Heavy gold users i feel sorry for and should voice their thoughts, but no matter how much everyone hates on these events, they still use gold to finish it. Only u can tap that button to buy and spend gold. I want to get stronger but if i cant get units then hopefully next time.

I C STUFF
02-15-2014, 09:56 PM
Hi everyone, before you guys start to rip me a new hole, ive been playing this for almost a year and enjoy this game. Ive been on these forums and noticed that almost every post is negative about gree, mission, events, and even each other. I do appreciate the ones who put in the time to tell us the loot prizes and try to make this game fun with their input. We need to remember that this is a game and stop crying about everything. Yes these events are outrages, energy events back to back, raid bosses with energy event, glithes or bugs, and boss health increases but remember its dtill a game. Dont get worked up and start blasting something cause u cant finish or see it unfair, just play. Im not starting this cause im a troll, thatz not my intension. Im just tired of hearing about negative stuff and wish people would really see that the friends and coversation in the game and our faction are way much better than any unit i can recieve.

Ps.
I wrote this on my phone, so dont blast me for writing errors. Good gaming and thanks for reading.

Not to worry, these comments ALL will be wiped away within the next 24-48 hours.

Sweep it all under the rug, that'll make it better.

silentassassinX
02-15-2014, 09:59 PM
I understand freedom of speech..but we been asking for change, for a long time. Gree still have done nothing to really make it better for their coustomers. Im not happy with the gold driven events, but its what they put out for us and we try our best. Everyone voices their opinions and nothing. Maybe if we stop complaining and just say nothing, they might listen to us.

silentassassinX
02-15-2014, 10:03 PM
@ I C Stuff.. LOL ur probably right. Just wanted to voice my opinion. Sorry if i offended anyone who reads this. But it is wat it is.

Mr. Artois
02-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Can I have some of what the op is smoking?

Thunder Child
02-15-2014, 10:31 PM
Happy to take what you exhale, buddy! Must be good and strong!

U Mad?
02-16-2014, 02:49 AM
Sorry OP. I couldn't make out what you were saying. It was muffled with your nose shoved so far up GREEs butt
Oh lol but hes made a good pount for a perfect world. (And if it ever gets close to that just shot me) I am a heavy gold spender ask my Faction mates me a one other hea e spender knocked FLTQ our in 10hrs and I have grips byt most the time I figure it out

Ssrasch
02-16-2014, 06:21 AM
If u y'all dnt like people's threads y dnt u just move on and shut Ur mouths cause every thread is 3/4 full of people downgrading others threads that u dnt like

Drakhoan
02-16-2014, 06:56 AM
maybe its not the programers... maybe it is the business model...

after all programers are just soldiers following orders too

JB5
02-16-2014, 07:31 AM
The complaining will never stop as long as people keep forking over fists full of cash event after event after event... And Gree has no reason to listen as long as the money keeps coming in. We, as players, are our own worst enemy. The more changes we ask for, the better units, the changes in WD scoring, ect. The more expenses Gree
has. The more expenses Gree has, the more money they need. The more money you give them, the more they want.
If we really want them to listen, keep your cash in your pocket. That will never happen, I know. But it's truly the only way.

Agent Orange
02-16-2014, 07:45 AM

I'm guessing that is irrelevent and the reality is if I was getting good value for my money I would spend. I consider myself to be a free to very low gold player but in the last folder event I bought a small amount of gold because I thought that event was excellent value.

This current event, nope. And I guess that is the one thing that puzzles me, folks don't need to spend if they are not getting a good value for their money and on the flip side if folks are complaining they aren't spending so it would be in Gree's best interest to actually listen.....

Agent Orange
02-16-2014, 07:46 AM
The complaining will never stop as long as people keep forking over fists full of cash event after event after event... And Gree has no reason to listen as long as the money keeps coming in. We, as players, are our own worst enemy. The more changes we ask for, the better units, the changes in WD scoring, ect. The more expenses Gree
has. The more expenses Gree has, the more money they need. The more money you give them, the more they want.
If we really want them to listen, keep your cash in your pocket. That will never happen, I know. But it's truly the only way.

I'm guessing Gree is working the Lemming factor.....

JB5
02-16-2014, 07:57 AM
I'm guessing Gree is working the Lemming factor.....

You got me.... What's the Lemming factor?

whammo
02-16-2014, 08:33 AM
you got me.... What's the lemming factor?

sooeyside!

Socks
02-16-2014, 08:42 AM

WTF does it matter if he's a free player? His opinion is just as valid as the next one.

JB5
02-16-2014, 08:50 AM
sooeyside!

Ah, makes sense now! Lol

Agent Orange
02-16-2014, 09:07 AM
You got me.... What's the Lemming factor?

This! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOs8MaR1YM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAOOs8MaR1YM

Generik79
02-16-2014, 09:09 AM
WTF does it matter if he's a free player? His opinion is just as valid as the next one.

It matters. Don't be a sensitive poster. If he's free, he can't finish stuff anyway, and it doesn't matter if it's 2000 or 9000 or 20000...no finish is no finish. Sure, he can still yearn for properly executed events. But he is only doing some free levels...and so he is in a wildly different boat. If you cannot see that, I can't help you.

JB5
02-16-2014, 10:37 AM
This! http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AOOs8MaR1YM&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAOOs8MaR1YM

Yeah..... That about sums it up! Lol