PDA

View Full Version : Glitch on lvl 68/80 ltq

kelvinng
02-15-2014, 05:59 PM
Quest show need to kill 4 Npc , 19 hit for 1 Npc . After doing 5 hit , pop up show quest complete and awarded the prize but unable to move in to lvl 69. Try throwing more hit to complete total 19 to down 1 Npc. But quest still show 0/4

tayyib
02-15-2014, 06:04 PM
Same here hits r not being registered.

Oceanz
02-15-2014, 06:28 PM
Maybe it's the epic bosses triggering weeks before they are supposed to that's causing multiple LTQ issues.

good gawd noooo
02-15-2014, 06:39 PM
I am having same issues even on lvl 5 . each kill registered as win and rewarded unit.. however couldn't move on. so I left game and restarted and it corrected . long and short I had to do it and leave game 5 times one for each kill. and still only got one reward even thou it showed 5 times.. so advice do your hits watch when it rewards prize then leave and come back and do again

claremons
02-16-2014, 10:13 AM
The problem still persist. Kelvinng n tayyib. U guys able to get thru?

Sgt Squirrel
02-16-2014, 06:51 PM
I'm being told of others in my faction with this issue now as well.

Rolinz
02-16-2014, 09:08 PM
Found the same problem with 70/80 and 73/80.

When you "visit" the target and that green arrow pointing to the target is not present, then the level will have a glitch.

Sirius
02-16-2014, 11:54 PM
Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

claremons
02-17-2014, 01:36 AM
Found the same problem with 70/80 and 73/80.

When you "visit" the target and that green arrow pointing to the target is not present, then the level will have a glitch.

Sorry bro i dun understand. U faced a glitch on 68? How did u get to 70?

claremons
02-17-2014, 02:41 AM
Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

Hi Sirius. I tink the fix has rectified the boss problem. Which i personally feel shldnt have been fix as it might be alil unfair to the other players.

The fix hasn't rectified the ltq issue.

Thanks.

Gpzoon
02-17-2014, 03:16 AM
Hey guys,

Hi Sirius, the boss event is giving me a big trouble. Am on lvl 34/80 saying I have to defeat Hard case william 3 times but, after ur fix and changing the name of the boss, the general counter got reset reporting 14/83 killed bosses. It means I have to defeat 69 bosses more to get the lvl. I have only 3d:40h to finish it..

superman007
02-17-2014, 10:42 AM
Hey guys,

I am still stuck at lvl 68/80. Any hits on the NPC (Siberian Hitman) aren't registered and they're reset back to 0/4 when I log back into the game. If I am in-game then the event completely disappears from the Events folder. Technically, I am stuck and can't move forward to the next level in the quest. I have also spent quite a bit of gold on this level to get those 19 hits to see if it registers a single kill of Siberian Hitman.

Appreciate if you could fix this glitch.....

Jameson
02-18-2014, 05:51 AM
The glitch is definitely NOT fixed. I've never seen a green arrow above the target for 68/80 and have received the flash screen that I completed the goal, when I haven't. Rebooted the game, the goal reappears, but still no green arrow, and after 2 more hits, I get flash screen that I completed.

Hesitant to dump gold on this level if its glitched still....Any updates?

Tournai
02-18-2014, 05:58 AM
I Sirius, the boss event is giving me a big trouble. Am on lvl 34/80 saying I have to defeat Hard case william 3 times but, after ur fix and changing the name of the boss, the general counter got reset reporting 14/83 killed bosses. It means I have to defeat 69 bosses more to get the lvl. I have only 3d:40h to finish it..

I have the same with my Main account! it is stuck on 35/80 for all this time now!
I am missing out all the loots! I should earn with the next goals!!
I made a ticket but no response yet! 2 days stuck on 35/80

Defeat The Axis of Evel / Defeat Hardcase Williams 6 times ----> 76/86 now!! I had to start over after the new '' fix '' Data push!!

Thanks GREE

SultanB
02-18-2014, 02:15 PM
Hi Sirus, Any word on a re-fix here. Thanks

PaveHawk
02-19-2014, 03:15 AM
Same issue here. 68/80 no green arrow and completed the goal and got reward but will not move to next goal. Please fix.

DFI
02-19-2014, 03:55 AM
On 34 and 68, the "buggy" levels, you should keep getting a completion splash screen even though you have not. On 68, I think it was after every four hits. So what I did was exit the game after every three hits, making sure I first refreshed my opponents so that my hits counted, then came back in and repeated. Do this enough times and you should be able to clear the level. Exit the game after each target is counted (the money bag).

claremons
02-19-2014, 05:03 AM
Guys. On 68/80 or other lvls that the green arrow dosen appear. Just do the lvl the amount of times required. Example. On 68/80, u nid to kill the target 4 times. Just do it 4 times. Restart the app. N 69/80 will show.

PaveHawk
02-19-2014, 08:54 AM
Guys. On 68/80 or other lvls that the green arrow dosen appear. Just do the lvl the amount of times required. Example. On 68/80, u nid to kill the target 4 times. Just do it 4 times. Restart the app. N 69/80 will show.

Thanks for the help. I killed the target completely 4 times and it advanced to level 69.

DTA-HOG
02-19-2014, 09:07 AM
It was never a glitch with the program just the counter. It did it on the following two as well. If it tells you to kill the dude 6 times then kill him 6 times and you will move on to the next. You don't get awarded all 6 prizes that it says you receive either. This really didn't need a thread.

Major Esmoker
02-19-2014, 09:22 AM
I am on level 58 for 2 days now it says 58/80 but I need to kil lvl 58 143 times I have killed him 94 times I have tried closing app nothing works...

DTA-HOG
02-19-2014, 09:28 AM
Just keep killing. The counter will advance once the original kill max is met.