PDA

View Full Version : Wall damage

Ddg
02-15-2014, 04:42 PM
Anyone know the formula used to determine how much damage is done to the wall per hit now? I have been playing with numbers from several players but can't figure it out.

[INFAMOUS]
02-15-2014, 05:48 PM
Its based on syndicate bonuses.

Ddg
02-15-2014, 07:03 PM
;1201662']Its based on syndicate bonuses.

Wow really?

I never knew that!

Please tell me that's not what you think it's all based upon.

Smh

Kitty McPurr
02-15-2014, 09:38 PM
first take your individual attack stats, then divide them by 2, then subtract the number of times you have lost a robbery, now multiply that number by the gold medals won in the Olympics (yes, by all countries so far.)....now multiply by 1.25 (assuming you have the 25% modifier boost from your syndicate. add whatever other modifiers you may have accumulated. now subtract how much Gree just lowered your attack on walls by. now...and this is most important...post on the forum a thread asking how much damage you do, and how it's calculated.

Wait for Gree to answer before you declare battle again.

TZora
02-16-2014, 07:09 AM
first take your individual attack stats, then divide them by 2, then subtract the number of times you have lost a robbery, now multiply that number by the gold medals won in the Olympics (yes, by all countries so far.)....now multiply by 1.25 (assuming you have the 25% modifier boost from your syndicate. add whatever other modifiers you may have accumulated. now subtract how much Gree just lowered your attack on walls by. now...and this is most important...post on the forum a thread asking how much damage you do, and how it's calculated.
that was ... just ... wrong! it is based on an algorithm that involves some of your best weapons like viking blades, getaway runners, siege rocket launcher, etc. u got from scratchers!

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-16-2014, 10:06 AM
Gree has done something to how the wall attack points are calculated. On my one account, 8.6 million attack now, previously 7.5M attack, I was earning 4200+ points per wall attack. We purchased the 5% wall attack bonus before this war and now I still get 4200 points. On my other account, I was achieving 4200 points last war with 3 million attack. Now I am receiving 2500. So what changed?

Jclew
02-16-2014, 10:49 AM
Gree has done something to how the wall attack points are calculated. On my one account, 8.6 million attack now, previously 7.5M attack, I was earning 4200+ points per wall attack. We purchased the 5% wall attack bonus before this war and now I still get 4200 points. On my other account, I was achieving 4200 points last war with 3 million attack. Now I am receiving 2500. So what changed?

Ok lol. You obviously have read more then one of them. Still don't understand. Did you graduate high school?

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-16-2014, 11:00 AM
Clearly I do understand what has happened. Your continuation of and poor attempt of being a d!ck is unbecoming. Making walls "more important" is one thing, reducing the attack power that one has already achieved with the use of time, effort, and in some case or many cases the use old gold is borderline criminal.

Jclew
02-16-2014, 08:39 PM
Clearly I do understand what has happened. Your continuation of and poor attempt of being a d!ck is unbecoming. Making walls "more important" is one thing, reducing the attack power that one has already achieved with the use of time, effort, and in some case or many cases the use old gold is borderline criminal.

Yes I agree totally. But since you were the only one affected I feel bad for you.