PDA

View Full Version : Flame GREE? or foolish players?

bearbellycub
02-15-2014, 03:55 PM
I find it entertaining how many MW players whine and complain about how GREE chooses to operate this game.

1- GREE is a business in this to make as much money as possible for it's investors.
2- As with any business there are good and bad qualities about the process and product rollout.
3- There are options that we as players have in order to have our voices heard.
4- it is impossible for GREE to please everyone.

With this said, I believe that as of late, the operation of this game has had issues on both IOS and Droid platforms. The Droid platform has been an epic fail since this last WD EVENT. With all these issues players whine and complain to no end. Yet, these players continue to log in and invest more time, effort, and money.

Players complain that GREE is gearing this game and all its events to suit SUP and other top money spending factions. IF I WAS IN CHARGE OF THIS GAME I would develop the events to make money as well. I might not be as aggressive as GREE has been as of late, but this is how GREE chooses to operate THEIR GAME!

If you feel that GREE does not listen to you, does not care that you are having issues in your game, or feel that they are catering to their big spenders, then leave. If you continue to come back to something that upsets you, frustrates you, or controls your emotional state of mind, you are either insane, a fool, or have an addiction problem!

So please stop flaming the forums with you foolish nonsense!

Sumiala
02-15-2014, 03:58 PM
Not sure if I could have said it any better....
Very annoying that!

Tony81
02-15-2014, 04:01 PM
I couldn't get past the title. Bonfire anyone?

buckshot
02-15-2014, 04:05 PM
The bread and butter of this game is the light told spender. Not the SUPs of the game. Also, I could see your argument if grees product was a quality one, but it isn't. Glitches galore and incompetent programmers make this game sup par to the other freemium games out there

DRR_Deng
02-15-2014, 04:18 PM
Very nice post i must say but this company charges huge ammounts and you would say they could hire better devolopers but instead you got a unfinished product i can imagine u wouldnt buy a unfinished product do you ? And if you do i bet you would make a complain against the company if not then your the fool. And also this game isnt just about events and all the other bs its also for me about the group i play this game with but i guess you have no friends and are a fool you seem to love unfinished product for a high prize can i sell u my car with out the engine i think you will love it

One man army
02-15-2014, 04:24 PM
I find it entertaining how many MW players whine and complain about how GREE chooses to operate this game.

1- GREE is a business in this to make as much money as possible for it's investors.
2- As with any business there are good and bad qualities about the process and product rollout.
3- There are options that we as players have in order to have our voices heard.
4- it is impossible for GREE to please everyone.

With this said, I believe that as of late, the operation of this game has had issues on both IOS and Droid platforms. The Droid platform has been an epic fail since this last WD EVENT. With all these issues players whine and complain to no end. Yet, these players continue to log in and invest more time, effort, and money.

Players complain that GREE is gearing this game and all its events to suit SUP and other top money spending factions. IF I WAS IN CHARGE OF THIS GAME I would develop the events to make money as well. I might not be as aggressive as GREE has been as of late, but this is how GREE chooses to operate THEIR GAME!

If you feel that GREE does not listen to you, does not care that you are having issues in your game, or feel that they are catering to their big spenders, then leave. If you continue to come back to something that upsets you, frustrates you, or controls your emotional state of mind, you are either insane, a fool, or have an addiction problem!

So please stop flaming the forums with you foolish nonsense!

With all that said you should realize that things are done by demand and the 10% who spend a **** ton of money on this game are the only ones being pleased. Yes gree has given us folders in the past but this event just takes the cake. They need to learn how to be on everyone's side not just the top 5 factions in this game.

Pidgeot
02-15-2014, 06:13 PM
A GAME is suppose to be playable by all who play it and enjoyed by most. Its impossible for for a gaming company to please everyone BUT a game is not suppose to be a money grabber only. Gree needs to make money on their product but they are selling out their players. Events are suppose to be winnable by everyone who puts time into the game without the need for dumping money into the game. Gree's Kompu Gacha mechanic is bad for game design and shows disrespect to its players.

We complain because the game cost too much to play and its still littered with problems.

Tito89
02-15-2014, 06:46 PM
The bread and butter of this game is the light told spender. Not the SUPs of the game...

Im sorry but you are wrong. I can see you perspective that there are more light gold spenders than the "SUP's" and totalled up the light gold spenders spend more than the "SUP's". Thing is tho in politics since when does a foreign trade minister aim to please the masses, instead of the PM or President or Ruler they are actually talking too?

Tony81
02-15-2014, 07:08 PM
Im sorry but you are wrong. I can see you perspective that there are more light gold spenders than the "SUP's" and totalled up the light gold spenders spend more than the "SUP's". Thing is tho in politics since when does a foreign trade minister aim to please the masses, instead of the PM or President or Ruler they are actually talking too?

Says the heavy gold spender.

Whether you bought a sack of French fries or a plate of caviar, you still paid for the food. If it's not the way you like it, you have the right to complain and be heard. Gree is closer to working a cash register at a McDonalds than being a voice in the UN.

Tito89
02-15-2014, 07:10 PM
Says the heavy gold spender.

Whether you bought a sack of French fries or a plate of caviar, you still paid for the food. If it's not the way you like it, you have the right to complain and be heard. Gree is closer to working a cash register at a McDonalds than being a voice in the UN.

You dont have a clue, add me and check my stats out and ill serve you a massive plate of humble pie
Fahk did i laugh when I read this

Tony81
02-15-2014, 07:13 PM
Gladly added because I have nothing better to do... laughing right along with ya.

Tito89
02-15-2014, 07:15 PM
Gladly added because I have nothing better to do... laughing right along with ya.

Tis all guud, id assume the same in your shoes

Tony81
02-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Is this being said because you can't serve me said pie? LOL. I can't see you in my rivals.

Tito89
02-15-2014, 07:21 PM
Is this being said because you can't serve me said pie? LOL. I can't see you in my rivals.

Oh such a shame, ill save you the trouble

lv127
atk 1804112
def 2466199
iph 538221

free player, only free gold used
:)

Tony81
02-15-2014, 07:26 PM
Oh such a shame, ill save you the trouble

lv127
atk 1804112
def 2466199
iph 538221

free player, only free gold used
:)

=) ... Did you see me or should I share mine too? Haha

Tito89
02-15-2014, 07:28 PM
=) ... Did you see me or should I share mine too? Haha

Mine is bugged and I cant load any but 3, me myself and I

Id submit a report but thats bugged too. Great game...

Tony81
02-15-2014, 07:35 PM
Mine is bugged and I cant load any but 3, me myself and I

Id submit a report but thats bugged too. Great game...

Hmm. I don't see you either. Strange. But if you want to bring me some pie, I'm sitting at L155 at 14.62/18.52m stats. I like apple. LOL