PDA

View Full Version : ENOUGH: Boss for L300 is 3x that for L299.

Generik79
02-15-2014, 03:46 PM
Enough is enough. I hope this was a gross mistake. But the boss health for a L300 is multiples for the same as a L299 player. If this is intentional, justify it quickly or some of us go bye bye. This is madness. You think we will spend more to keep up with L299s? Maybe some idiots will but I'm not one of them. We got this level by participating in your wild events and SPENDING. What are you guys up to? Fix it. Now.

Colonel J
02-15-2014, 03:50 PM
What about that special race to lvl 300 prize you got offered back in september ish? Im sure it will help you in defeating this new epic boss.

Generik79
02-15-2014, 03:52 PM
What about that special race to lvl 300 prize you got offered back in september ish? Im sure it will help you in defeating this new epic boss.

The unadvertised bonus? You are funny.

thunder
02-15-2014, 03:53 PM
This is stupid lev 300 penalized again

lemonhaze
02-15-2014, 04:02 PM
i was capped at lvl 250 like most u guys was but after they open the cap back up i tried to watch my exp points as much as possible,but i also didnt do ever ltq that come my way either..i just dont understand how gree makes the loyal players like us suffer when it should be the other way around..maybe the change comeing up they said that lvls wont matter will make a differnce if that is the case then llps will becomes a extinct species

brian81bpx
02-15-2014, 04:07 PM
This is no difference that the gap between level 149 and 150 this has been going on for every single epic boss

Generik79
02-15-2014, 04:24 PM
This is no difference that the gap between level 149 and 150 this has been going on for every single epic boss

If you think that, you don't know the game.

brian81bpx
02-15-2014, 04:40 PM
If you think that, you don't know the game.

Explain how this is any different.. Gree added another tier of difficulty based on your level.. How are u even surprised they did another thing to handicap higher level players

CDR Triple-Blade
02-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Oh my goodness am I sick of you privileged crybabies. You guys have been around so long and get all the exclusive bonuses. Guess what? Gree would like to narrow the imbalance in the playing field by just a little. All the highly veteran players have huge bonuses, so if you want to spend like crazy to maintain yourself that's your business, but stop throwing a tantrum every time gree tries something to make the game more fun for all. Sad part is that gree will probably kiss your and SUPs feet again and give you the units, just like the billionaires bribe the U.S. Congress for the rules to be rigged in their favor.

thetruth
02-15-2014, 05:17 PM
Oh my goodness am I sick of you privileged crybabies. You guys have been around so long and get all the exclusive bonuses. Guess what? Gree would like to narrow the imbalance in the playing field by just a little. All the highly veteran players have huge bonuses, so if you want to spend like crazy to maintain yourself that's your business, but stop throwing a tantrum every time gree tries something to make the game more fun for all. Sad part is that gree will probably kiss your and SUPs feet again and give you the units, just like the billionaires bribe the U.S. Congress for the rules to be rigged in their favor.

Epic Bosses are the cheapest and easiest event to add massive stats with boosts and high level players are shutout unless they spend heavily on it. Clear advantage for the past +10 months for low level players to gain massive stats, minimal XP and very cheap on gold.

High level players have been handicapped in every single World Domination except first (Brazil). They need to use more gold to achieve the same total WD points, how does this favor high level players?

High level players have had some events geared in their favorite but those events give really bad units or have been removed. Example tournaments and command quest chain. In each case, massive XP to be successful and units contained no bonus and even raw total stats were pathetic compared to Epic Boss.

LTQs are near impossible for High Level players to complete without multiple vaults and most do not give boosts. Complete opposite of Epic Boss for low level players.

For over 1 year, Gree has done nothing but penalize loyal, long time players who have high level accounts. So nice try...

damcv62
02-15-2014, 08:09 PM
**** them. This is bull****. Some of the guys in my faction at lvl264 had no problems killing bosses. I log on, first boss I hit I figure I'm good, I'm almost 12mil stronger then the last epic boss event. Last event I got to lvl13 with one free hit. This time? Took two free hits to beat lvl1. Lvl ****ing 1 I couldn't even beat with one free hit. Just because I played more as a new player when funzio had it I get screwed now? I'm at boss six and it's taking 5 cash hits. Five. That's ****ing bull ****. I was able to get to 65 epic bosses last time with four cash hits.

If it's a screw up, great, but I'm still loosing time to kill bosses. So what are they going to do to make that right?

richie1105
02-15-2014, 08:13 PM
i voted 5 stars, im only lv 161 and even i feel penalized

Oceanz
02-15-2014, 08:30 PM
Guys, just buy gold instead of paying rent. That's what keeps this game going.

Arc Burn
02-15-2014, 08:37 PM
ohhhh may base is about to be blacked out, but.... So If you are a max level (either 200, 250 or 300 at the time) xp doesnt matter anymore. So you can actually do anything at any rate with no consequence. So I guess this punishes the new max leveler. But the OG lvl 300 is increasing their stats per level exponetially while the the non lvl 300 can't.

Take the good with the bad. We all have stuff to complain about...yes some of us more than others. LIFE

Generik79
02-15-2014, 10:40 PM
ohhhh may base is about to be blacked out, but.... So If you are a max level (either 200, 250 or 300 at the time) xp doesnt matter anymore. So you can actually do anything at any rate with no consequence. So I guess this punishes the new max leveler. But the OG lvl 300 is increasing their stats per level exponetially while the the non lvl 300 can't.

Take the good with the bad. We all have stuff to complain about...yes some of us more than others. LIFE

Are you high? I gathered the beat poets and they can't even understand this blather.

damcv62
02-15-2014, 11:35 PM

What are you smoking? I have no idea what you are talking about. The OG lvl 300? Increasing stats exponentially? I'm lvl300, what is it you think I can magically do because I'm lvl300?

damcv62
02-15-2014, 11:36 PM
Guys, just buy gold instead of paying rent. That's what keeps this game going.

I'm actually doing this. Every time I want to click on buy gold I'm going to apmex and buying a real 1/10th oz gold coin. Working well so far!

WinkadInk
02-16-2014, 05:01 AM
And this is why I camp lol and you can't say I'm a new player cuz I've been playing since the game started, I've not had penalizations due to my lvl only cuz I camped and built my builds up

sjekkie
02-16-2014, 06:18 AM
its the same as jail no extras and only punishment in lvl 300... leveling need to be rewarded just as the thread of oracle said

gero
02-16-2014, 07:11 AM
Has anyone determined the exact energy for the level 10 boss for a level 300 player. I'm estimating it to be 165-170 million. Crazy when level 299 is 25% of that. What is the rationale on this gree?

thetruth
02-16-2014, 07:22 AM
Has anyone determined the exact energy for the level 10 boss for a level 300 player. I'm estimating it to be 165-170 million. Crazy when level 299 is 25% of that. What is the rationale on this gree?

L300 boss #10 is about 165 mil health
L273 boss #10 is about 10 mil health

I know people close to L299 and are doing 1 cash hit to kill boss, if they were a few levels higher and L300 it would take them 5 cash hits, completely absurd and stupid by Gree.

Tony81
02-16-2014, 03:03 PM
I'm actually doing this. Every time I want to click on buy gold I'm going to apmex and buying a real 1/10th oz gold coin. Working well so far!

I did this exact thing today! Thanks for the wonderful idea. No more for you Gree... I'm buying gold that gives ME something back in the end.

BadCompanyAlliance
02-16-2014, 04:08 PM
Does anyone know the health of a lvl10 boss for tier 101-150?