PDA

View Full Version : Event rage

One man army
02-15-2014, 03:41 PM
Yes this event is a failure and only sup will actually attempt to complete this in the first 48 hours or so but, raging on the forums isn't going to do anything. If done right you might get cj54 to respond or GEMH, maybe even the oracle. But the thread must be done right.

Colonel J
02-15-2014, 03:44 PM
Im happy as a pig in mud. I dont see what all the fuss is about. I think gree have offered a great event with great rewards.

KzL
02-15-2014, 03:47 PM
I can already see the tickets responds : Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I do apologize for your frustrations regarding our recent event. I am passing your feedback on this issue directly to our developers. :) do u have enough monkey to pass it to?:)) of now let me know i work at the zoo i can help u out got a few dying baboons around

Dazzj10
02-15-2014, 03:47 PM
Yep I am sure that 10% of the mw population are happy!! that doesn't help the other 90% that are trying to make progress in the game!! but can't due to unreachable targets

Dazzj10
02-15-2014, 03:48 PM
I can already see the tickets responds : Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I do apologize for your frustrations regarding our recent event. I am passing your feedback on this issue directly to our developers. :))))

You are so good at that you should apply for a job,,, lol
This is the response all will get

Tater tots
02-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Yep I am sure that 10% of the mw population are happy!! that doesn't help the other 90% that are trying to make progress in the game!! but can't due to unreachable targets

Exactly!!! That's their main focus..the 10% (don't know the exact percentage) who are heavy gold users!! The 90% who are NOT heavy gold spenders who want to progress in this game can not because of the combination of the two events.

One man army
02-15-2014, 04:19 PM
Well what's done is done. Gree can't always give us stuff

The_Don
02-15-2014, 07:38 PM
Too many glitches, unachievable goals

It has been more and more frustrating to log in to play and has now reached the point that I avoid it. MW may be headed to the delete pile.

Big she'd
02-16-2014, 02:05 AM
Level 80 boss done and I'm not sup go figure ,I thought the boss event was fantastic , thumbs up gree

U Mad?
02-16-2014, 02:20 AM
I killed all 200 boss in 12 hrs stop it. I had to win 1,500 raids to trigger them all but I am every happy with it

SevenO9
02-16-2014, 02:35 AM
How many threads you will clutter with your event success? Sucks not to be you.

jopdermod
02-16-2014, 02:49 AM
I killed all 200 boss in 12 hrs stop it. I had to win 1,500 raids to trigger them all but I am every happy with it

lmao, 1500 raids to trigger them .. STUPID !! .. Gree giving this boss away with it's bad code, and you still going to give Gree gold by refilling stamina .. You are the reason Gree is still in business !

wait 2m15s raid 1 time triggers a boss each and every time !

One man army
02-16-2014, 05:19 AM
lmao, 1500 raids to trigger them .. STUPID !! .. Gree giving this boss away with it's bad code, and you still going to give Gree gold by refilling stamina .. You are the reason Gree is still in business !

wait 2m15s raid 1 time triggers a boss each and every time ! does it really? So every time I raid a building it summons a boss?

Hunter7x7
02-16-2014, 05:42 AM
does it really? So every time I raid a building it summons a boss?

Alternate between raiding rival bases, attacking rivals and doing maps. They pop up even faster. 😁

Agent Orange
02-16-2014, 07:52 AM
Yes this event is a failure and only sup will actually attempt to complete this in the first 48 hours or so but, raging on the forums isn't going to do anything. If done right you might get cj54 to respond or GEMH, maybe even the oracle. But the thread must be done right.

So let them spend. Who really cares at this point. If nothing else they pull further ahead, is it that important to catch them? That really is one of the key factors of this game, to play upon people's vanity.

If you open up the game in the morning and your base is raided and you blow a gasket, you just played into Gree's hands.

If you just have to have the latest LE units you did it again.

If you just have to show off that shiney new building that just came out, guess what....

If you just have to go about wiping out weaker players bases because it makes you feel self important, well they gotcha.....

Stacey
02-16-2014, 07:53 AM
Im happy as a pig in mud. I dont see what all the fuss is about. I think gree have offered a great event with great rewards.
It is difficult to get your sarcasm in your message.

Generik79
02-16-2014, 07:56 AM

Why not vent at this epic disaster. What good does being a sycophant get you? You might get a prize named after you, but I doubt it. This OP is pointless.

Generik79
02-16-2014, 07:57 AM
So let them spend. Who really cares at this point. If nothing else they pull further ahead, is it that important to catch them? That really is one of the key factors of this game, to play upon people's vanity.

If you open up the game in the morning and your base is raided and you blow a gasket, you just played into Gree's hands.

If you just have to have the latest LE units you did it again.

If you just have to show off that shiney new building that just came out, guess what....

If you just have to go about wiping out weaker players bases because it makes you feel self important, well they gotcha.....

This reply is the only reason this thread shouldn't be put in the crematorium. Well said all....

Stacey
02-16-2014, 07:57 AM
Too many glitches, unachievable goals

It has been more and more frustrating to log in to play and has now reached the point that I avoid it. MW may be headed to the delete pile.
You and many others.

buckshot
02-16-2014, 08:38 AM

Lol I bet your pissed that its reset now huh?

gem83
02-16-2014, 08:50 AM
Why are pl, moaning, jus stop going on here to complain an smash the 200 bosses, I gained 1.8 mill in stats doing 200 bosses all for free so be happy gree messed it up a little as you all got somthing to gain, enjoy it while it last