PDA

View Full Version : GreeD closed for holiday weekend. Don't expect any help

Fait lux
02-15-2014, 03:31 PM
Typical Gree start broken event and run away!

oakletixfan
02-15-2014, 03:35 PM
Doesnt matter if they are off or working. They don't know what they are doing. Their developers are probably college interns.

Generik79
02-15-2014, 03:53 PM
Can they please just close for good?

Sumiala
02-15-2014, 04:17 PM
Doesnt matter if they are off or working. They don't know what they are doing. Their developers are probably college interns.

You speak of developerS (plural)? I think there is only one poor developer left over who is trying to do everything. And is not getting much support from up the ladder as they are busy counting money...
I doubt this is a skill problem. It is either a resource issue or purposeful neglect. And the latter is hard to imagine, even when trying...

Tito89
02-15-2014, 07:25 PM
You speak of developerS (plural)? I think there is only one poor developer left over who is trying to do everything. And is not getting much support from up the ladder as they are busy counting money...
I doubt this is a skill problem. It is either a resource issue or purposeful neglect. And the latter is hard to imagine, even when trying...

Would be nice to know such a thing actually happening, but chances are it aint. The game is two years old and thats like mid life for any game. Mid life crisis in game terms, poor events and unhappy customers. Welcome to gree.