PDA

View Full Version : Is GREE doing too much?

tatertots
02-15-2014, 03:18 PM
I've only been playing for around four months or so, and even in this short amount of time I can see the increase in gold required, crazy energy requirements, etc. I understand they need to keep the game "interesting" and they try to make it fun for us with events, but is this too much?
I personally think there are way too many LTQs and events happening at once, especially when certain unit buildings require a high level. How can new players participate in these? I know from my own experience I spend all my time upgrading the LTE buildings, and can rarely focus on any other buildings.
I'm just interested in others opinions and how they view the game. Is it becoming too much to keep up with or "just right"?

aikjones
02-15-2014, 05:57 PM
So much Gold dependency to complete missions makes the game stupid and lacks fun! Am ok with buying gold to work on the wars! BUt to complete basic missions n events is absolutely ridiculous, i've spent over the months n wont be doing it any more> I think Gree needs to get this reviewed and make it more enjoyable for simple players with limited pockets

2MblaZ
02-15-2014, 08:43 PM
This game is now solely evolving around the ever shrinking game addicts who still spend enormous amounts for perceivably superior strength pixelated animations that create virtual sense of power and superiority... Everything else - trivial. Once that pool of players shrinks enough - just look at Monster Quest - another game, visit forum and you will know... Same fate...

Oceanz
02-15-2014, 11:07 PM
Look at the poll results GREE. Adjust your product according to your consumers' wishes.