PDA

View Full Version : Nice new event!

whammo
02-15-2014, 02:31 PM
And I say this with all of the sarcasm in the world.

Stopped due to unit buildings at 7/80? ROFL... I used barely half an energy bar and I'm throwing in the towel 21 minutes into this 5 day event.

More brilliance from Gree HQ.

Generik79
02-15-2014, 02:33 PM
^^^^ THIS. IGNORANT EVENT. Wait till you see the boss health lol

Tony81
02-15-2014, 02:34 PM
Go home Gree... you're drunk.

APeX_MW
02-15-2014, 02:35 PM
I'm done already with ltq aswell

oakletixfan
02-15-2014, 02:36 PM
dont support these garbage events. Just dont do them

whammo
02-15-2014, 02:37 PM
I mean seriously. The sheer incompetence is BAFFLING.

It's like their devs have their Monday morning meeting and brainstorm ways to piss off the customer base.

It's just... poor. I can't even think of the proper adjectives.

Generik79
02-15-2014, 02:43 PM
I mean seriously. The sheer incompetence is BAFFLING.

It's like their devs have their Monday morning meeting and brainstorm ways to piss off the customer base.

It's just... poor. I can't even think of the proper adjectives.

They won't be in Monday. Guarantee they are off Presidents' Day.

ruth
02-15-2014, 02:44 PM

This!! They always do this!!!

whammo
02-15-2014, 02:44 PM

Tuesday's meeting will be held to discuss tripling the reported 1.976B L100 raid boss health.

Tony81
02-15-2014, 02:47 PM
Maybe they truly are trying to get everyone to quit - a lot cheaper than shutting off the servers and issuing mass refunds...

And yes, I have less than 10 posts and have been on forums daily as a guest then a member for the last 6 months. You have even awoken me Gree.

Buffkin
02-15-2014, 02:48 PM
Yeah I don't usually complain much about events. I usually just don't bother with them if I don't feel that I can complete them. This one is INSANE though!!! There's no way 90% of MW players can even hope to finish this. I'll just save my gold for better events. Thank you Gree.

WarMachine
02-15-2014, 02:49 PM
Stumped on level 7 also and to busy upgrading new money building to upgrade building required for event.
Looks like a good time to take a nice break :)

Bobar
02-15-2014, 03:16 PM
Maybe they truly are trying to get everyone to quit - a lot cheaper than shutting off the servers and issuing mass refunds...

And yes, I have less than 10 posts and have been on forums daily as a guest then a member for the last 6 months. You have even awoken me Gree.

we are really looking for alternatives. if you can recommend me a game working on android&ios for 60 teammember, please pm me

socomloser
02-15-2014, 03:21 PM
Well screwed up fall out so much I won't be able finish it lost money all tell me in ticket" we know there problem sorry not giving anything back for there mistake " really wow !! I this stop event 1/80 week off !!

Tony81
02-15-2014, 03:58 PM
we are really looking for alternatives. if you can recommend me a game working on android&ios for 60 teammember, please pm me

Anybody up for buying and supplying a real-life team for an NFL franchise? I hear the break even point compared to Gree is 3 months.

mreilly
02-15-2014, 04:06 PM
And I say this with all of the sarcasm in the world.

Stopped due to unit buildings at 7/80? ROFL... I used barely half an energy bar and I'm throwing in the towel 21 minutes into this 5 day event.

More brilliance from Gree HQ.

No one feels bad about your crying as theres nothing wrong with level specific buildings needed for an event. Time to man up and get em upgraded

whammo
02-15-2014, 04:35 PM
No one feels bad about your crying as theres nothing wrong with level specific buildings needed for an event. Time to man up and get em upgraded

Thanks for that! Certainly no crying going on here... just laughing at the sheer craziness of it all. There is nothing manly about upgrading buildings. Most of mine are fairly high, yet not maxed. One would think that might carry you more than 10 minutes into an event. Wrong.

thetruth
02-15-2014, 05:22 PM
Thanks for that! Certainly no crying going on here... just laughing at the sheer craziness of it all. There is nothing manly about upgrading buildings. Most of mine are fairly high, yet not maxed. One would think that might carry you more than 10 minutes into an event. Wrong.

Unit buildings should always be first to upgrade.

Most high level players have L10 on all unit buildings, I'm glad Gree has made higher level unit buildings a per-requisite, long time players get screwed every way shape and form, so at least we have the ability to go continue on this event. Again, can't complete without absurd amount of gold unlike low level players and Epic Boss, so still at a major disadvantage.

buckshot
02-15-2014, 05:39 PM
Unit buildings should always be first to upgrade.

Most high level players have L10 on all unit buildings, I'm glad Gree has made higher level unit buildings a per-requisite, long time players get screwed every way shape and form, so at least we have the ability to go continue on this event. Again, can't complete without absurd amount of gold unlike low level players and Epic Boss, so still at a major disadvantage.

How are you getting screwed? Nvm, you are. So is everyone else. Gree has made your units with health and energy bonuses obsolete by jacking up the energy needed for ltqs and health on epic and raid bosses to obscene levels.