PDA

View Full Version : F U Grreedy! Combo event to sucks the life out of everyone!

Fait lux
02-15-2014, 02:29 PM
Congrats Gree on making this game unplayable! Combining the Epic Boss event with an LTQ. I hope this breaks the back of gold spenders to stop the craziness. If the start is any indication I am sure this event will cost at least 5 vaults to complete. Good luck to all!

Greasy
02-15-2014, 02:31 PM
I personally think this is great. No one FORCES you to participate in both. You DONT have to do the energy part if you don't like it. Participate in the Epic Boss only. Why not. Do your pick and enjoy the choices you have in life !!!!!

Generik79
Congrats Gree on making this game unplayable! Combining the Epic Boss event with an LTQ. I hope this breaks the back of gold spenders to stop the craziness. If the start is any indication I am sure this event will cost at least 5 vaults to complete. Good luck to all!

What s/he said! Old Ltq still being dealt with and hits not working. New one to ruin the epic boss. Well played GREE...well played. Our only hope is it breaks some backs. Another sad game day for modern war.

reesiepuff
This is bullcrap. i already need 2 free hits on level 4 boss and level 9 airbase for 7/80 LTQ. this isnt happening for 99% of players.

Generik79
02-15-2014, 02:32 PM
I personally think this is great. No one FORCES you to participate in both. You DONT have to do the energy part if you don't like it. Participate in the Epic Boss only. Why not. Do your pick and enjoy the choices you have in life !!!!!

You haven't seen the health yet. You will eat your words shortly. Silly apologist.

ladyfizz27
02-15-2014, 02:33 PM
Seriously? 200 bosses. Gree must think we are stupid. No Thankyou

Brizzol
02-15-2014, 02:40 PM
Lol I am not one to moan usually but this event is just ridiculous. We enjoyed the epic boss and you have killed it. What is this crap mixing epic boss and LTE together to get wrapper prize and making us need unit buildings after rendering them useless yourself. I really hope this event is a flop, thanks for more disappointment.

Kimm
02-15-2014, 02:50 PM
Gree has Really lost their minds.. no gold from me this time, I'm not even starting this ridiculous ltq, and so far it seems they pumped the boss health immensely again, while you need to kill twice as much. And then the combination for the wrappper... Killed the faction goal for epic boss.. add to that all what the others already said... Wow Gree... Just wow... Of all the ways you've messed with the game this one certainly jumped to the top of biggest f*** up. Keeping my money in my pockets for this event...

Bobar
02-15-2014, 03:15 PM
gree managed to destroy the worth of valor units, the world domination event (which used to be the highlight), pvp event, lte (no more tactics, tooo high energie) and now boss event. seeing the lvl 100boss energy, this will be the next fail.....