PDA

View Full Version : The Lost Battalion 389th Turkey looking for active players

alanlod
02-15-2014, 01:34 PM
So your faction made it to the top 500, 400, 250, 100, or you’re a pirate who always makes #1, but your faction’s personality still resembles that of a bad blind date where you got hooked up the one who makes a prosthetic geriatric with bad gingivitis appealing.

In other words, when grandma dies, they expect you to be gaming during the funeral service. Or you ask a question in forum, but you feel like you would’ve been better off asking the tooth fairy for directions to a dentist. Or you decide to break the monotony of the game by throwing a small joke out in the forum, but it’s like you would’ve gotten a better response for farting in public. And their nagging reminds you of a bad marriage, or an overstayed visit to mum’s house. Their minimum requirements are for ppl with no life outside of the game, like ‘Chester T Molester’ the 40 year old man still living with his mum in her basement.

I’m sure you get the point, but you still haven’t broken the ties and took the leap of faith to find a better faction b/c you think all factions are like that. Well, they aren’t! If you want proof, join The Lost Battalion, where we have the TLB guarantee. We guarantee you’ll notice a more laid back, friendly, yet competitive faction within the first 24 hours, or our faction leader (Chester T) will make you breakfast…in the nude…well, he’ll wear his apron, of course.

Faction invite: 772943006
Palringo Room: The Lost Battalion

X2 air attack
X6 air def
X3 building output
X7 def building
X2 ground att
X7 ground def
X5 guild inc I
X5 guild inc II
X3 guild inc III
X7 health rec time
X3 inf att
X7 inf def
X1 sea att
X4 sea def

Thanks for looking pm me join our palringo room if you want to chat first.

alanlod
02-16-2014, 08:37 PM
Shameless bump