PDA

View Full Version : Join the best - SUPER UNITED PIRATES 1

Global
02-15-2014, 11:38 AM
Yes, if you are in a Top 25 faction and can score one million WD points, you have the opportunity to join the best faction in the game. We work hard but more importantly we play hard and have fun!

Now is the time to reach out and learn what it means to win. Contrary to rumors around the MW world, OSW doesn't have a chance to overtake us. Quit listening to the noise and come join the winners. It costs less gold to play and score in the best faction than you spend on the LTQ, Crate and Boss events.

We have a couple of openings due to retirements so now is your chance! Send a PM and we can discuss you coming to SUP1.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-15-2014, 11:46 AM
Yes, if you are in a Top 25 faction and can score one million WD points, you have the opportunity to join the best faction in the game. We work hard but more importantly we play hard and have fun!

Now is the time to reach out and learn what it means to win. Contrary to rumors around the MW world, OSW doesn't have a chance to overtake us. Quit listening to the noise and come join the winners. It costs less gold to play and score in the best faction than you spend on the LTQ, Crate and Boss events.

We have a couple of openings due to retirements so now is your chance! Send a PM and we can discuss you coming to SUP1.
I never thought I'd see SUP 1 recruiting.

Yung Gucci
02-15-2014, 12:00 PM
I never thought I'd see SUP 1 recruiting.

Me neither lol.... causing me to speculate whether this is legitimate or not haha, no offence to you Global.

Global
02-15-2014, 12:25 PM
Me neither lol.... causing me to speculate whether this is legitimate or not haha, no offence to you Global.

No offense taken from your response, Gucci. I am an officer in S1 and this is a real post.

Actually, both of your responses are illustrative of exactly why I posted this thread. A lot of players mistakenly think we are not approachable or open to outsiders. As long as a player is not a hacker, follows our Pirate guidelines, meets the scoring requirements and fits in with our fun style of playing MW, our faction is the place to be.

Pee-Wee Herman
02-15-2014, 12:30 PM
No offense taken from your response, Gucci. I am an officer in S1 and this is a real post.

Actually, both of your responses are illustrative of exactly why I posted this thread. A lot of players mistakenly think we are not approachable or open to outsiders. As long as a player is not a hacker, follows our Pirate guidelines, meets the scoring requirements and fits in with our fun style of playing MW, our faction is the place to be.
That's nice. Friendly bump then.

akindfoe
02-16-2014, 03:29 AM
Bump for sup1

dledour
02-16-2014, 10:37 AM
This is very legit. For newer players here on the forum we did a recruitment back in Dec 2012. A sort of "Pirate Idol" tryout that was open to all players, and was very successful.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42193-Our-organization-with-a-nautical-theme!&highlight=Pirate+Idol

Hollo
02-16-2014, 02:03 PM
Omg SUP1
Friendly bump

Speakingthetruth
02-16-2014, 04:27 PM
This is very legit. For newer players here on the forum we did a recruitment back in Dec 2012. A sort of "Pirate Idol" tryout that was open to all players, and was very successful.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?42193-Our-organization-with-a-nautical-theme!&highlight=Pirate+Idol

How embarrassing though right. I mean come on! I can hear the walls falling down from wayyyyyyyy over here. But hey at least you have bigotry to fall back on!

Superdude
02-16-2014, 04:56 PM
Global is legit, guaranteed. Bump from a SUP family member!

Global
02-17-2014, 08:03 PM
How embarrassing though right. I mean come on! I can hear the walls falling down from wayyyyyyyy over here. But hey at least you have bigotry to fall back on!

These guys will do anything to try to diminish our ability to win. We play fair, spend money and have a great time as a team. No need to demean anyone like these trolls do. We play fair and treat everyone with respect.

Come join a classy faction that gets you the biggest bang for your buck.

Speakingthetruth
02-17-2014, 08:26 PM
These guys will do anything to try to diminish our ability to win. We play fair, spend money and have a great time as a team. No need to demean anyone like these trolls do. We play fair and treat everyone with respect.

Come join a classy faction that gets you the biggest bang for your buck.

Your kidding right? You might wanna get with D ICKY/Leonadis and get his view on certain ethnic and religious groups before you start preaching there BROTHER...... Dont wanna leave out the fact that Gene taught the glitch to SUP (got photos if you want) and the almighty POPE PUN....whew where do I even start....

F SUP community....believe me....dont drink the Kool-aid

I am a cow!
02-17-2014, 09:21 PM
omg! sup recruiting bump

OldSchool'73
02-18-2014, 03:17 AM

Well said truth, it's really funny. SUP1 acts like they control the game, now needing recruitment. Well those screenshots posted with racist remarks, speak volumes for anyone with common sense. SUP1 you need to deal with that problem first.

30pointbuck
02-18-2014, 08:38 AM
Bump for the big dogs

Hollo
02-21-2014, 07:03 AM
Bump bump bump

Wingman GRI
04-07-2014, 12:25 PM

Bump for beef

David Steelman
04-09-2014, 02:40 AM

Is this the begining of the end that I look at??? I bump it to find out.

I am a cow!
04-09-2014, 03:06 AM

Bump for beef

LoL 25K is for ladies then?

twelve twelve
04-09-2014, 05:40 AM
bump bump bump

Darryl Ward
09-08-2014, 04:10 AM
Hey

I am looking to get into a faction
I am level 56
Name is SUP Ironman
I have 8.7m attack
And 8.95m defense
I can donate and I always play everyday
Let me know with a response please

Alexindahouss94
09-08-2014, 04:35 AM
Hey

I am looking to get into a faction
I am level 56
Name is SUP Ironman
I have 8.7m attack
And 8.95m defense
I can donate and I always play everyday
Let me know with a response please

Looks like we have a SUP fanboy applying for the "big boys." Who knows, maybe they'll be so broke by the end of this WD they'll accept anyone just to stay on top, great timing Darryl.

cdun13
09-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Good job this war sup keep smashing these warrior seal chumps. If I had it I would join but only 250k max for me

Josiah Watson
09-08-2014, 06:27 PM
Friendly bump for Sup

Josiah Watson
09-18-2014, 12:19 PM
What is your requirements?