PDA

View Full Version : This is the final straw, gree

Asto
02-15-2014, 11:17 AM
Rant begins:

People have spent a fortune on this current LTQ and with one day left at such a critical stage people are using hits and wasting energy for the hits to not count! To add to this, we've got nothing on what the next LTQ will be. Wth goes on at your headquarters? Sort this out, it's an absolute joke and you should be ashamed that you have wrecked a very good game!!

Rant over

Dexgto
02-15-2014, 11:45 AM
Great another pointless rant just quit and stop crying you little girl

I C STUFF
02-15-2014, 11:55 AM
With all due respect, do you think the authorities care?

Asto
02-15-2014, 11:56 AM
Great another pointless rant just quit and stop crying you little girl
And another pointless comment crying about someone else crying about the truth. 5 posts on the forums? Says a lot about you tbh. You clearly have no idea about how frustrating it is, do you?

Asto
02-15-2014, 11:58 AM
With all due respect, do you think the authorities care?
No haha. I feel sorry for everyone that's been stuck with these stupid glitches that continue everyday with this game so I'm making a point in defense of all those players (including myself)

2000y2k
02-15-2014, 12:21 PM
Just had to join in

steelhead
02-15-2014, 01:21 PM
Wow, so much complaints and unhappy people. But still most of them keep playing and spending. Don't get me wrong, as a customer it's your right to complain. Hope gree knows they're having a goose laying golden eggs.

Asto
02-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Wow, so much complaints and unhappy people. But still most of them keep playing and spending. Don't get me wrong, as a customer it's your right to complain. Hope gree knows they're having a goose laying golden eggs.
Totally agree, and this is why I'm going gold free once I've run out of gold, I've given up with this game and more importantly the owner of the game. Will save £110 a month, not much, but I can think of far better things to spend my money on

BIG DH
02-15-2014, 02:00 PM
One less whinner, woo freaking hoo

Dexgto
02-15-2014, 02:34 PM
And another pointless comment crying about someone else crying about the truth. 5 posts on the forums? Says a lot about you tbh. You clearly have no idea about how frustrating it is, do you?

I don't know what post count has to do with playing the game? I've been playing for around a year. I just don't cry like the rest f you whiners.

2MblaZ
02-15-2014, 03:06 PM
I don't know what post count has to do with playing the game? I've been playing for around a year. I just don't cry like the rest f you whiners.

U da maaan Dex -_-

Archer59
02-15-2014, 03:35 PM
I don't know what post count has to do with playing the game? I've been playing for around a year. I just don't cry like the rest f you whiners.Wow...what a great post....you're obviously are far superior than the rest of us mere mortals. LMAO!