PDA

View Full Version : Money buildings resetting?!?

TheDanimal
02-15-2014, 05:27 AM
As if the ltq hits not registering are bad enough, now money buildings that I collected are showing to not have been collected when I go back to them.

Again - UNDO WHATEVER YOU DID WITH THE DATA PUSH. It's messing up basic functionality of the game

Why should we play if we can't count on basic game functions??

Col Sanders
02-16-2014, 06:26 PM
Same here. I am losing a lot of in game cash. And I have reinstalled and all that. Still not working right.

Snow Bunny
02-16-2014, 07:00 PM
Hey danimal it's syrup. Same here I collect than got raided and collected on raided building when in sinc n look today n showed I never collected, 2x. But showed cash collected first time.. I was on data not wifi so wtf! Lol so many glitches in this game unbelievable for such a high grossing app. If u are a good programmer please apply at gree. Thanks haha

Thunder Child
02-16-2014, 07:04 PM
Collect your buildings, then do some PvP or PvE right away after - it seems to lock the cash that you collected.

qwertyguy
02-16-2014, 07:32 PM
This type of phantom raid has been happening to me for several cycles now. PvP and PvE does seem to help a LOT.

But this problem only seems to happen to me when there is a data push. And I must reboot the app 3 times to get the graphics on my money buildings to work. I still hit profile a lot and then go PvP or PvE even if I don't actually fight. It's just a pinging mechanism that locks and syncs the data on the server.

Generik79
02-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Collect your buildings, then do some PvP or PvE right away after - it seems to lock the cash that you collected.

O m g. Up up left down right down down b c a lol. Are you kidding me?

dbell525
02-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Is anything being done about this. Happening to me. I have screen shots. Support will "report to the developer". WTF! Just fix it FFS!

Tardavic
02-18-2014, 06:10 PM
Hey guys, yes we are aware of this and currently looking into it.

Speakingthetruth
02-18-2014, 07:00 PM
Hey guys, yes we are aware of this and currently looking into it.

Of course you are, wink wink :)

What does "it" look like exactly, I've heard lots of talk about "it"?

Kennetth
02-18-2014, 07:19 PM
As if the ltq hits not registering are bad enough, now money buildings that I collected are showing to not have been collected when I go back to them.

Again - UNDO WHATEVER YOU DID WITH THE DATA PUSH. It's messing up basic functionality of the game

Why should we play if we can't count on basic game functions??
When you are done and ready to exit the game, open your rivals list and click "refresh." This will send a signal to the server and "save" your progress. Until Gree gets their house in order, this is the quick player fix (masked sure to refresh after doing a LTQ as well).

krabbie
02-19-2014, 01:45 AM
Have the problem too (Android)

What?
02-28-2014, 04:59 PM
I got raided on a building I know I collected hours ago. It happens if I just log in collect my buildings and log out. It is really messing with my building sync that I try to do with my 12 hour buildings. Now I have two buildings that I collected hours before that I won't be able to collect when the others are ready because of this.

Dirty Mind
02-28-2014, 05:03 PM
This ^ ^ ^ ^ read the thread first, then comment

Tardavic
02-28-2014, 05:14 PM
This ^ ^ ^ ^ read the thread first, then comment

Hey guys, I apologize that I do not have any other updates other than that this has been escalated and just try to utilize what other's have been suggesting until this is fixed!

Philly982
02-28-2014, 05:36 PM
I have tried all of the suggestions, but I still had my 12 hour buildings raided 3 hours after they were collected today. Starting to happen almost daily!

Schegma li
02-28-2014, 06:50 PM
wow really all of you.... its free in game money and if you get raided from a glitch just go raid some one else for their money......games have glitches deal with it, adapt, overcome, and move on.

Tardavic
03-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that with the two mentioned issues within this thread (the building raided before being collectible and the collected/money buildings resetting to uncollected) have been reported on both platforms (which I am sure has been mentioned before).

With that said, we are making sure this gets further addressed and hopefully fixed here soon.
I do understand that there have been some suggestions and that though these may not help, continue to do what you can as a work-a-round until this is fixed and keep all hopes high.

Thanks for all of your support!!

:!:"Lee":!:
03-08-2014, 06:20 AM
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that with the two mentioned issues within this thread (the building raided before being collectible and the collected/money buildings resetting to uncollected) have been reported on both platforms (which I am sure has been mentioned before).

With that said, we are making sure this gets further addressed and hopefully fixed here soon.
I do understand that there have been some suggestions and that though these may not help, continue to do what you can as a work-a-round until this is fixed and keep all hopes high.

Thanks for all of your support!!

Thanks Tardavic
Glad to here the gree team is still trying to figure it out hope you all have some luck with it soon
Thanks for all you do Tardavic .