PDA

View Full Version : Fallout War Field Commander 5/5

Pidgeot
02-15-2014, 12:14 AM
The faction is required to get 61 kills. He takes 220 energy and 30 hits to kill once. This is absurd. Why make him so hard to kill. Most players without energy boost can't kill him in the time that remains unless you're a heavy gold spender. Gree, please make these numbers more realistic. NPC's like this kill events because the faction cant kill him enough times. These numbers should be for prestige mode only and not normal. This should be beatable by all factions who play 80 percent of the event's time.

Poolrh
02-15-2014, 04:06 AM
Totally agree when did normal mode become too difficult to complete without gold?

Pidgeot
02-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Totally agree when did normal mode become too difficult to complete without gold?

I hope they do this next time.

One man army
02-15-2014, 10:46 AM
The faction is required to get 61 kills. He takes 220 energy and 30 hits to kill once. This is absurd. Why make him so hard to kill. Most players without energy boost can't kill him in the time that remains unless you're a heavy gold spender. Gree, please make these numbers more realistic. NPC's like this kill events because the faction cant kill him enough times. These numbers should be for prestige mode only and not normal. This should be beatable by all factions who play 80 percent of the event's time. see I killed 2 and my energy cap is at 1.55k with a +3 energy so that means everyone can do it don't post a thread on something that can be done with ease. Yes it will take sometime but that's the point

Dexgto
02-15-2014, 11:49 AM
It wasn't that hard. Maybe if you got off the forum and actually hit the target you would be done by now.

reesiepuff
02-15-2014, 11:56 AM
It is crazy that 5/5 required almost the same amount of energy as all of prestige

2000y2k
02-15-2014, 01:23 PM
It is crazy that 5/5 required almost the same amount of energy as all of prestige

The unit for 5/5 normal is trash too. Level 1/9 prestige unit is many times better than the final level of normal.

Adm.J
02-15-2014, 04:22 PM
I'll agree the way they did this one was odd, but it was not impossible without gold. 5/5 sucked but it was worth it to get to 1/9 and beyond.

Tito89
02-15-2014, 06:55 PM
The faction is required to get 61 kills. He takes 220 energy and 30 hits to kill once. This is absurd. Why make him so hard to kill. Most players without energy boost can't kill him in the time that remains unless you're a heavy gold spender. Gree, please make these numbers more realistic. NPC's like this kill events because the faction cant kill him enough times. These numbers should be for prestige mode only and not normal. This should be beatable by all factions who play 80 percent of the event's time.

Hold on, you are kidding right? Im in a top 1000 faction and we beat this event by the 2nd day, with 80% of people actually lending a hand. This isnt worth a thread, people moaning cause the event is "a bit too hard". Shall i break out the violin? One man army hit the nail on the head, just build a bridge.

Pidgeot
02-15-2014, 07:42 PM
Hold on, you are kidding right? Im in a top 1000 faction and we beat this event by the 2nd day, with 80% of people actually lending a hand. This isnt worth a thread, people moaning cause the event is "a bit too hard". Shall i break out the violin? One man army hit the nail on the head, just build a bridge.

Im not speaking for myself. The faction I'm with beat him but other factions with lower level players dont stand a chance. For a normal level event, 5/5 requires way too much to beat. Also Tito, if you dont have anything constructive at all, then dont post. Not everyone belong to overpowered gold spending factions.

Tito89
02-15-2014, 11:45 PM
Im not speaking for myself. The faction I'm with beat him but other factions with lower level players dont stand a chance. For a normal level event, 5/5 requires way too much to beat. Also Tito, if you dont have anything constructive at all, then dont post. Not everyone belong to overpowered gold spending factions.

Refer to the thread link here - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83598-Flame-GREE-or-foolish-players
My thoughts are not constructive at the best of times but when is gree reliable at the best of times? My apologies for thinking you where the one moaning but I had a two month break from the forum and i come back to the same crap. Also read the conversation between Tony81 and I, shall show you Im not actually a big gold spender, just a year old forum member...