PDA

View Full Version : Is this really gonna happen or just an illusion?

Conget
02-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Otb and xxxDangerxxx were ahead of DK the first 2 hours. Now OTB seems to have stopped the pushing, while xxxDangerxxx keept it going.

Will DK miss an epic+ for once??? (img was taken 11 hrs since start of the war]
http://youupload.org/23224g9_w800_h300.png

Sarvice
02-15-2014, 12:10 AM
they wont..

Decu
02-15-2014, 02:59 AM
They missed two Epics+ already. Dunno did they just didn't want it, or lost the fight.

TakeTheirTeeth
02-15-2014, 03:39 AM
DKs one loss was from Forsaken

infliction
02-15-2014, 07:24 AM
They missed two Epics+ already. Dunno did they just didn't want it, or lost the fight.

They missed 2 epic+ wars on purpose. They had a treaty with Majestic for the first 4 epic+ wars where Majestic took 2 and Death Knights took 2.

Decu
02-15-2014, 07:30 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/11a906o.jpg

DK smashed XXXdangerXXX

Lou 1xxx
02-15-2014, 07:32 AM
lets say DK has experienced "technical difficulties"... and is now back on track!

Dark Prince
02-15-2014, 07:55 AM
But the real question is.... Will RR ever fall?

Decu
02-15-2014, 08:18 AM
DK = RR pretty much, lol

Conget
02-15-2014, 01:37 PM
I saw xxx danger xxx slowing down while DK keep the same speed.
I think 40M pt is needed to beat DK down., thats like 1...2...3...4.... nvm, too much gems to count

ZERO_07
02-15-2014, 03:57 PM
OTB is DK's partner guild so they're backing down because their masters said so.

infliction
02-15-2014, 04:59 PM
OTB is DK's partner guild so they're backing down because their masters said so.

Lol, nice try. By the way, what place is Majestic in? I'd look it up myself, but I get tired scrolling so far down the leaderboard.

ZERO_07
02-15-2014, 05:08 PM
Lol, nice try. By the way, what place is Majestic in? I'd look it up myself, but I get tired scrolling so far down the leaderboard.
They aren't going for it, they have Forge+ so why spend on an armor that has 17 more points?

infliction
02-15-2014, 06:22 PM
They aren't going for it, they have Forge+ so why spend on an armor that has 17 more points?

I see, so a handful of the old timers have their outdated Forge+ and told the rest of the team to stand down. Wish I was there for that meeting. Fwiw, if I couldn't come in first place, I wouldn't try either. What's the point? ;)

bosskiller
02-15-2014, 07:43 PM

OTB is a subguild of DK.... why the "nice try"?

infliction
02-15-2014, 07:50 PM
OTB is a subguild of DK.... why the "nice try"?

We aren't their masters, but it was good try by Zero at trying to create conflict. It's just sad watching what Majestic has become...

Reversal
02-15-2014, 09:54 PM
But the real question is.... Will RR ever fall?

Nope, the real question is:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_flGfuqCvrLA/S9GzgFpRWPI/AAAAAAAAAUU/An1YOE_4tkE/s1600/will-it-blend.jpg

Will it blend?

GoogleEyes
02-16-2014, 01:53 AM

Zero, I know you feel abandoned because DK isnt feeding you any breadcrums anymore. But trash talking OTB isnt fair. You already know this but we arent backing down to DK. We couldnt take first even if we tried. Like you know you never will.
And honestly we are getting more out of the partnership with DK than they are. So guess it is just plain ignorance and as much as I would like to get 1st for once with OTB, then it wont happen anytime soon. I will say one thing though... excuses or not. We've never let a top 10 placement go even if the epic was ****. So I guess that says more about us than you. I mean if you want help, then I wouldnt mind being your masters!

Well either way... just wanted to put in my two cents on the whole "master" thing. They dont tell us what to do... they ask us if we would like too... and we usually agree. Because as much as people love to hate, then there is a reason why they are 1st. =)

Happy belated valentines to all.

OTB GM
;);););););)

Lou 1xxx
02-16-2014, 02:00 AM
Zero, I know you feel abandoned because DK isnt feeding you any breadcrums anymore. But trash talking OTB isnt fair. You already know this but we arent backing down to DK. We couldnt take first even if we tried. Like you know you never will.
And honestly we are getting more out of the partnership with DK than they are. So guess it is just plain ignorance and as much as I would like to get 1st for once with OTB, then it wont happen anytime soon. I will say one thing though... excuses or not. We've never let a top 10 placement go even if the epic was ****. So I guess that says more about us than you. I mean if you want help, then I wouldnt mind being your masters!

Well either way... just wanted to put in my two cents on the whole "master" thing. They dont tell us what to do... they ask us if we would like too... and we usually agree. Because as much as people love to hate, then there is a reason why they are 1st. =)

OTB GM
;);););););)

well said!

ZERO_07
02-16-2014, 12:23 PM
I see, so a handful of the old timers have their outdated Forge+ and told the rest of the team to stand down. Wish I was there for that meeting. Fwiw, if I couldn't come in first place, I wouldn't try either. What's the point? ;)
Those who wanted it went to Alliance. Everyone else is taking a break. So that also makes Google's point moot as well.

We aren't their masters, but it was good try by Zero at trying to create conflict.
Oh yea as if faking the goody two shoes act for so long despite the obvious flaunts, and then secretly trying to recruit members from the other Top Guilds for several wars beforehand makes you the good guys. You guys are just as bad as RR, and we honestly started to believe you had more class than that.

taylor1993
02-16-2014, 12:52 PM
At any rate, RCO guilds are ranked 1-3 on iOS!

AsirusX
02-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Zero is just mad because he could not cut it in DK... It's rather simple logic. And I would personally like to thank the Rebel Alliance for making this war the funnest war that I have had in DK for along time! Nice try and better luck next time guys!

Long live global Domination!!

DK AsirusX
Death Knights

firefly333
02-16-2014, 01:29 PM

OTB GM
;);););););)

Ohhhh googleEyes, Im your master. Remember that and bow to me next time please :)

Reversal
02-16-2014, 02:30 PM
Guild war is so exciting right now!
Here is a recap of Day 2 on Android.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcO9FNyjUis

Arlis
02-17-2014, 05:06 AM
Zero is just mad because he could not cut it in DK... It's rather simple logic. And I would personally like to thank the Rebel Alliance for making this war the funnest war that I have had in DK for along time! Nice try and better luck next time guys!

Long live global Domination!!

DK AsirusX
Death Knights

This is your second epic war in DK.

AsirusX
02-17-2014, 09:11 AM
I believe you are mistaken, I have 13 soon to be 14 +s.. Formally went by a different name.

Arlis
02-17-2014, 09:28 AM
Not mistaken. That account was gifted to you. You spent the Runic War in BBT. That was your first war in the DK empire. You fought in Air Burn before that. You are known.

dangdp7
02-23-2014, 07:42 PM
OTB and dk are brother guilds really come on

smujica93
02-24-2014, 08:40 AM
Lol at Infliction getting butthurt over Majestic in every thread. Keep your insults to yourself. Have some class.

infliction
02-24-2014, 10:57 AM
Lol at Infliction getting butthurt over Majestic in every thread. Keep your insults to yourself. Have some class.

Uh last week called and they want their thread back. By the way, you should really relax a little and stop being so uptight. I realize being in a fringe top 10 guild really sucks, but that was your choice. Embrace it!

p.s. I love having followers. :)

smujica93
02-24-2014, 11:04 AM
Uh last week called and they want their thread back. By the way, you should really relax a little and stop being so uptight. I realize being in a fringe top 10 guild really sucks, but that was your choice. Embrace it!

p.s. I love having followers. :)

Lol I'm not following you; don't flatter yourself. Your irrelevant and unproductive posts are all over. Hard to miss ;).

And since when is Majestic a fringe guild? HA 2-10 is 2-10. No difference between my Hellfire and your Hellfire. Sorry for not wanting to spend money to flaunt my virtual **** on the leaderboard.

And since your attitude clearly is evidence enough that you merit no courtesy: Majestic is still the only guild besides DK that has EVER won an epic war. We have nothing to prove. So, until you stop kissing DK's ass, shut your mouth and go on about your day. Majestic is a guild of committed players who have and always will be courteous to our competitors, unless they give us a reason not to be. Which you have.

a MenTaL CaSe
02-24-2014, 11:20 AM
Regardless which guild is which rank. Top 100 rewards still sucks people dont want to dpend all the time. Would be nice if gree was more fair on rewards. Im more upset with rewards then anything else. Epic fail again Gree. I refuse to spend anymore until free guilds get treated with more respect for the time they put in not the money in there pocket/bank account. Btw ive spent over a grand on knd.

infliction
02-24-2014, 03:04 PM
Regardless which guild is which rank. Top 100 rewards still sucks people dont want to dpend all the time. Would be nice if gree was more fair on rewards. Im more upset with rewards then anything else. Epic fail again Gree. I refuse to spend anymore until free guilds get treated with more respect for the time they put in not the money in there pocket/bank account. Btw ive spent over a grand on knd.

Finally, someone making a smart decision and taking a real stand against GREE! +1

infliction
02-24-2014, 03:07 PM
Lol I'm not following you; don't flatter yourself. Your irrelevant and unproductive posts are all over. Hard to miss ;).

And since when is Majestic a fringe guild? HA 2-10 is 2-10. No difference between my Hellfire and your Hellfire. Sorry for not wanting to spend money to flaunt my virtual **** on the leaderboard.

And since your attitude clearly is evidence enough that you merit no courtesy: Majestic is still the only guild besides DK that has EVER won an epic war. We have nothing to prove. So, until you stop kissing DK's ass, shut your mouth and go on about your day. Majestic is a guild of committed players who have and always will be courteous to our competitors, unless they give us a reason not to be. Which you have.

You only won 2 wars where DK let you win and that was half a year ago when you had competent members and leadership. I'd say you have a lot to prove, but stick with me, maybe you'll learn something. I'll take you under my wing! Follow me little one!

Ghost of the Eunuchorn
02-25-2014, 11:23 AM
WTB: Android only K&D Forum