PDA

View Full Version : Energy being used, but hits not registering??

TheDanimal
02-14-2014, 08:47 PM
What did you guys do?? I've never had an issue with this before... some of my hits are not registering on targets.
What's going on here? Please reverse whatever you did in the data push

socool
02-14-2014, 08:51 PM
the same thing happened to me. the hits did not register , everytime I log back it turns to 0/xx . I use free energy so I have to tap everytime i log on the game

Seph
02-14-2014, 09:20 PM
Same is happening to me... And even when I do get enough hits for a kill, it won't register... Nice job

Napgar
02-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Hi TheDanimal,
Same here - hit a high target a few times - when l log back in some time later, target back to 0?? Does it mean that you have to finish each target in one go? For some targets, this can only be done with gold. Is this the purpose of the change?

socomloser
02-14-2014, 10:35 PM
I m iOS on 23/25 I can even get the damn kill I don't rem seeing a patch

RedStar
02-14-2014, 11:30 PM
Same here, i am half way through and hits arent register??? Spent my energy and found out that nothing was registered.. FIX IT....Gree

mrgreen
02-15-2014, 12:19 AM
Same here.....on iOS and hits not registering! What have you done? I'm just using energy, then go back in later to hit again and it's not registered anything....lots of our team are not able to hit now unless we can take them down in one go.....please reverse whatever you did!

Shrinko
02-15-2014, 12:26 AM
There is another threat on the same issue. Several people in my faction has the same issue but gree is not gonna jump out of bed to remove their stupid patched that they implemented on Friday because they are not loosing any money on this. You guys are loosing gold but they don't care.

sbs2716g
02-15-2014, 12:46 AM
Pls try to sync the game with the server after u hit the targets. Ie. click factions/donation or chat or vault your cash so that the game can sync with the server. My hits got register this way.

HaystaK760
02-15-2014, 02:03 AM
Didn't work for me

Sir fisher
02-15-2014, 02:17 AM
How we supposed to finish this ltq when hits are not registering

TheDanimal
02-15-2014, 02:25 AM
Lol. No idea. This is crap

Gen CheeBye
02-15-2014, 02:36 AM
Back to bonus program then.

mrgreen
02-15-2014, 02:44 AM
This is a joke now....we are a lower faction and trying to complete the normal level team event. Have been working on it for 2 days now and suddenly half our team can't get their hits to register! We have no chance of doing it unless we unload a ton of gold. Tactics and organisation are out of the window and now it's only open to those who spend gold! This will be the death of the game for lower teams....

kobywright
02-15-2014, 02:48 AM
Is this just an issue with iOS?

Dereky91983
02-15-2014, 02:54 AM
So it's been 12 hours now with no results! stuck on mission 12 and can't make a single point and I have about 30 other people in my alliance that are kinda mad. Sounds like I'm not the only one having problems but this is getting stupid. 12 hours since we sent the first support ticket.

ju100
02-15-2014, 02:57 AM
Can you fix the problem and give us some more time to finish this event?
Thanks in advance,

ju

Hunter7x7
02-15-2014, 03:07 AM
They won't fix it in time or refund gold. I have the same issue and have already accepted the fact that the gold I have spent up to this point is wasted.

Sorry about the text size, not sure how to reduce it. Maybe I should ask Gree to do a patch to fix it. Lol

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-15-2014, 03:44 AM
Why is there no response whatsoever from Gree on this matter.

Why would they not have a response. Any response.

Richard79
02-15-2014, 04:00 AM
Welcome to the world of droid!!! We get ZERO responces from gree regarding our issues and ios is always fixed within a matter of hours..

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-15-2014, 04:05 AM
Welcome to the world of droid!!! We get ZERO responces from gree regarding our issues and ios is always fixed within a matter of hours..

Oh, well in that case, don't worry about it. Its fine just like it is. We have to make it look fair for both operating systems.

Lancerdually
02-15-2014, 04:30 AM
1 more reason to add to the reasons to retire this game

600fonz
02-15-2014, 04:34 AM
Same problem for me. Had this prob past couple days. Sometime having to hit almost twice as many times as required.
Lose energy but don't gain any hits. What a joke!

Major Elvis Newton
02-15-2014, 04:37 AM
Has anyone sent in an actual ticket on this? Don't think posting here will help

Lancerdually
02-15-2014, 04:39 AM
Has anyone sent in an actual ticket on this? Don't think posting here will help
Tickets sent for this and NUMEROUS other issues this frig'n game has................... do the developers give a rats @$$........ NO..........................

socomloser
02-15-2014, 04:47 AM
Lost 400 dollors thanks gree

ju100
02-15-2014, 04:53 AM
400$ ?!? I would ask a refund right away. This is a huge amount for nothing in return!?!

socomloser
02-15-2014, 05:04 AM
Funny part there was two vault to come aleast two more at this rate take four vault finish thanks gree there master plan no unit and lost money ... Gree don't give refunds no more

socomloser
02-15-2014, 05:06 AM
Other bad part tell not send ticket in game but getting no response on fourm

ju100
02-15-2014, 05:08 AM
Maybe Gree doesn't (that's not very nice of them if the problem is clearly on their side), so you'll have to send a request to higher people...

socomloser
02-15-2014, 05:31 AM
Everybody send a ticket in gree loves that

Cow
02-15-2014, 05:34 AM
YEs send in tickets. The mods here obviously don't have much say in what happens-evidence by the post that was pulled.

Same old crap. You would think at some point some of this bs gets cleaned up. Obviously not.

This will need to be taken care of before another LTQ(or even for that matter another event) starts

Lancerdually
02-15-2014, 05:36 AM
Gree will be looking at a class action law suit if they don't get their head out of their arses. Any lawyers reading this, here's a real money maker for you.
They are ALREADY in a class action lawsuit

sirdirty11
02-15-2014, 05:46 AM
Got to 23, and my hits aren't registering. No, this isn't CJ's 'Tower Trip'. This is free energy. You hit, it looks like it, you leave game, come back, back to square zero. My other account is on 17 and its registering ok. Something change Gree?

sirdirty11
02-15-2014, 06:01 AM
Got to 23, and my hits aren't registering. No, this isn't CJ's 'Tower Trip'. This is free energy. You hit, it looks like it, you leave game, come back, back to square zero. My other account is on 17 and its registering ok. Something change Gree?

on my droid, its on level 12/25, hits 2/12. I go and complete a hit, and it registers as 'completed quest'. Then, the quest disappears.

When I restart the game, its on the same spot, 12/25, 2/12. Ticket time?

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-15-2014, 06:02 AM
Set a tap to catch kill a fox, but killed the chickens instead.

You are just stunning. A bunch of IT guru's thinking they can run a business. Get them out of those suits they don't deserve and back in the computer room in coveralls.

Let real business people run businesses.

socomloser
02-15-2014, 06:27 AM
Gree where r you at this ain't cool

socomloser
02-15-2014, 06:48 AM
??? ??? ????

Colonel J
02-15-2014, 06:59 AM
If you got an issue grab a tissue. My hits are working perfectly fine. Im on droid. About time droid had it over ios. Yous get all the bloody videos we get squat on droid.

sirdirty11
02-15-2014, 07:09 AM
If you got an issue grab a tissue. My hits are working perfectly fine. Im on droid. About time droid had it over ios. Yous get all the bloody videos we get squat on droid.

Grab a tissue? Great addition to the thread!

My droid does not work. Its a bit different issue. If I make one hit on my goal, it pops up and says 'COMPLETE', but then doesn't proceed to next goal. If I exit and renter, it resets my goal.

Odd things going on after the update Gree.

600fonz
02-15-2014, 07:14 AM

Are u the same Colonel J that was in rudedudes?

lap013
02-15-2014, 07:19 AM
A bunch members that love to dump BIG $ on this game don't like the fact that ppl were able to get the LTQ's done with the glitch! I say to those F'ers ... Save your gold for bosses and battles and use the glitch to your advantage and STOP crying! But oh well

socomloser
02-15-2014, 07:26 AM
What damn glitch make believe Idc about that I paid good penny on this know damn not registering

socomloser
02-15-2014, 09:40 AM
I sure hope y'all rebust or something I utterly noplayable

2MblaZ
02-15-2014, 09:49 AM
This just sucks, woke up nrg full, trying to finish stage, left last night at 19/25 - now FINISHED it, when logged back in - start over again nothing registered...

I mean dear developer, if you don't even wish us playing this game, shut it down completely, not simply make it un-playable...

Shrinko
02-15-2014, 10:01 AM
I'm all over the place. I hit that dude and it says 4/5 done. I log back in and it says 1/5. Then a few hour later it says 3/5. The game is playing with itself I guess. I'm not doing anything and the hits keep changing. I just wish that it could get to the end on its own but it doesn't. Stays in the same place. Just hits are all over the place.

krabbie
02-15-2014, 10:05 AM
They did it again! Just when you don't think the game can't get any worse on andrpid and hope they will fix some ****, they outdo themselves and make the game unplayable.... Thanks Gree!

Sirius
02-15-2014, 11:08 AM
Hey folks,

From what I am seeing if your on an android device please update to the latest version of 3.9.8 and that should fix the issue. As for ios folks it's fixed in the next binary that goes out.

I'll be noting this in the other threads as well.

socomloser
02-15-2014, 11:12 AM
Well I m iOS having all kind if trouble last night was 20/25 I got one stage wasted 40 gold I stopped not reg I wanted finish this iltq because spend so much already

krabbie
02-15-2014, 11:16 AM
3.9.8 installed, wasn't fixed though...

andy2
02-15-2014, 11:20 AM
took a day to get an acknowledgement... and no apology for the colossal screw up or mention of what they will do to fix it. What a joke of customer service

andy2
02-15-2014, 11:31 AM
...also might i add still not a hint of in game communication to their players to let us know there is an issue. It has become a necessity to be involved on these forums with every event so that you can know what the most recent glitch/screw up is. I'ts an absolute joke. I know I'm not stating anything new here but you would think after seeing months and months of players complaining and leaving because there are constant screw ups and no communication about them that we could at least get an apology and a heads up about what the compensation will be. Frankly I don't think they even consider making it up to all their players at this point.

HaystaK760
02-15-2014, 11:31 AM
Glad it's getting fixed but are we getting more time to finish? When's iOS one go out?

yupyup
02-15-2014, 11:39 AM
hey folks,

from what i am seeing if your on an android device please update to the latest version of 3.9.8 and that should fix the issue. As for ios folks it's fixed in the next binary that goes out.

I'll be noting this in the other threads as well.

this **** started when we updated to 3.9.8 yday!!!
Before that we didnt have this issue!!!!!!!!!!

yupyup
02-15-2014, 11:40 AM
3.9.8 AINT a new patch, that is yday's patch witch started the problems...........

krabbie
02-15-2014, 11:41 AM
Gree doesn't care about Android it seems, always these kinds of problems and they are only getting worse!

Shrinko
02-15-2014, 01:59 PM
Gree doesn't care about Android it seems, always these kinds of problems and they are only getting worse!
If it makes you feel any better, they don't care about iOS users either.

DRR_Deng
02-15-2014, 02:57 PM
Still not fixed again no register used up my energy for nothing again a big mistakes but i bet you call this again a minor issue ..... all these mistakes and no compensation at all only false promises about it gonna be fixed you guys s u c k bigtime

socomloser
02-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Wow another iltq even when just lost ton gold on last unable finish fall out and thru another iltq sure hope there something about iltq being screw fall out this was unfair by fair I guess y'all figure thru another we forget about last event fall out

xknite
02-15-2014, 03:59 PM
This is ridiculous ... there is no IOS update and the hits wont register!

HaystaK760
02-15-2014, 04:23 PM
This gonna be fixed before event over I'm stuck on 24/25 not fair to players and factions that had a chance

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-15-2014, 08:11 PM
Please DO NOT fix this Gree.

I just want one more reason to push that little x.

This is it!

HayeZeus
02-15-2014, 08:52 PM
I am also stuck on 24/25 and I can't get hits to register. I'm on iOS.

GREE you should really help out those of is who have out the time and money into this event. Do what you did last time when this issue happened with the Maurader Warship. Give us the unit if we're close to finishing. This is your fault, not ours. I can't spend gold to finish because then I would have to send in tons of tickets to get my gold back because I can't get anything to register.

Wolf78
02-15-2014, 10:43 PM
Unfortunately I have had this issue before with gree. Everyone remember the winter command center. I used gold fell a little short had to buy a little more to complete and completed. But never got the reward. Sent a ticket to gree offered to show were I purchased gold. They said sorry you didn't complete we can't award anything to you. I submitted several more tickets and same thing but they would submit problem to designers to try and get it fixed. Sort of feel bad for my faction since gree screwed me once I now don't hardly purchase gold. Sooty to my faction but thank gree for their inconsistency.

Generik79
02-15-2014, 10:50 PM
The Devs have left the building until next week guys. Nothing will be fixed. Another total joke on us.

Dope
02-15-2014, 11:11 PM
Same problem as y'all, now getting a boss event popping up, Zambia warlord.

mrgreen
02-16-2014, 06:57 AM
This is awful..... Can't do anything unless I spend gold when I have the regen and time to do it for free! Use health to hit 1/3 rd of the boss and then go back in to see its reset and energy us gone!

socomloser
02-16-2014, 07:26 AM
Keep this thread going guys we should be rewarded for mess up on fall out this over lapping event made it worst to finish cause all problem I m on 22/25

socomloser
02-16-2014, 07:44 AM
Funny part is we will forget how bad and screwed up fall out because keep throwing event at us to make us forget about last one. We keep this thread going just maybe they will hear us .. A lot spent ton of money on fall out just not to be able finish because this patch.. We need either are gold or the prizes for this...

DTA-HOG
02-16-2014, 09:01 AM
It sounds like you guys are losing the internet connection. People do his to hack the events. If the game detects you lost connection it will not give you your kills but it should give you your energy back b

socomloser
02-16-2014, 09:39 AM
Lost energy and not registering do mine on 4g never had problem

mrgreen
02-16-2014, 02:28 PM
It sounds like you guys are losing the internet connection. People do his to hack the events. If the game detects you lost connection it will not give you your kills but it should give you your energy back b

Nope.... On wifi, do kills with the energy we have, log out wait for regen and go back in and hits not registered...
It's screwed up....means that you have to use gold to finish each level when normal regen can be enough! And it's got nothing to do with gold, but why spend it when you don't need too? Have spent enough trying to get regen time up and now that is pointless.... Needs to be fixed, but I doubt it will. Can't believe they get away with so much bad programming and just brush it all under the carpet and move on.

socomloser
02-16-2014, 06:53 PM
Still no response

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-16-2014, 08:29 PM
I did warn about this some time ago. I'll dig that post out later.

I think they MAY have employed a check so that glitchers (which they said they fixed some time ago now), will be penalised by not awarding the unit AND returning the energy level AND NOT accrediting the kill(s).

I did warn they would end up catching anyone who may at some stage have fluky WiFi (all of us at some point). Not only will you lose those kills when WiFi drops out but you will also lose all kills from the last server communication. That could be up to 30 seconds prior to the drop out.

While I don't know if this is so here, it does seem a possibility. Until Gree say something then it is reasonable to speculate with some basis.

(post updated below)

FOUND THE ELUSVE COUPLE OF POSTS
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?79611-Energy-disappearing-and-not-regening-%26%23128545%3B&p=1149045#post1149045

There was an additional post where CJ mentioned they would have a splash screen come up saying something like "GOOD TRY". He later said something like, that idea was rejected at a meeting. I can't find that post and can't be bothered looking now.

Mr. Artois
02-16-2014, 09:11 PM
I did warn about this some time ago. I'll dig that post out later.

I think they MAY have employed a check so that glitters (which they said they fixed some time ago now), will be penalised by not awarding the unit AND returning the energy level AND NOT accrediting the kill(s).

I did warn they would end up catching anyone who may at some stage have fluky WiFi (all of us at some point). Not only will you lose those kills when WiFi drops out but you will also lose all kills from the last server communication. That could be up to 30 seconds prior to the drop out.

While I don't know if this is so here, it does seem a possibility. Until Gree say something then it is reasonable to speculate with some basis.

Good info.. 👍

Sirius
02-16-2014, 11:56 PM
(posted in another thread overall)

Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-17-2014, 03:24 AM
(posted in another thread overall)

Hey guys,

We've looked into the issues and have issued a fix which you should be able to get by restarting the app etc. We will be following up on the issue with everyone moving forward so please give us a little time due to it being the weekend.

We appreciate everyones patience and understanding in the matter and we do apologize for this occurring.

Thank you for the response. I trust we are not going to be penalised whenever the WiFi becomes fluky.

Many of us wouldn't even know that has happened. No one can guarantee a flawless WiFi all the time.

Anyway, lets see what happens with the fix when it comes. I'm sure the mods will explain everything that has happened.

If it's a fix that was described some time ago by CJ, then you guys were warned very clearly then it had the real potential for these unintended consequences. No testing was required to understand that potential.

socomloser
02-17-2014, 06:29 AM
We want know if getting any kind of compersation for this most of us able to finish fall out because of this

mrgreen
02-17-2014, 11:40 AM
So any idea when this will be fixed? Especially with back to back ltqs........

Or us this going to be added to the 2015 update list.....

mrgreen
02-17-2014, 03:43 PM
Nothing yet......

gero
02-17-2014, 06:46 PM
Still loosing energy, hits still not registering, and progress on goals being lost and even going backwards. The "restarting the app multiple times" is not a fix, but an exercise in futility. Please provide an update gree.

Oscar69
02-17-2014, 11:20 PM
I had the same problem. I wish Gree will give me back my energy used or compensate me in some nice way.

Oscar

iamnasty
02-18-2014, 12:21 AM
Still loosing energy, hits still not registering, and progress on goals being lost and even going backwards. The "restarting the app multiple times" is not a fix, but an exercise in futility. Please provide an update gree.

Try RED BULL

mrgreen
02-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Still nothing done.....

socomloser
02-18-2014, 12:47 PM
Zzzzz day three since this happened still nothing from gree

mrgreen
02-18-2014, 01:30 PM
Yep, waiting for the 'next update' to fix it....... But that will come with new glitches and still not fix this one......more threads.......more people quit playing.........and repeat until company go bust

socomloser
02-18-2014, 01:46 PM
Just like know what deal is they have two work day little to nothing been said