PDA

View Full Version : That carrot just doesn't look tasty anymore.

The Good Doctor
02-14-2014, 07:32 PM
I am leaving Gree (KA and LaW) for good. I can't take anymore of the same carrot being dangled in front of me and told it is something even better than the last one. It is regurgitated material each war cycle (with more hiccups than a drunken sailor).
I can't believe it has taken me this long before I threw in the towel. Actually I have been ready for awhile now but the connection to my guild is what kept me around. Love all my Crows! Fantastic guild of great minds and fun people. They will be missed....Gree, not so much.
Be well KA community, I wish you all the best.

The Good Doctor (aka Ryker)

Krdeja
02-14-2014, 09:59 PM
Going to miss having you! Even tho I too retired from LaW haven't brought myself to leave KA, I am happy to have gotten to know you and fought alongside you!! Best of luck!

Murderer of Bunnies
02-17-2014, 09:42 AM
Sad to see you go Ryker, but totally understand. I was in your guild at the beginning "I just Sharted" I remember when you were going for LVL 10 breading den for dragon and so stoked.

Zenobia
02-17-2014, 08:56 PM
Ryker, we said goodbye in our officers chat but want to say here that you were a great asset to our team, and I will sincerely miss having you around. Actually, I already do. We all do.

I am not good at saying goodbye so I will just say CAW!... you perv. :p

Mattmartigan
02-18-2014, 03:25 PM
I retired from KA and LaW just a few days ago. After 14 months, the fun just dried up. I don't think I'll be playing anymore Gree games either...