PDA

View Full Version : New wall/hideout health?

The Avenger$
02-14-2014, 05:17 PM
How does the new wall damage work? Can anybody help? My syndicate members dont take away more than 1200 per hit. Can a mod clarify?

evilbeef54
02-14-2014, 11:39 PM
my mini used to do 4k damage last war when i was 20% less strength, now i only get 1400, mains are getting 4k still

reticlover
02-15-2014, 09:49 AM
the health isnt more. our damage is now weaker. great going gree

The Avenger$
02-15-2014, 09:53 AM
the health isnt more. our damage is now weaker. great going gree yeah I noticed. I used to deal 4 or 5k damage.

sister morphine
02-15-2014, 11:23 AM
my mini used to do 4k damage last war when i was 20% less strength, now i only get 1400, mains are getting 4k still
Is there a link between damage done and level?

Jclew
02-15-2014, 11:27 AM
I stated once in another thread, I have an additional 1 mill A/D from last war weekend on my main account, used to do 4k damage. Now its been 2k this war ... So additional million stats and half the wall damage lol. NICE! It happened to everyone, so walls are "more important" now but I don't like being weaker lol.

Mcockbur
02-15-2014, 11:32 AM
The goal of the wars are the fights, not the walls.. So gree made another huge mistake changing this. OK, the more level your wall, the harder to destroy it... But reducing damage by 70%????

surfinguy369
02-15-2014, 11:45 AM
It's a way for gree to make you spend more money is all. Simple logic

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Gree has done something to how the wall attack points are calculated. On my one account, 8.6 million attack now, previously 7.5M attack, I was earning 4200+ points per wall attack. We purchased the 5% wall attack bonus before this war and now I still get 4200 points. On my other account, I was achieving 4200 points last war with 3 million attack. Now I am receiving 2500. So what changed?

Jclew
02-16-2014, 10:47 AM
Gree has done something to how the wall attack points are calculated. On my one account, 8.6 million attack now, previously 7.5M attack, I was earning 4200+ points per wall attack. We purchased the 5% wall attack bonus before this war and now I still get 4200 points. On my other account, I was achieving 4200 points last war with 3 million attack. Now I am receiving 2500. So what changed?

Did you read any of this thread? Or any of the other 5 on the first page with the same title? They told us pre-war that walls were going to be more important. By more important they just meant it was going to take two or three times the hits they used to to take them down.

What changed is you now do much less damage when attacking walls. People are stating anywhere from 50% to 80% less even with extra bonuses and a higher attack from last battle.

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-16-2014, 10:54 AM
I have been reading and I am confirming the same issue. Gree said walls would be more important. What they didn't say is that they were going to screw everyone over in the process. Making walls more important would have been allowing for the strength to be increased via brick upgrades, not reducing the current attack power, especially when people purchased the bonus upgrades.

sister morphine
02-16-2014, 11:00 AM
I have been reading and I am confirming the same issue. Gree said walls would be more important. What they didn't say is that they were going to screw everyone over in the process. Making walls more important would have been allowing for the strength to be increased via brick upgrades, not reducing the current attack power, especially when people purchased the bonus upgrades.
What levels are your accounts? You're not the first to say one account is doing same damage as before and the other a lot less.

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-16-2014, 11:03 AM
The lower level is 110 and the higher level is 224

Zippy69
02-16-2014, 11:03 AM
I'm doing less Damage & certainly earning less points...

29 been my best points haul when it used to be 40 everytime & 80 for final hit...

joke that players are having to use gold to take some walls down!

feel sorry for small Syndicates but NOT Small Streak Teams!

sister morphine
02-16-2014, 11:11 AM
The lower level is 110 and the higher level is 224
Thanks.

It would be useful for all players if everyone commenting on this issue provided details of their account(s) level, and whether they are doing same damage, less damage - and what percentage change if they know it.

Possibly Gree have introduced some level tier based algorithm for wall damage, or attack stat based variation. It's up to those involved in the wars to work it out... for which complete information is needed.

ploop
02-16-2014, 11:20 AM
I remember from yesterday.

Level 125 and I got 29 points a hit.

KingOW
02-16-2014, 11:20 AM
This is BS Gree. Change it back please and give us higher walls to buy instead or something.

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-16-2014, 11:22 AM
Thanks.

It would be useful for all players if everyone commenting on this issue provided details of their account(s) level, and whether they are doing same damage, less damage - and what percentage change if they know it.

Possibly Gree have introduced some level tier based algorithm for wall damage, or attack stat based variation. It's up to those involved in the wars to work it out... for which complete information is needed.

Lvl 110 4.1M attack = 48% decrease 25% hideout damage modifier.
Lvl 224 8.6M attack = 12% decrease 33% hideout damage modifier.

SammyTheBull
02-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Wall Attacks, we have a hideout damage modifier, maybe 2.

Level 32 Attack 625,000 Wall Damage About 1,300
Level 165 Attack 4,500,000 Wall Damage About 2,400

I would estimate this as half of what I got last battle for the lower level, and a deeper cut for the big guy. And both have increased their attack.

Redonk Bro, out

cooch
02-16-2014, 01:01 PM

Sorry but many of us when this was announced saw this as a gold grab. Chew up all free player hits and the gold player free hits. Seriously doubt they will change back. Also they chose easiest programming path to make walls more significant by modifying player attack to wall not increase wall strength.

Also I bet they are tired of the brick sales as well that they get no cut of so it's all about Gree advantages not ours.

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-16-2014, 01:11 PM

Here is an email I sent to our syndicate leader back in August of 2013 when I was considerably lower in stats and level. Back then we only had the 15% modifier. Look at what I "used" to receive. The fact that Gree has changed the rules after people have PAID money to play this game is amazing and borderline criminal. If they wanted to increase the importance of the wall, they should have done so WITHOUT taking away from players. They could have easily made higher level walls or a way to increase the Wall Defense with new Bonuses paid for by Syndicate Cash.

Mcockbur
02-16-2014, 04:04 PM
I think gree knows there are gold players and "free" players... Otherwise they should create a gold only players and reduce its gamers base.
Answering a previous question.
Wall damage before:
acct1, lvl 160, 3.5M attack, 4800 damage
Acct2, lvl 116, 1.5M attack, 4200 damage

Wall damage now
Acct1, lvl 166, 5.3M attack, 2800 damage, 42% reduction
Acct2, lv 119, 2.7m attack, 2200 damage, 48% reduction

And we also upgraded the wall attack bonus.. So.... We are now doing 2,3 and even 4 wall hits and have no hits to fight or we need to pay gree for hits...

And just to add one additional thing: our previous syndicate ip requirement is now being reevaluated due to this IP change, otherwise a lot of members will be fired at the end of war...

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-16-2014, 04:35 PM
I think I may have come close to figuring out the calculation. Follow me here for a few. If you hit the wall 3 or 4 times, you know that the number will always be different, it's never the same. So with that in mind, I took a hit on the wall and ran some numbers.

One hit on the Wall caused 4194 in damage.
I have a 33% increase on Wall Attack
I have 8,641,331 in Attack
I have a raw Wall Attack (no modifiers) of 3153.8

You simply cannot subtract 33% from the 4194, you have to find the raw number and then add the 33%. So based on the above numbers, I have found the following:

Raw Wall Attack (3153.8) / Attack (8641331) * 100 = 0.0364966924655473

This long number is without any modifiers attached and should be close to the same number for EVERYONE. To see what your Wall Attack Range will be, simply do the following:

Attack * 0.0364966924655473 / 100 = xxxx

xxxx + xx% = Wall Attack

I ran the above formula against 8 members of various Level and various Attack Points. The numbers will not be an exact match, but they will be plus or minus 200 or 300 damage points.]

Please test my theory and see if it matches my results.

I must add a caveat. I do not know if there is a max level of points that one can receive on a Wall Attack.

Timmy_Two_Tone
02-16-2014, 05:49 PM
Looks like lower stat players get a little boost.

cmbrbb
02-17-2014, 06:56 AM

We experienced the same exact issue. At least to me it seems like the "upgrade" is not factoring in the wall attacks at all.

Here is an email I sent to our syndicate leader back in August of 2013 when I was considerably lower in stats and level. Back then we only had the 15% modifier. Look at what I "used" to receive. The fact that Gree has changed the rules after people have PAID money to play this game is amazing and borderline criminal. If they wanted to increase the importance of the wall, they should have done so WITHOUT taking away from players. They could have easily made higher level walls or a way to increase the Wall Defense with new Bonuses paid for by Syndicate Cash.

I agree my damage used to be in the mid 4k and now it's in the low 2k. This coupled with the fact that they decreased the amount of IP you get for hits is really impacting our team ip. We would used to take the wall out and score double points now taking a level 5 wall out takes a lot and you get little in return even when you do.