PDA

View Full Version : LTQ targets getting ridiculous

HayeZeus
02-14-2014, 10:54 AM
Everyone complains that this game is taking up too much of their time. I have a suggestion, which I know Gree won't listen to, but I'm going to offer it anyway.

Nobody enjoys hitting the same target on a map for an LTQ 50+ times. It's a waste of everyone's time and it's completely unnecessary. I'm on 23/25 and the target takes 132 hits. Aside from how much energy it takes, hitting the same stupid target 132 times is dumb as ****. Make the NPCs require 4x as much energy, and 4x less hits. You get the same amount of gold from us, and we aren't wasting time on these annoying tasks that nobody enjoys. I am sure that everyone has something better to do then hit a target 132 times.

Kaarduk Useb
02-14-2014, 11:07 AM
You have a good point!

I hate when the target takes "million plus" hits and then somewhere comes another target and I click on him/her accidently!

whammo
02-14-2014, 11:30 AM
7000 energy per hit.

Boom. Fixed.

I am a cow!
02-14-2014, 11:36 AM
7000 energy per hit.

Boom. Fixed.

I only have 2500 energy how am I gonna do that???

Ghost-12
02-14-2014, 11:42 AM
...I believe one has to be on LV40 to be able to start seen LTQs.
How is a low lv supposed to hit one target that requires more than 300 per hits?
Some of them cant even do that imagine trying to help his faction at 1 hit x 7000 energy.
The game was and is design to accommodate more than one group of players.
I believe this is the reason why multiple kills is necessary...

whammo
02-14-2014, 11:47 AM
I only have 2500 energy how am I gonna do that???

That's perfect!

whammo
02-14-2014, 11:48 AM
7000 energy per hit.

Boom. Fixed.

Just for those thinking "OMG HOW WILL I EVER DO THAT?!" - this is a joke.

lemonhaze
02-14-2014, 11:54 AM
Everyone complains that this game is taking up too much of their time. I have a suggestion, which I know Gree won't listen to, but I'm going to offer it anyway.

Nobody enjoys hitting the same target on a map for an LTQ 50+ times. It's a waste of everyone's time and it's completely unnecessary. I'm on 23/25 and the target takes 132 hits. Aside from how much energy it takes, hitting the same stupid target 132 times is dumb as ****. Make the NPCs require 4x as much energy, and 4x less hits. You get the same amount of gold from us, and we aren't wasting time on these annoying tasks that nobody enjoys. I am sure that everyone has something better to do then hit a target 132 times. i agree 100% and not only is it annoying u have 100 other men running around on the same page and its hard to click on ur target..i know they do the multi hits to stop the prestageing but all they have to do is not put them out till the event starts then we dont have time to prestage

HayeZeus
02-14-2014, 11:55 AM
...I believe one has to be on LV40 to be able to start seen LTQs.
How is a low lv supposed to hit one target that requires more than 300 per hits?
Some of them cant even do that imagine trying to help his faction at 1 hit x 7000 energy.
The game was and is design to accommodate more than one group of players.
I believe this is the reason why multiple kills is necessary...

Gree doesn't care about some lvl40 guy who doesn't have at least 600-700 energy. What, is that guy going to drop vaults to get to the levels that require 20k energy? No, they're not part of any decision criteria Gree uses to come up with these LTQs. No NPC should require more than 600 energy to hit. But asking the community to hit a target 100+ times that takes 150 energy is unnecessary.

Bancodilugano
02-14-2014, 12:03 PM
Totally agree

Lancerdually
02-14-2014, 12:09 PM
I concur repeatedly

Major Elvis Newton
02-14-2014, 01:18 PM
Just make it 2 hits at 2500 energy each. The clicking is ****ing mind numbing.

Ghost-12
02-14-2014, 01:22 PM
Gree doesn't care about some lvl40 guy who doesn't have at least 600-700 energy. What, is that guy going to drop vaults to get to the levels that require 20k energy? No, they're not part of any decision criteria Gree uses to come up with these LTQs. No NPC should require more than 600 energy to hit. But asking the community to hit a target 100+ times that takes 150 energy is unnecessary.

Totally agree with you 100% specially @ Gold Gold and More gold.

All im trying to say is that they cant close the doors for new players to participate on these events. The game will stay alive for a bit, Old players will get tired of spending and
with no new players coming in then is game over for MW...

lemonhaze
02-14-2014, 01:32 PM

All im trying to say is that they cant close the doors for new players to participate on these events. The game will stay alive for a bit, Old players will get tired of spending and
with no new players coming in then is game over for MW... agree but they have basically shut out new and free players unless they are willing top drop un-godly amounts of gold

HayeZeus
02-14-2014, 01:54 PM

with no new players coming in then is game over for MW...

Those new players can still play. I don't take issue with targets that need 20, 30 hits. It's the ones that are over 50 where it's a F'ing pointless waste of everyones time. It's annoying, nobody enjoys it Gree. It's the least fun thing in this entire game next to the epic boss event.

HayeZeus
03-13-2014, 06:26 PM
Thank you for doing this Gree.

Gen CheeBye
03-13-2014, 07:23 PM
Thank you for doing this Gree.

Thank you for making us spend less money and start playing games designed by your competitors!

:p

2MblaZ
03-13-2014, 07:29 PM
Thank you for making us spend less money and start playing games designed by your competitors!

:p

I second that! Oh, many more aren't even here anymore cos they're too busy tapping... oops... elsewhere... -_-

HayeZeus
03-14-2014, 08:00 AM
I second that! Oh, many more aren't even here anymore cos they're too busy tapping... oops... elsewhere... -_-

Maybe you guys should read the original post before you add your .02