PDA

View Full Version : 100% Gold Use Chance = Better Luck Next Time

Lancerdually
02-14-2014, 08:35 AM
Just tried the 100% chance of opening crate using 15 gold, gold was taken but got the message "Better Luck Next Time"
Gree this is getting out of control:mad:

Ghost-12
02-14-2014, 08:39 AM
Im stuck on 8 for 2 days using gold each hour for "better Luck", and guess what?
That is just what I get " better luck next time" :) gotta love it...

bradleyk
02-14-2014, 08:41 AM
It's a bug on Android. See this response from administrator on other thread.

Originally Posted by Arc Burn
I haven't received a splash screen other than "sorry" since 4/10. Frequently get "server error" yet somehow i have 9/10 using cash opens.

Not complaining its just very strange.
There's a bug right now, where instead of displaying the prize notification screen after using gold to open a crate and receiving a prize, the "Better luck next time" message shows telling you to try gold. Our developers are aware of this issue, and are working on a fix. Despite the incorrect message, YOU ARE RECEIVING PRIZES. It is 100% guaranteed that when you use gold you get a prize. Maybe not the one you were hoping for, but you always get something.

Lancerdually
02-14-2014, 09:09 AM
Yea I read the thread.............it's BS....... we got a prize because THEY say we got a prize.............. and we prove this HOW?

GTR
02-14-2014, 10:48 AM
I reached 9/10 days ago, currently trying to get the 10th EMP.

First attempt: 136 boxes opened: No EMP
Second attemp: 165 boxes opened: No EMP

Total number of opened boxes beyond the 9/10 EMP: 301

Using the 15 gold to accelerate the timers and the 15 gold to guarantee the box opening, each attempt draws 30 gold.

301 attempts at 30 gold = 9,030 gold bars to get nothing.

First attempt was my expectations to get the 10th EMP

Second attempt was my mistake, as obviously FUNZIO/GREE programmers don't know how to develop a valid random algorithm.

Please, post how many boxes you had to open to obtain the 10th unit.

Bone Daddy
02-14-2014, 10:57 AM
yeah i don't get it, i pumped 500 gold to get to 8 and have been stuck there for 2 days. I just gave up.

Mr llama
02-14-2014, 12:09 PM

Using the 15 gold to accelerate the timers and the 15 gold to guarantee the box opening, each attempt draws 30 gold.

Second attempt was my mistake, as obviously FUNZIO/GREE programmers don't know how to develop a valid random algorithm.

Please, post how many boxes you had to open to obtain the 10th unit.Took me 8 cash openings to get #10. I usually get most on day one and end up with 8 or 9

crazeejay
02-14-2014, 03:01 PM
I bought a lottery ticket as I feel I'd have better luck winning that than getting the 10th EMP lol

socool
02-14-2014, 06:45 PM
it's gree, what u expect

U Mad?
02-14-2014, 08:22 PM
122 gold attempts for 10/10 nothing

Pee-Wee Herman
02-14-2014, 08:25 PM
122 gold attempts for 10/10 nothing
I personally won't use gold for a crate event. I just get as far as I can with cash opens.

supertypek
02-15-2014, 03:05 AM
9/10 in first day. 70x nothing in next 4. Gree give us stupid events..

Hunter7x7
02-15-2014, 03:35 AM

Your first mistake was you thought the prizes were awarded randomly. They are purposely programmed to get you close using nearly all free hits, suck you in and after 5000 to 9000 gold "randomly" disappear out of your account, you still may not get your prize. Time to wake up folks, it's rigged.

Sherah
02-15-2014, 03:46 AM

OMG AND I FELT BAD! I ended up spending about 900 total which is by far the most I have ever spent on an event... I thought I would really go for it this time and it would be worth it if I got the unit... I didn't get the unit but I still love these events - it's just my bad for being a little bit stupid. Next time I will go for all cash opens until I get 8 or 9 and then I will only spend about 100 trying to get the 10th... If I don't get the 10th then too bad - I am not spending any more. I am still happy having received some decent prizes but pretty much everyone I know got the same results using cash open - which if you think about it should actually be a good thing... Personally I look forward to more of these events and I will look at it like a lottery - I might get very lucky and win or I might not but I won't blow my budget on this event again. You live you learn... I mean at least that's what is right for me - I would never tell anyone else how to play or claim to know the right way to do it.

Or maybe it's just that I didn't spend enough but I'm not willing to spend more than that on one event anyways so I guess I will not find out.

For those who are interested I spent about 300 getting the first 9 in the first 24 hours and after that I opened about 45 crates, some with gold and some without - also I used gold to do some resets - all of this used up another 600 (like i said, I had used some gold to do resets, some gold for opens and elected to also do cash opens sometimes). No luck so I give up, also I need some sleep lol. Enough timers for me. lol.

alphacharlie
02-15-2014, 05:57 AM
I get the android glitch, fix it. Mistakes happen, big deal.

However, $4000 in-game cash for 15-gold, is a proper insult.
Gold expenditure is already getting out of hand, this literally insult added to injury.

I thought I'd give gold open a try, got this kind of result, then seen other posts in this thread...
It's utterly ridiculous.

GREE, you are not getting any gold from me on crates until you improve this.
I'll miss out on a picture and some stats here, but I don't care.
You will have less money in your wallet (from many with the same view. in my faction at least).
Your loss.

JCL
02-15-2014, 06:25 AM
I had 7/10 first day. I've gotten nothing since, with at least 40 opens over the last 2 1/2 days. I think there's an error with the software because it's just too quick with the sorry message sometimes. I'm on a really slow Internet. Also, I'm iOS so I don't think this is just an Andriod issue. I've been doing these for about 9 months so I know what to expect. This is also the reason I don't spend gold on chest events. Spending real money to get 4000 from an open is pretty ridiculous.

Mental Midget
02-15-2014, 07:29 AM
I'm disgusted at this. Almost 4000 gold to open the last crate and nothing. They obviously program the probability of last open to be very small. Never spending gold on these events again.

WarMachine
02-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Been stuck on 9/10 for almost 3 days now. With over 100 crate open trys. Used gold and cash opens and got a lousy 15,000 cash. If you can't get it after 100 when can you get it???

Obama4Pres
02-15-2014, 08:35 AM
Still on 0/10 with over 20 cash opens. Does that seem wrong?

Flidai
02-15-2014, 09:50 AM

I firmly believe my mistake was using gold! I believe there is a algorithm that says,

"IF GOLD, THEN $4,000 $10,000 $15,000 or 150 Valor 250 Valor 500 Valor or 750 Valor.....

IF NO GOLD, THEN EMPS"

I was using gold on my second account and I quit using gold and about 8 hours I received the 10/10 EMPS...

Unfortunately I thought I had to be wrong so I have been using gold. I sure wish I had that to do over, not to get the gold back as it would've been worth it for the reward! Rather, because of just how sure I am about this. I know someone who had the same exact experience last time. He used gold the entire time and blew 1000 gold last hour! This time no gold or intermittent gold and he received the unit. I have always received the reward when I was this dedicated to opening the crates but never have I used only gold like this time and like my friend did last time! I would love to speak to an ex-employee as I really believe that it's written in to not give the last item for the final reward when you only use gold.

Of course there are those who will never believe it but as someone who has seen a lot in life, it is a true possibility that I'm saying it straight. It's a sad, sad situation. I open up 9/10 first 36 hours and ZERO for days and hours on end! It is BS! Pure and simple!

penguinwss
02-15-2014, 01:36 PM
Wow got 9 emps with 2 days 15 hours left used gold pretty much every hour and never got the 10th rigged or what

Sherah
02-15-2014, 01:47 PM
I still love these events and here is why: compared to other events it's considerably easier to get 9k- 14k units without spending very much at all (and in fact if you are disciplined about opening crates you can probably do it with all cash)... I am not a very strong player and I don't belong to a good faction so this is the easiest way for me to get those units. If you choose to look at getting the final prize as being about as likely as winning the lottery - it won't be nearly as bad. You might buy a few lottery tickets but you won't blow your paycheque on them because it's not a sure thing. Do I think it would be even better if spending guaranteed the prize? Sure, but I am also sure there are many players who like the element of luck and who like that in this game gold won't necessarily get you there. It's all a matter of perspective I guess. I will still look forward to these events and I'll still spend on on them - I just won't blow my stack like I did this time.

Generik79
02-15-2014, 01:55 PM
32 resets and opens = 960 gold
12 gold open only = 180 gold

9 on cash opens.

1140 gold for 10/10 only. I went on two reset runs and did not get it. Then did 8 gold open only. This morning first open with gold was the last EMP. My worst was 3200 gold with no 10th token. This was my 3rd most expensive ever. In all honesty, I think the best approach is to cap what u will spend on them at x hundred. You either get it or you don't.

In my faction, one got it for 105 gold and another for free with cash open option. Several spent my same or more and didn't get it; one at least 3 vaults. There is no rhyme nor reason.

dantemcc
02-15-2014, 02:05 PM
Yeah, this is a rip. Ive had the same problem like most have about using gold and getting the error message. Sent a message to gree and got the same B.S. message I get every time I send them something. My faction is splintered into three factions each with 38 members. All of us are, or now, were gold users and all got to level 9. We've all used countless gold to get the finally one, but all of us keep getting the same b.s. $4,00, $6,000, $10,000 cash in that order over and over again. Its rigged, no doubt. Probably so we have to continue spending money in hopes, key word being hopes, in getting the final one. I seriously doubt many people have gotten the final one.

evilbeef54
02-15-2014, 02:14 PM
the fact that people are willing to pump 9k gold into trying to get the 10th emp is exactally why it will never be fixed, why would they have any incentive to change the drop rate if everyone keeps spending real money in crazy ammounts

dantemcc
02-15-2014, 05:38 PM
the fact that people are willing to pump 9k gold into trying to get the 10th emp is exactally why it will never be fixed, why would they have any incentive to change the drop rate if everyone keeps spending real money in crazy ammounts

You're right.with all the glitches, b.s. customer service, while people spend gobs of money, doesn't give them incentive to do anything. its a sham, and a pretty good sham how they do it. All of gree's games are the same way. I wonder why. LoL.

Maestro
02-15-2014, 10:58 PM
I got that message a few times during the tiki event. I ask got the 120 gold returned. Found out it's not gonna happen so this box event got 10/10 gold free. Can't pay for a product the maker won't stand behind.

U Mad?
02-16-2014, 02:31 AM
300 gold attempts did not get it tried for free and got it

Mw addict
02-16-2014, 05:05 AM
I had this happen to me last crate event I sent in a ticket and got told they don't refund the gold

Sparkle
02-16-2014, 06:09 AM
Sorry to hear that you guys got nothing for your gold. I got $4000 worth of in-game cash for mine. How much better is that?

Stacey
02-16-2014, 07:50 AM
I bought a lottery ticket as I feel I'd have better luck winning that than getting the 10th EMP lol
That is about right!

Grego29
02-16-2014, 09:27 AM
It's a bug on Android. See this response from administrator on other thread.

Originally Posted by Arc Burn
I haven't received a splash screen other than "sorry" since 4/10. Frequently get "server error" yet somehow i have 9/10 using cash opens.

Not complaining its just very strange.
There's a bug right now, where instead of displaying the prize notification screen after using gold to open a crate and receiving a prize, the "Better luck next time" message shows telling you to try gold. Our developers are aware of this issue, and are working on a fix. Despite the incorrect message, YOU ARE RECEIVING PRIZES. It is 100% guaranteed that when you use gold you get a prize. Maybe not the one you were hoping for, but you always get something.

I can understand that the first time you push the gold button, you can get an invalid response from the server and still get the prize, but without using a gold reset the option to open the crate is still there and when you push the gold button again, you get the sorry msg and 15 gold leaves the account and the timer starts. This is where there are stealing from us. I sent in ticket after ticket. Every response was like they didn't even read the ticket. Now when I get the server error msg and the option to open is still there, I exit the game and restart and the timer is now running.