PDA

View Full Version : Problems transferring game between IOS devices

tetra
02-14-2014, 05:23 AM
Hi, I've been trying to transfer my game from an iPhone 5 to and iPad Air and am having problems. The transfer process seems to work on the iPhone as it says I'm set to go, but when I try to complete the transfer on the iPad I keep getting the following message - "no old account associated with your Funzio ID. Please set an old device". I've tried creating different Funzio accounts and deleting and reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work. If anyone can give me any ideas on how to resolve this I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Sir fisher
02-14-2014, 09:18 AM
Contact gree the iOS transfer option isn't working

Mr llama
02-14-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi, I've been trying to transfer my game from an iPhone 5 to and iPad Air and am having problems. The transfer process seems to work on the iPhone as it says I'm set to go, but when I try to complete the transfer on the iPad I keep getting the following message - "no old account associated with your Funzio ID. Please set an old device". I've tried creating different Funzio accounts and deleting and reinstalling the game but nothing seems to work. If anyone can give me any ideas on how to resolve this I would appreciate it. Thanks.Same thing happened to me, I created a new iTunes ID for my IPad and it let me transfer

xlt
02-14-2014, 01:28 PM
I transferred my account from my iPhone to my iPad last weekend and it work, tried transferring it yesterday and it said the same thing as your's "No Old Account..." wonder why it quit working.