PDA

View Full Version : GREE do something with forced exits! On droid...

KlitschkO
02-14-2014, 04:12 AM
24 hours i m terrorized of forced exit! a few hours ago I could not play at all ... not at all! I went out every 2 minutes! I was not ever happened since CC game! has now recovered slightly but still are very many outlets forced ... to 20 minutes once forced me out of the game, that black screen! Automatic screen is black and I have to make the phone restart ... is someone who uses android and is in the same situation!? thx guyz

reticlover
02-14-2014, 06:07 AM
have you tried uninstalling cc and reinstalling

Aquaboo
02-14-2014, 07:06 AM
Just wait until Battle Weekend - a few outages like this will pale into insignificance

Gomorrah
02-14-2014, 07:18 AM
have you tried uninstalling cc and reinstalling
Why does everyone always say this? Only fixes maybe 2% of bugs, the rest are all from GREE's servers.

reticlover
02-14-2014, 07:48 AM
Why does everyone always say this? Only fixes maybe 2% of bugs, the rest are all from GREE's servers.

it usually works for me. during update some data can be placed in wrong location or lost. so its always best when new update is out. to uninstall and install fresh. but u are correct that it doesnt work all the time. but its the first thing i do

TZora
02-14-2014, 10:08 AM
uninstalling the app and reinstalling is a pretty tough job. u have to actually exit the game and then uninstall the app. then u have to visit the app store and download the latest version. what a heck of a job. oh my!

on a serious note, there is no other way to make it work. uninstall, restart phone, reinstall. that's all you can do so why not give it a try? smh

Hulkzy
02-14-2014, 12:53 PM
Updated my Android and now I can't battle. All I get is a circle going round and round and then 2 mins later it says unknown error occurred. But wait it gets better, earlier today I was trying to do LTQ and all I got was XP as a prize no weapon to go with it and when I tried doing the mob part I got a black screen and shortly after the game closed. And yes I uninstalled, restarted device and reinstalled and nothing changed. So Klitschko you're not the only one experiencing this, I'm just as angry and frustrated and by the time my ticket gets a reply, battle weekend will be over and all I'll get is an auto response. But at least Gree will be sorry for the inconvenience, that will clearly undo the damage.

KlitschkO
02-14-2014, 02:09 PM
Sometimes work at me with uninstall and reinstall when i have big lag...after reinstall,lag goes off:)) but now forced closed reduced..i mean i have 2 or 3 per day...is normally on android.thx anyways guyz

CJ54
02-14-2014, 02:11 PM
What variety of device, specifically?

KemoKidd
02-14-2014, 02:20 PM
I have an Evo LTE and usually have no problems whatsoever. However, in the last couple of weeks I get a "Crime City is not responding" while the game loads almost every time! I always hit the "Wait" options instead of close or report and have no problems in the game. Although I have no problems playing the game I dont think I should get that message all the time.

cc thunder
02-14-2014, 03:21 PM
since you cannot cuss or post too negative of feedback on the forum I relish these opportunities to tell them just what I think of their game with no censor. everytime I get a force close I sent the report, without fail

KlitschkO
02-14-2014, 05:01 PM
What variety of device, specifically?

I use Samsung galaxy S2.

Solution
02-14-2014, 08:56 PM
It's been happening to me since battle started. It is so annoying. I shouldn't have to uninstall and reinstall the game for every event roll out. Does Gree not pay people to QA this game at all with the money they make off of us?? smh

KlitschkO
02-15-2014, 12:20 AM
It's been happening to me since battle started. It is so annoying. I shouldn't have to uninstall and reinstall the game for every event roll out. Does Gree not pay people to QA this game at all with the money they make off of us?? smh

Dont count everytime this solution with uninstall and reinstall...for me work when i have big lag!

KemoKidd
02-15-2014, 08:47 AM
since you cannot cuss or post too negative of feedback on the forum I relish these opportunities to tell them just what I think of their game with no censor. everytime I get a force close I sent the report, without fail

If this is true then dont be mad when other tickets you send in takes weeks to get solved. You are just clogging up and wasting the support teams time which affects all of us. Send one (two if you are THAT upset) and then move on and be patient.

Remember people: this is a game. Believe it or not your life wont end if you cant get into CC bc it force closes. Send a ticket and live your real life for a moment!

vlade
02-15-2014, 09:56 AM
Its much worse during the Raid Boss events for me on android. Moto X on 4.4 if that helps CJ54 at all. It's amazing to see the difference in how CC runs on iOS and Android. My ancient iphone had no crash problems. Still addicting, just extra frustrating now, heh.

cc thunder
02-15-2014, 10:18 AM
If this is true then dont be mad when other tickets you send in takes weeks to get solved. You are just clogging up and wasting the support teams time which affects all of us. Send one (two if you are THAT upset) and then move on and be patient.

Remember people: this is a game. Believe it or not your life wont end if you cant get into CC bc it force closes. Send a ticket and live your real life for a moment! I believed that that those went to the dev team not the support team, but since that makes more sense for the development team to get those notices sent it is not an actual request for help you are probably correct, perhaps GREE is doing things to make their company more profitable and not a better product, and for a company the bottom line is the most important thing and I get that but I can't help be frustrated when their profits run counter to an excellent product