PDA

View Full Version : Met with some event developers today and wanted to give you a quick update - THE INFO

yupyup
02-14-2014, 02:37 AM
Met with some event developers today and wanted to give you a quick update

We have a complety new type of event coming out in march that relies on sacrificing units (valor,cash, or even indestructible units)

More information will be available in the upcoming weeks, but i wanted to give you a heads up so you can build up your IPH. You can finally get rid of units you no longer want to keep, and there also will be more use for cash and valor units now.

World domination changes are being tested right now. Stated for release the without the next few months:

The WD algorithm is being worked on with a revamp of what factors are looked at and should provide fairer wars with less repeat matchups. This wont be out in the next WD, but it is something to look forward to down the line.

The amount of battle points from fighting players is also getting changed. Level criterium will no longer be a factor and scouting out wich player to attack will play a larger role.

More details on the WD changes will come out in the next few months as they are still in the testing phase.

yupyup
02-14-2014, 02:38 AM
Forgive me if any typo's.
I typed it over from a screenshot that was made yday before TheOracle removed it last night

-YY

Kennetth
02-14-2014, 03:55 AM
Screenshot taken for time immemorial.

Mr. Artois
02-14-2014, 04:52 AM
Lmao.......

10s2bl8of10
02-14-2014, 07:12 AM
Thanks yup yup. :)
I was searching for this yesterday as I'd copied it to my iPad clipboard and then overwritten it.
Your a star.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why it was removed?

yupyup
02-14-2014, 07:19 AM
Rumoer goes people where spamming the helpdesk with qeustions, but once again its a rumoer..

And your welcome, glad i could assist ;)

Kennetth
02-14-2014, 07:20 AM
Thanks yup yup. :)
I was searching for this yesterday as I'd copied it to my iPad clipboard and then overwritten it.
Your a star.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why it was removed?
It probably wasn't meant to be made public, at least this soon

Generik79
02-14-2014, 08:30 AM
A little openness and transparency? How dare you Oracle lol. 1 Demerit.