PDA

View Full Version : rivals list solution?

westside187
02-13-2014, 11:47 PM
ok ppl are crying over the new rivals list which ive been reading all freekin week now!
so this is my idea

if its harder for ppl to find tagets or to collect bricks because of the change, y dont we..

make a character in a map only for bricks!! ppl will hit that character and it will waste stamina instead of energy just like hitting someone.

also make characters for pvp! counts for a garaunteed win?

that way u could keep the new rivals list wich is awesome!! and will stop ppl from crying and reduce support tickets :)

dragon001
02-14-2014, 07:05 AM
Crying? NO, complaining that Gree(d) pulled a boner, yes. Newbies are farting smoke about how it is great, well yes if you are a newbie, it would be as this was a give away to them. Killed the game off for long time players, many have quit and those who have not many have sworn off any more gold purchases. Gree(d) took away something many players had worked hard for and many had spent time and money on and gave it away to others, so yes there will be complaints and the benefactors of this unethical move would be sort of happy. Not really if they understood what it really meant though. Anything you work for in this game can be gone at the whim of some Gree(d) exec.

Gomorrah
02-14-2014, 07:20 AM
Crying? NO, complaining that Gree(d) pulled a boner, yes. Newbies are farting smoke about how it is great, well yes if you are a newbie, it would be as this was a give away to them. Killed the game off for long time players, many have quit and those who have not many have sworn off any more gold purchases. Gree(d) took away something many players had worked hard for and many had spent time and money on and gave it away to others, so yes there will be complaints and the benefactors of this unethical move would be sort of happy. Not really if they understood what it really meant though. Anything you work for in this game can be gone at the whim of some Gree(d) exec.
Don't forget, according to GREE we're all just morons and in a couple months we'll realize how much better the retarded rivals list is XD

The Toe
02-14-2014, 07:29 AM
Westside, the only problem I (and many others) have with the rival list is defense no longer matters. The stronger I get, the stronger my rivals get, the playing field has been leveled. There is no advantage to spending time and gold to get stronger. Sure with the new list it is easier for me to rob people and make money than it was before, i don't deny that, however, as one who has spent quite a bit of gold to be pretty powerful for my level, I can no longer protect what's mine. True, I can probably rob more now than I ever could before and make up any losses I have, but why continue to spend to grow my stats when I am only going to move to fighting others who have larger stats? I can stay right where I am, spend less gold and have the exact same results. That's the only issue many of us have with the new rival list. I assume you are a non gold spender, and that's fine, there is plenty of room in this game for both, however there is zero incentive for gold spenders to continue to spend when it comes to the rival list, sure there are some other reasons, but that was a fundamental change to the way we had approached the game in the past, and has rendered our past purchases useless.

If we were starting out from a fresh slate NOW, things would be different and perhaps then the new rival list would be grand. As it is, many of us paid big money to become a BIG fish in the little pond, then we got yanked from our pond and stuck in one where all the fish are big, and if we get bigger than any of them, they just going to move us to another pond with the same size fish, so why not stay in the pond we are in now? But we are still unhappy with the gold we spent in the past for fish food now that all the fish around us ate the same food.

reticlover
02-14-2014, 07:50 AM
why not just make it like it use to be, when u hit npc's u may get a brick

westside187
02-14-2014, 05:10 PM
well im surely a gold user also my statts are 15m+ , see the thing is im starting to see the big fish in my rivals list now, which makes the game interesting robbing these top5 players :) , ok maybe u guys might feel no progress is being made in building statts and iph and just keep getting matched with stronger players, but u should know that ur climbing the ladder! it might feel like ur walking through a smokey cloud now but i asure you when you walk out of the smoke its nothin but bright light brother!