PDA

View Full Version : "Met with some event developers today and wanted to give you a quick update"

2000y2k
02-13-2014, 07:53 PM
What happened to this thread that was posted by The Oracle about this time yesterday?

There was some great info about changes to the game in it.

Mr. Artois
02-13-2014, 07:58 PM
It was deleted as apparently people were sending tickets in about it.

2000y2k
02-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Thanks. Tried to show it to players in my faction but my link was bad. I took a screen shot of it though.

sbs2716g
02-13-2014, 08:51 PM
Not sure why ppl are sending tickets to ask??

Mr. Artois
02-13-2014, 10:00 PM
Thanks. Tried to show it to players in my faction but my link was bad. I took a screen shot of it though.

Always bookmark threads you find of interest on this forum, google cache is a great facility to revive them even after gree delete them here.

Shrinko
02-14-2014, 01:09 AM
What was in the thread?

Big John
02-14-2014, 02:31 AM
What was in the thread?

Upcoming changes, new event in March in which we can sacrifice units, cash, valor or indestructibles.

Changes to how points are awarded in WD, level wont be a factor.

Generik79
02-14-2014, 08:43 AM
It was deleted as apparently people were sending tickets in about it.

Some people are massive morons who need to throw their devices in the trash bin. If you are someone who sent a ticket in about Oracle's post, you need to wipe your device, go back to a Blackberry flip phone, then p*** off. You probably just ruined the week old minor transparency for first time in this game's history. Idiots.

trickyTim
02-14-2014, 09:23 AM
Always bookmark ... them here.

i suggest you delete this post because i got banned for saying something similar!

Mr. Artois
02-14-2014, 09:34 AM
i suggest you delete this post because i got banned for saying something similar! I welcome the ban, I have links to all those juicy threads gree deleted including the hacking allegations with Micky and his scanner. 😄

Sgt Squirrel
02-14-2014, 10:27 AM
Some people are massive morons who need to throw their devices in the trash bin. If you are someone who sent a ticket in about Oracle's post, you need to wipe your device, go back to a Blackberry flip phone, then p*** off. You probably just ruined the week old minor transparency for first time in this game's history. Idiots.

I understand what you are saying and agree.

I really appreciated Gree's attempt at added transparency. The fact that they asked our opinions prior to a meeting, and reported out after that meeting was a great improvement from the past. Obviously when people share "possible" plans, there is a challenge of being able to a) delivery on everything and b) not change course on things.

While most people understand this, hopefully it wasn't the tickets that caused the developers to take the thread down, as people were complaining about "possibilities" of the future.

Generik79
02-14-2014, 03:39 PM
While most people understand this, hopefully it wasn't the tickets that caused the developers to take the thread down, as people were complaining about "possibilities" of the future.

I hope the same. But I'd wager it was, sadly.

Socks
02-14-2014, 09:39 PM
If anyone really has a screenshot, I'd like to see it. PM me. I saw the link, clicked on it, and in the time it took to open up, *poof* it was gone.

2000y2k
02-14-2014, 10:25 PM
If anyone really has a screenshot, I'd like to see it. PM me. I saw the link, clicked on it, and in the time it took to open up, *poof* it was gone.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83399-Met-with-some-event-developers-today-and-wanted-to-give-you-a-quick-update-THE-INFO

The thread in the link above basically has the post that was removed. They just re typed it.

Socks
02-14-2014, 10:30 PM
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?83399-Met-with-some-event-developers-today-and-wanted-to-give-you-a-quick-update-THE-INFO

The thread in the link above basically has the post that was removed. They just re typed it.

TY..

10char

Ysae Kaeps ASU
02-14-2014, 10:43 PM
Tickets did none of that.

Commercial confidence did.